• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Omega!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    This hack is interesting. I want to keep a lookout on this. Hope you luck with this!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Wow, Omega looks better than ever! :D
    Nice work, James~

A couple things:
    1) Change the music of that script you made a video of to the music when Prof. Birch is getting chased by a Poochyena. It would make the script more realistic and make it look like the Aide really needs help.
    2) This screen shot has an error. Jumping on the ledge to the left, will make you jump on top of the boy.​

Anyways, good luck~

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Wow, Surf. Omega sure has come a long way since way back when. :3

I actually really like the mix of tiles; it's a nice feel. Inserting FR/LG indoor tiles will do wonders for you as well. The storyline also is quite good, short but definitely intriguing. And I'm sure your scripts will be excellent, too. :D

Also, one thing I noticed: this screenshot has half of a person on top of the Mart? How'd you manage that? xD

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Seeing as you are so keen on me posting here, I will just for you :D. Well James, the overall of this hack is looking like it has fantastic potential. In the video you seem to have sped up the camera movement a little too much. You should try toning it down or something xD. Also, there are a few gltiches/bugs whatever you want to call them. I know you know about the video text glitch, I know you know about the half PokéMart guy on the roof. But, no-one seems to have spotted this one. It's just a simple border error, you can fix it within a few seconds xD. Just thought I'd alert you to it's attention, I'm pretty sure you've probably fixed it by now; just forgetting to re-take the screenshots. Anyway, this hack is looking really nice and has some wonderful potential. You've come a long way since your first hack, so keep hacking and I'd love to see this finished.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    The owner of this thread has requested this to be closed. ;~;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back