• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
  • @rifted - 9/10 I don't know what that is (perhaps a dog?) but that sandwich does look tasty. Your random avatars always amuse me:P.

Edit: 100marios beat me to the post, lol. I guess I'll rate yours too.

@100marios - 8.8/10 The dark top and left borders of the avatar makes it look a bit outta place. Cut that part of the avatar out then my rating for it will go way up, otherwise its still a good avatar:).

Last edited:

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • OH!! Can I use it!.....I think I shall hehe...
    Thanks Rifted! I did the best I could with what I had hehe...I'm gonna change it right away!!
    Hmm.....I'm gonna give it an 8.5 instead! I think I underestimated it a little while ago....I'm sorry!
    Hehe...

Kairyu

Years
  • ^9.3/10 W00t, good job rifted! Now that's an avatar, I hope you enjoy your new avatar 100marios:).

Kairyu

Years
  • ^8.9/10 Neat avatar, enchanting even:). But I'm curious, where was it from?

Due to overwhelming demand about my avatar being "small" I decided to expand it a bit. So, how is it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back