• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
*likes it even more* Whoa neat borders... How'd you do that? Makes it look real cool:). 9.2/10

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
ooo liney! I like the drogonite pic, very good. Also the unown up the side look great :laugh: look- they spell out kairyu! :knockedou

I rate it- 9.5/10

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
^Your skills in drawing Pokemon really shows in your avatar. Wonderful shading too! 9.4/10 I want to ask ya if you want to draw another picture of dragonite in more of a action pose, but recently you sounded very busy. So I think I'll hold off until later;).

Last edited:

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
wows..pretty piccy! me like :) though it says zelda...i think it looks more like link :p *thinks of zelda* hmmmm i gues cos she normally wears her hair differently. oh well lovely pic! 9/10

HightopNinja

Ninja In Hightops
Years
100marios said:
Me? Oh no, I don't know how to make anything like that hehe. It's actually from one of my favorite games for the N64 called "Paper Mario" Thanks for the compliment though!
8/10
Hmm.....that pic reminds me a lot of Jack Skellington from the nightmare before Christmas! I really like your avatar too!

Thanks..it's actually from a comic by Jhonen Vasquez called "I Feel Sick" but I do get that Jack Skelington comment alot around other boards.

Evil..your ava is pretty decent..I'd give it a whopping 9/10. Your avatars always look awesome.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
9.6/10 ooohh mysterious! Im not quite sure of what it's about but it definitely looks good.

< ehh...my new avatar is here, trying to make the background invisible but PNG makes it that grey colour, i'll look into this shortly...

EDIT I've just converted it to GIF format! It looks so much beter than my old avatar! :laugh:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
^ 9.3/10 the marril is cute, i like it's eyes lol :laugh: its a very good avatar, liking the invisible background aswell! :)

<yes...it makes...me hungry too... *goes off to eat a muffin*

aki1

forget your fears
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2006
10/10, THE PIKACHU IS *SO* CUTE! XDDDDD I Want to poke it. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back