• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Celebrity appeared!

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh god, when I saw Katie Holmes in Central Park over a month ago, I had to go through this crisis situation myself.
    I present to you my thought process in that situation.

Oh lord oh my god Katie Holmes Katie Holmes fresh from her separation with Dickwad Cruise oh my god oh my god where is Suri oh probably at a daycare or something or at the church do I approach her this is the only time I'll see her in my life no she's walking fast how rude and creepy would that be of me but wait she's turning she's looking in my general direction oh my god oh my GOD she's seen me pfft she hasn't seen ME she's seen the field BEHIND me she's coming this way oh my god no I can't approach her okay I'll just walk right past her and give her a wave okay that sounds good that will acknowledge her presence and satisfy me and possibly open up a chance for her to acknowledge me (waves as Katie walks post) OH MY GOD I JUST WAVED AT KATIE HOLMES?????? OH MY ****ING GOD!!!!! I hope she saw it did she it (turns around) no she didn't but maybe she thought to herself "well that was nice" oh my god I just waved at Katie Holmes I am skyping everyone I know and telling them tonight oh my god!!!!!

Years
  • I'd just let them walk on past since I'm bad at starting conversations with random people (as I feel like I'd just make a fool of myself). There might be a bit of staring as they walk on by, admittedly.

...And then later I'll tell everyone I know about how "omg you'll never guess who I saw today". Possibly several times, since I might forget who I told.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
    Years
  • In all honestly, an autograph or picture wouldn't be enough.

I'd be after a date.

And I'd do whatever possible to get it.

Such happens when you actually are in love with someone... it's a long, complicated story and I don't feel the need to be open about it, but I know. I'm not going to miss my chance. I'm going to take it and make sure I can at least make progress... but it might be hard to contain myself. No clue how I'd handle it, but I would muster up the courage. After all, that would sort of be a life or death situation for me... </rant>

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I've met people who've been on TV/in media before, and I was okay, so I'd probably be like "Oh wow, hi Lea Michele, what brings you to Australia? I'm a huge Glee fan, and I think you're both a great actor/singer," or something along those lines. I'd then proceed to get along with her and eventually get her to sing Pretending so that I could record it and celebrate. I don't care for autographs, as long as I get a photo and a recording of her singing that I'm all good.

Other celebrities don't really matter as much to me. :(

...I'd do this for famous people but not people I know online lmao. I'm so weird! Also I wouldn't want an opportunity like this to pass me by and I'm obsessed with Glee and yes plz. :3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I...don't know. I've ballsed-out at the chance of meeting exceedingly minor celebrities in the past, but I told myself after those experiences to just swallow any feelings of doubt if the opportunity should arise again. So, that's the plan! Who knows if I'd actually follow through if I happened to walk past Tina Fey or David Simon or Vera Farmiga...

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
    Years
  • Well.. my favorite Celebrities probably cross between Andrew Lincoln, Hugh Laurie and Sean Schemmel.

If I saw either of them, I would probably *censored* my pants. Then *censored* my pants again. Then quickly get their autographs.

"This isn't a democracy anymore. It's a RICKtatorship."
    "It's NEVER Lupus."
    "KAMEHAMEHA!"

nerdy fantasies. Y U Never come true.... :(

Years
  • Ha, I would probably just stand there wide-eyed in awe as they walked by. Maybe if they were famous enough I would muster up the courage and politely ask for a photo or an autograph, but otherwise I would try to leave them alone.

zephyr6257

Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
    Years
  • I happen to be a fan of so many people. So it really depends. .-.

If I bump into Annie Garrat and Matt Crocker (both from hillsong; don't judge me because I don't judge you ;_;), Taylor Swift, Paradise Fears, Adam Levine, or Owl City, I'd probably ask for an autograph on my guitar or whatever instrument I'm carrying currently (I never leave home without an instrument!) and a photo. :)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Meh. I'm not into showbiz. I'll just do nothing. To me they are ordinary people became "famous" because someone "discovered" their talent which is in most cases common to everyone else, which millions of people screaming for their name because they're into TV and making a role model out of 'em.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Honestly, I'm so out of touch with that aspect that I wouldn't know a celebrity if one slugged me in the face. And it certainly doesn't help that so many of them alter their looks and style constantly. So I'd probably treat them just like your average Joe and not really pay them much attention.

Most of the "famous" people I'm familiar with are currently doing time in prison on fraud charges anyway, so it would be a quick call to the FBI if I saw one of them walking the streets.

Back