• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Celebrity appeared!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Suppose you were walking down a street and you suddenly saw your favourite celebrity coming up that street in the opposite direction or whichever direction it may be. What would your reaction be?

Would you get all excited, hyperventilate, rush up to them shrieking like a crazy fangirl/fanboy and try to get their autograph (exaggeration intended)?

Or ask for a picture?

Or stalk them? :O

Or would you get all shy/do nothing and just watch them go by?

As for me, my mind would probably go all blank and watch them go by, never taking my eyes off them. I'll probably point them out to whoever who might be with me at the moment, but will make no attempt to interact with them whatsoever. I'll also try to get in a few stealthy pictures of them and explode my discovery all over Facebook when I get home haha.

What would you do? :)

Last edited:

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
I honestly don't think I'm going to see the guy from "Gangnam Style" walking down the street, but if I did, I'd probably break into the dance. :3

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'd just walk up to them and, to the best of my ability (due to nervousness), try to strike up a conversation with them, and possibly ask for their autograph.

#isthenumbersign
Years
I'd so go up to them and ask for a picture. 'Cause no one's gonna believe me if I said I saw [insert celebrity idk] walking down the street. If they refuse, then they're no longer my favorite celeb. :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I would probably just watch them walk by. I did that when Taylor Swift visited my campus and I saw her walking around, and I wouldn't want to bother them. I'm sure it would be obvious if I went up to talk to them that it would just be because they were a celebrity and it would be weird for them.

Then again my favorite celebrities aren't A-list, B-list, or anywhere even near that so if I saw them I might go tell them I'm a fan because they wouldn't be used to it and would probably feel flattered.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
If I was walking toward them I'd probably either... say hello and move on, or say hello, introduce myself, and ask for a quick photo. Maybe continue a conversation if they aren't busy. It would depend on how socially adept I feel that day haha.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I don't see myself as a person acting really crazy about such things, and I wouldn't really approach them, but if they for some reason, with that minimal chance there is of something like that ever happening in such a random situation, were the one to talk to me first, I'd probably die inside. I'd be able to control it up untill the point where we're actually interacting with each other, and I'd just get super nervous because I'd most likely have no idea what to say, and I'd quite generally hate the situation, because I'm certain it'd be super awkward.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i won't do anything really..celebrities are people just like us poor people they're always prisoners of that box called TV.....i would run if i saw a beloved person haven't seen in a while not a celebrity who doesn't care much about me to began with!..i'll keep walking normally v_v

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I've had Christmas dinner at a restaurant a few tables down from David Spade

I've encountered Michelle Obama on the street (or rather, saw her rush out of her car and hurry off with security into a building)

I met a celebrity chef at his restaurant

Ran into an anchor from TSN (Canada's ESPN) at a restaurant once

A hockey player in a grocery store

The TSN guy is a family friend so he came over and talked to us. Tried to get a picture of Obama, but she was too fast. Usually, I just let them be. 'Cause they're people doing people things. But... come on, it's the first lady! Gotta try to snap a picture

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I'd probably ask for a photo and autograph, and then be on my way.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I would first stare at them, making sure it's the real deal. Then I would awkwardly try to talk to said celebrity, and get an autograph (and possibly picture if I'm comfortable enough).

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
JUSTIN BIEBER ALKDHADFVAJUOFSLNKFKLNCOWLHCOWHUF

Erm. Yeah. I'll take advantage of the moment. Seize that precious time, you know? I'll ask for an autograph, a picture, a hug and a kiss. Although most celebrities won't kiss a stranger, I'm so hoping Justin would let me kiss him. WAHHHH!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Reactions..reactions. I've got to think hard about this... if I saw David Tennant walking down the street, my first thought is to start screaming crazily but I keep that in my head and attempt to act calmly and just watch him for a while doing what he's doing.

Then probably awkwardly walk over to him or whoever I'm meeting and go hi, maybe get a few pictures and autographs, start laughing maniacally when he walks off and then rush all the way home and tell everyone what just happened :3.

But yeah,that's what would happen if I saw David Tennant. That would be the most awesome moment ever :3.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
ERMAHGERD ERTS ERDERM YIN!!(OH MY GOD IT'S ADAM YOUNG!!)

No really, I would try to be calm and gather up the courage to talk to them. Wouldn't want to cause too much commotion. Then I'd ask for an autograph and/or a few pictures with them.

droomph

weeb
Years
"..."

yep. that's me. If they were like "hey yo!" I would be like "hi well this is awkward" but since I'm not famous or anything for them to know me I bet they're not really gonna say anything to me soooooo

Years
If I saw a celebrity approaching me, I'd see if it was really them and then I'd say "OMG! I can't believe it!".

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Just like Hikari, "OMG, aren't you [insert celebrity's name here]~?!]~

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Most of the people I'd be most excited to meet are mainly internet celebrities so they aren't too high on anyone's priority lists. I'd probably go up to them and ask for a picture and maybe an autograph if they didn't seem too busy. I'd love to chat with most of them about what they do and their inspiration for it.

Any other celebrity, though, and the most I'd probably do is snap a picture from afar like a creeper. Maaaybe ask for a photo with me but I doubt it.

(Although let's be real, I probably wouldn't even recognize most celebrities.)

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
If I saw Taylor Swift casually walking down the streets I'd flip out, seriously. I'd run up to her and ask for a hug and then start talking really fast (which is what I do when I'm nervous or excited, well really I talk fast all the time) and mention how we held hands at her concert and then I'd pull out the ring I'd have in my pocket and get down on one knee and she'd squeal and say yes and we'd get married and live happily ever after.

...a guy can dream, no?

Back