• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    can i join?

Name: Phoebe
    Age/Grade/Rank: 15/grade 1
    Looks: fairly tall, purple eyes, elbow long brown hair tied in a single pony tail, black pants, a black t-shirt, bare foot. My clothes are all skin tight so I do not trip up during training or a fight.
    Starter Pok?mon: pikachu (sparky, female.)
    Pok?ball: pokeball.
    Personality: Cold, Quiet, Intelligent, Loner. I am not self conscious. I am very observant and know a lot about pokemon. I am very fit. I run each day in the morning with sparky and I practise all forms of martial arts and I am very good at using weapons. The only one I have used is a bo staff which is a long stick of wood. I am very good at sports like kendo. I have a big back pack with about 15 pockets all different sizes and I have books on martial arts and different moves and blocks. I read it each night for five minutes and practise during the night. Since I am joining the academy my practises will have to be secret and quiet. I am very strong and people should not get on my bad side but if you some how get me to be your friend I will be a good friend and you will not get hurt as I will protect you. I can be a great and loyal friend. I have not met some one yet who is a challenge in a fight of martial arts and if they want me to I will only use one form. My favourite form of martial arts is karate. I am very good at stealth and thieving things like pick pocketing and picking locks but I do not use these every day just when I need to. I am very fit.
    Hometown: new bark town. I grew up in a foster home and I do not know who my real parents were.

i walk in to the gates and look around wondering what this school is like. i enter the building and think to my self where to get my timetable for the day or week.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: The whole martial arts skills stuff sounds an awful lot like my character...even the same styles and weapons...it's okay, just as long as she isn't a clone of my character...

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    ooc: its not. i havent seen your profile yet. what page is it on?

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: It's on page 2. It doesn't say a whole lot about her martial arts training...a lot of it is in the RP itself. She's a second degree blackbelt in Shotokan karate, and has experience with bo staff, as well as numchaku.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    ooc: ok. i havent read any of your posts except the ones on this new page(page 45). sorry but i have to go. i have an outing with my suntie. when i get back ill rp heaps. sorry

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat slowly opened her eyes to find herself staring into Ruby's.

"Hey sweetie," she said quietly.

The world around her was still a bit hazy, but it had at least stopped spinning. She sighed and closed her eyes again, feeling very tired and weak.

What's happening? she thought to herself.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    ooc: please bear with me i do not know anything about the old academy. g2g sorry

i walk up to the secretery and ask for my time table. i take the piece of paper and walk to the lounge.

ooc: what lessons are there or do i make my own? and do i make proffeser up or have you already made some.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: A few of us have made up classes, but they are all basicaly the same. The schedule doesn't really matter, but some of us have posted them in the first few pages. Go there to check them out.

Years
  • Julia was immediately taken into a bed after she had fallen to the ground. The nurse walked off with her and a Chansey, very concerned about the rest of the group. Ali walked back to the room and sat where he was before, with Monica following very close behind. She took a seat next to him, and was called in to get tested. Everything seemed to be okay with her after the nurse took her temperature and ran a few tests, so Monica was dismissed from the Hospital wing. Before leaving, she was reminded that no one was to go in or out of the Academy without parental permission. She nodded, and walked back to the Auditorium with Cloud, where she dug through her bag and found her lunch.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    i walk out of the loung and walk around the halls wondering what room i am in. i then wonder where all the students are." sparky come on.hurry up.i dont want you to be kidnapped" a pikachu with a piece of hair over her fore head jumps onto my head.( like one of the pichu brothers or richies pikachu. that hair style.)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Cloud siged as he sat down on a bench and covered his face in his hands "I shoulda been there for her..." Cloud mumbled as he shooks his head "Oh god please dont let anything bad happen to Julia..." Cloud whispered as he was imagining the worst possible things happening to Julia..."ITS ALL KYLES FAULT!!!" Cloud screamed as he slammed his fist on the table, then realizing he didnt say that quietly or in his head and his face turned bright red as he saw everyone in the auditorium staring at him"Er...would ya believe this is a new part of the sceen? ^_^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;" Cloud said as he sweatdropped. Cloud leaned over to Monica "The Next time I'm about to do something stupid like that again, i want you to beat me with a stick...-_-;;" Cloud whispered as he went back to eating his lunch.

Last edited:

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    i hear some on yell and run toward the voice." finally some on can tell me where my dorm is." i run round a corner and see some one coveing their face with their hands." hi do you know where my dorm is?"

Years
  • Monica looked up at the girl,

"We're here from Rustboro… We just came a day ago… we can't really tell you where your dorm is, I can barely even find the dining hall!" She said, adding a hint of laughter to the conclusion of her sentence. She took a bit of her sandwich, and molded the foil it was wrapped in, into the shape of stick. She giggled, and continued to eat.
    ~~~~~~
    Ali was called in to be tested, everything seemed to be fine, so he was allowed to go back to his classes, even though lunch had already began. He walked to the dining hall with Princess by his side, ordering a bowl of poke pellets and chicken with a side of fries. He walked over to the usual table, and waited for Skye, Dex, Marina, and the others to arrive.

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
  • Dex was leaning against the side of the front entrance, and stood there a while as Skye looked the other way, until he came up and tapped her on the shoulder.

"You look out of sorts, Is there something the matter?" He said with some concern. "Is there something you want to do, or someone you want to see perhaps?" he continued, taking a random stab at what Skye looked so concerned about.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • Can I join?

Name:Junie
    Age/Grade/Rank:14
    Looks:somewhat tall, fairly skinny, crimson red hair that goes down to the middle of her back,aqua eyes,clothes:dark jeans, a t-shirt with a flame on it, a baggy red jacket with a maril keychain hanging of the zipper, sneakers
    Starter pokemon:poocheyena(her dog)
    Pokeball: regular
    Personality:really nice and friendly, shy but not in pokemon battle or around her freinds, loves water pokemon but still has a thing for fire, loves a challenge,likes sports but her favorite is swimming, is really enthusiastec when it comes to new experiances
    Hometow:Odale town

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "Hi Dex," Skye said, cheering up slightly. Agile smiled from her shoulder. "Apparently, there's been a few Pokemon running around with some kind of disease...anyne who's come into contact with them or Nat had to be tested, so that's where I've been. Everything checked out okay with me...but I'm not sure about Nat. She was seriously injured by those Pokemon, and I don't know if she has the disease or not."

Her eyes were shinning with tears, but she held them back. Knowing little about the disease itself, she didn't know if it was a serious threat to anyone, but it still worried her quite a bit.

"The Hospital Wing has been quarintined off for those who aren't infected...so I can't go back there to see how they're doing or anything..." she trailed off, and looked away, a sniffle escaping her. She sighed and looked up at Dex, her face pink from holding back tears. "I'm sorry...but maybe getting out will help...where is it you wanted to take me?"

She tried to sound cheerful and interested, and other circumstances, she would have been, but she was worried, and hiding her feelings was something she wasn't very good at.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • OOC: Well, heh, is it too late to join?

Terra: -slaps forhead- Can't believe that we overlooked this thread....

Name: Scarlet Walkers

Age/Grade/Rank: 14/Er... That'd make her what...?

Looks: Greenish-blue eyes, shoulder-length dark blonde hair (Is let down, always), usally wears sweat-shirts with hoods, shorts, and sneakers (No socks),

Starter Pok?mon: Vulpix (If someone already has that, I will gladly change this)
    Pok?ball: Nest Ball

Personality: Tends to be a bit shy (When meeting new people), but when warms up is very out going and a bit stubborn. Has a fiery temper at times. Loves to draw, read, and play/train with her Pok?mon.

Hometown: Little Root Town (if that's acceptable)

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat was worried. She wished they hadn't put a quarintine on the hospital ward, as they were now ushering everyone out to be tested and shooed away.

She watched sadly as Blaze was forced to leave the room. (Sorry RM, but it had to happen) She gave him a small smile as the door closed behind him and the nurse.

She sighed, and drew her good leg up to her. At least she still had Ruby for company.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna had been alright now that Leo had helped healed her. She, Minkai, and Naru now snuck out of the hospital wing.

"I can't believe we're doing this!", Minkai snapped under his breath.

"Oh suck it up 'cuz!", Naru said.

This was a new side of Naru, being wild and carefreee, breaking rules. She rushed alongside Anna.

"Come one we got to get to the forest... and meet Mewtwo!", Anna said as they passed the dinning hall.

Anna noticed Ali and she waved frantically to him.

"Are you nuts?!?!", Minkai said.

"Yes I am!", Anna snapped as she continued to flag Ali down.

Years
  • Princess noticed Anna before Ali could even look up.

"Pichu!!" She cried wildly, concerned about Anna. She jumped off the table and ran to her. Ali finally saw Anna, so he quickly ran to her.

"What are you doing out of the hospital wing!?" He asked, finally looking down at Naru.

"… Did something happen to you, Naru? I don't remember the old you willing to help someone break rules…" He stated, raising an eyebrow. Chuckling, he continued to speak,

"So why are you outside? You have to go back to the hospital wing!" He crossed his arms, now a tad peeved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back