• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
  • Nat looked up at him, slightly suprised. A gleam of hope flitted across her eyes. She had to wonder, if he had been thinking about her in guilt, or in the same way she had....

Ruby pounced at Blaze, recognizing the playmate she had befriended.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • Blaze happily played with her as I smiled, "And by the drawing of me, I can see how you feel about me. It takes time for me to feel attrached to someone like in love. But you're different, I'm becoming more and more attrached to you with each glance, which is really really odd for me." I said chuckling as I leaned back the chair.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled. "I know the feeling," she said quietly. "I got hurt in the past. Really hurt. I thought things were over. Well, recently, my feelings have changed. But, you're the 1st who's really gotten to me.... After Tim that is..."

Ruby looked up and saw Nat's hand go to the scar under her chin. Ruby shuddered.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: WAY TOO MUCH KAWAIINESS! XD

IC: I sighed and said, "Well I should go and join the others and hope that I wasn't missed." I hugged her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips and then snuck back into the Waiting Room with the others, and waited to see what they wanted us for. Blaze came with me, of course.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat softly touched her lips. She was a bit in shock. The kiss she had just recieved sent chills up and down her spine. It meant more than any kiss Tim had ever given her.

Ruby merely watched with a smile planted on her face.

Kelo

Down in Flames
    Years
  • "Down Growlith!"
    Kelo was in his pokemon Care and Obedence Class, And it was a Nightmare no matter what he tried to do, his growlith kept jumping on him and knocking him over.Getting up for the 8 time brushing dirt off his shirt he said
    "I thought growlith were obedient."
    It looked at him funny for a moment, head cocked to the side, and then sat down, Listening.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Marina excused herself from her first class and rushed to the hospital wing. She heard the announcement and was oddly worried for Anna and Nat. She didn't know why, though. All she knew was that she had a sudden feeling that they meant the two of them. Muu-chan tried to catch up with her best friend for Marina ran really fast.

When she saw Nat, Marina panted and walked over her, glancing at the Togepi egg she was holding just in case.

"Hey...Nat..." She said, trying to catch her breath. "Are...you...okay?" she asked worriedly.

While waiting for her answer, she smiled at Ruby, trying to be as cheerful as she usually was, but worriedness could be found in her eyes. That was always her weakness..her eyes shows too much emotions.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • I saw a girl walk in and ask if Nat was ok. The question was directed to Nat but I said softly, "She's ok, but I don't know anything about the disease to see any signs of illness. All she has is a broken leg, but nothing else is wrong from what I can see." I then went to the girls side, and waited to see if she would introduce herself.

My Arcanine following my back to Nats bed, he laid down still tired from yesterday. He just wanted to go to sleep and not have to worry about diseases and stuff, he'd be glad to have this done with quickly.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Ruby smiled up at Blaze and Mu-Chan. Ruby was also tired, so she went to doze with the Arcanine.

"Blaze is right," Nat told Marina. "I'll be okay. It's nothing more than a broken leg and the after effects of blood loss."

She paused, remembering that anyone who had come in contact with her or Anna were supposed to stay for testing.

"You'd better stick around, though. They wanna test anyone who's had contact with Anna or I since the attacks."

Nat suddenly remebered that SKye had come to see her. Worry clouded her eyes and she wondered where Skye was now.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • "Yeah, good idea, we aren't going to get more infected if we stay right here." I said now blushing cause I was hoping to make kiss Nat and then leave, but then I got stuck here, and am left here to explain myself. I shrugged it off and went around Nat's bed and sat down on a chair beside her bed.

Years
  • Ali walked back to his seat, lifting Princess off of it, and onto his lap. She yawned out of boredom, and continued to relax carelessly after glancing into the room to see Blaze and Ruby together. Julia began to feel very light-headed.

"Um… I'm going to get some water, guys…" She said, standing up as she pressed her hand against her forehead.

"Do you guys want anything?" She asked, falling to the ground as she fainted immediately after.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • "Okay everyone Lunch Break!" Mr. Iwana told everyone as they left to the cafeteria "I should go check on Julez and the rest of them..." Cloud said to himself as he walked down towards the hospital wing then he saw someone laying on the ground, he knew who it was instantly...Julez..."JULIA!!!" Cloud shouted as he sprinted down the halls to see what had happened "Julez! Julez! Wake up!" Cloud said as he held her in his arms "Oh please...wait!" Cloud said and kicked open the door "ALI! MONICA NARU!" Cloud yelled seeing as those three were the only ones he could see through the crack of the door "JULIA PASSED OUT!" Cloud yelled as he turned his head back to Julia, her eyes closed, she was still breathing, she needed to get help...and quickly...

Years
  • Ali quickly ran out of the room with Monica just a few feet ahead of him, but Princess was the first one outside.

"Chu!" She screeched, crawling over to Cloud's side, even though she was barely aware of who he even was.

"Is Julia okay?" Ali asked, bending over her as Monica did the same.

"I'll go get a nurse…" Monica said softly, running back into the room where they had just come from.

"Excuse me, but… There is a girl outside, she's on the floor unconscious…" She stated, awaiting a response.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • "She's still breathing...so that should be a good sign!" Cloud said half seriously half sarcastic as he felt her forehead "GEEZ! Shes burning up!" Cloud exclaimed as a nurse came running down the hall "My goodness!" the Nurse exclaimed "We'll get her to a bed ASAP and see what happened, either from fetigue or she has a cold, we'll find out soon." the Nurse said and turned as a doctor came and helped them take Julez into the Hospital Wing.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye was stopped by a nurse before she left for her first class.

"You need to come to the hospital wing to be tested," she said, grabbing Skye's arm.

She followed the nurse, like she had a choice!, to the hospital wing, and saw Nat once more. Skye's face was a big jumble of confusion. Tested?? For what??

The nurse left her with Nat and the others, and Skye raised her eyebrows quizzledly.

"What's all this about?" she asked.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "The Mightyena that attacked Anna and I have some sort of disease. They just want to make sure none of you have contracted it." Nat said, becoming very tired.

The world around her went blurry. She blinked a few times to try and right it, but it was no use. The blurred world started to spin around her. Nat closed her eyes and sighed.

"Wow, I'm really dizzy..." she said just before passing out.

Ruby leapt up onto the bed, crying out.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Since there was still a few people to check, Marina went in the hospital wing to make sure that Nat was alright. But, as soon she arrived, she saw Nat pass out.

She sat on her bed and placed a cloth, which she found soaked in cold water.

"Don't worry, Ruby. Nat is strong! She can handle this." She said kindly as she patted Ruby's head softly.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye nodded in agreement with Marina. Nat would be okay; she was sure of it.

The nurse came by to take Skye's temperature, and ran a few simple tests while she was there. Everything checked out okay, and Skye was dismissed from the hospital wing. The nurse told her not to return until the disease was under control.

Skye went to her classes, feeling a little distracted, and when they were finally over, she stood by the entrance to the Academy, waiting for Dex to arrive. Her thoughts were on Nat though...she wondered how she was, and if she would get to see Nat sometime soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back