• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Omega!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    Pokemon Omega

Introduction
    Who am I, who are you?

Hey there, Rom Hackers! I'm Surf. I'm a pretty good Rom Hacker, so I hope that you'll enjoy this hack. This is also my 3rd hack, and I would like to actually like to finish this one. Also, please ignore the sub-subtitles, they're my lame idea of a joke, xD.
    Rom Information
    zomg, this hack is Spanish!

Rom: Emerald BREE
    Language: English
    Creator: Surf
    Features
    Thats new.
    • D&N system
    • Nice new enviroment
    • DP Pokemon
    • New Region
    • Minigames
    • New, invigorating story
    Story
    :D

The region of Hento is falling apart. Villains are getting away with anything, and the regions rangers are doing nothing to stop them. The world is slowly slipping into total corruption. A massive business empire has fallen to a mysterious competitor, that seems to have a massive amount of luck when it comes to big business. And there are only a few good rangers trying to stop the chaos.

Starting out in the small village of Trillium, you, the young Protestant, is starting out on his Pokemon journey. Making you way over to the very reclusive professors lab, you watch as someone is led away by two strange men. Shrugging it off as none of your business, you continue on towards the professors lab. Arriving at the lab, the professor approaches you. He explains that two men forced their way through the lab and grabbed his best aide. He gives you an Eevee and sends you on your way, begging you to, if you see him, to rescue him.

Media
    omg, thats like so shiny!

Pokemon Omega!
    Pokemon Omega!
    Pokemon Omega!

Pokemon Omega!
    Pokemon Omega!
    Pokemon Omega!
    Pokemon Omega!
    Pokemon Omega!

F.A.Q & Bugs
    F.A.Q's
    None so far.

Bugs
    There's a minor text error in the first script, I'm working on fixing it.

Downloads
    The most important part!

None so far.

Last edited:

ultimate x

Noblesse Oblige
    Years
  • hi SURF! sorry about my bad intro, uhm..if this won't bother you, would you please look at the last pic you have posted in the screenshots, you said there is no bug present, so what do you call this MART, having a clerk whose body is chopped into halves? :P well, anyway, nice hack pal! :D

and also, the 2nd to the last pic. err. sorry about that, but, I'm going to keep an eye on this hack, good luck:D

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    generally looks good, but you must change tiles from ruby.

If you weren't so ignorant, you would notice it isn't Ruby but Emerald... (I can't remember Emerald's default tiles, bt either way, I still don't see a need to change, as original tiles are rare in hacks, and I like them) Also, he doesn't NEED to change tiles, but amaze us with scripts and mas, the most important stuff. Tiles are not a necessity, and are easy to change, so that is why they are best saved until the perfect ones are found.

Good luck, Surf. Hope this goes really well, as I remember your first hack... And this is so much better!

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • Grr, now my hack will look unoriginal! Oh well. Back to the drawing board... :'(
    The hack looks good so far though it's hard to tell by what little has been done. The story looks interesting. I wonder how you're going to pull that off.
    Best of luck with everything!

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    hi SURF! sorry about my bad intro, uhm..if this won't bother you, would you please look at the last pic you have posted in the screenshots, you said there is no bug present, so what do you call this MART, having a clerk whose body is chopped into halves? :P well, anyway, nice hack pal! :D

and also, the 2nd to the last pic. err. sorry about that, but, I'm going to keep an eye on this hack, good luck:D

Yeah, I have to re-take those screenshots, I've noticed and fixed those bugs.
    But thanks for pointing them out :D

generally looks good, but you must change tiles from ruby.

Thanks for the comment, but I'd rather keep the tiles as they are.
    I like the mix.

I Hope you know thats not required...
    Thats a Choice...Its up to him to make...

I Love your story & features as I've said before...
    Good luck on your project...;)

Thanks man, comments like yours really boost my self esteem.

If you weren't so ignorant, you would notice it isn't Ruby but Emerald... (I can't remember Emerald's default tiles, bt either way, I still don't see a need to change, as original tiles are rare in hacks, and I like them) Also, he doesn't NEED to change tiles, but amaze us with scripts and mas, the most important stuff. Tiles are not a necessity, and are easy to change, so that is why they are best saved until the perfect ones are found.

Good luck, Surf. Hope this goes really well, as I remember your first hack... And this is so much better!

Thanks for the back up, Marx.
    Glad that you think this is better than my first hack. :D

The Hack's Good but the tiles are a Major issue so i suggest you Fix that...

Thanks, but as I said before, I'm not going to change the tiles.
    I may add some more FR\LG ones if I can get the door animations working.

Why is the protagonist a protestant? Just out of curiosity.

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll change that right now.

Grr, now my hack will look unoriginal! Oh well. Back to the drawing board... :'(
    The hack looks good so far though it's hard to tell by what little has been done. The story looks interesting. I wonder how you're going to pull that off.
    Best of luck with everything!

How can anything you do be unoriginal?
    But anyway, thanks, and don't worry, I've done a fair bit.
    I'm mapping it in RPGXP, then remapping it in A-Map.
    I've already finished the first major city.
    After that, I have to finish the Cape Flank and Flank Forest maps.
    Then it's just solid scripting, then an Alpha!

Updates

Well, I've finished the first script, and have uploaded it.
    It has a couple of bugs, the first being the fat guy has to be moved and the tree block has to be changed. (Done)
    And finally, there is a text error I'm working on fixing, but I'm having little luck.

Edit: I don't think that the You Tube Video's working, so I'll post a direct link here.

I'm also inserting the FR\LG indoor tilesets, so stay tuned for that update!

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • the title of the hack sounds like a pill...o wait omega 5 is a vittiamn pill I new it sound familiar
    the hacks screen show good maps good luck on the hack

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • glad to see your back in hacking surf~

Anyways a emerald hack not many of those it looks well planned out I like the fact that you replaced the tree's with FR/LG tree tiles and I know your gonna put some wonderful scripts in here~
    So I wish you the best of luck~

Years
  • This hack looks kinda nice.:)
    The tileset never really gets boring, because there a perfect match.
    Anyway, i hope to see more progress.
    Good luck!

ultimate x

Noblesse Oblige
    Years
  • Yeah, I have to re-take those screenshots, I've noticed and fixed those bugs.
    But thanks for pointing them out :D

well, don't mention it pal! :D
    and oh, by the way, I like your style, original, using the old emerald tiles or the basi ones if you don't prefer it to be called as the "old ones", naah, well, too much for this...
    SURF~!SURF~! good luck! I'll keep supporting you!

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    glad to see your back in hacking surf~

Anyways a emerald hack not many of those it looks well planned out I like the fact that you replaced the tree's with FR/LG tree tiles and I know your gonna put some wonderful scripts in here~
    So I wish you the best of luck~

Thanks Max.

This hack looks kinda nice.:)
    The tileset never really gets boring, because there a perfect match.
    Anyway, i hope to see more progress.
    Good luck!

Thanks Kyle.

well, don't mention it pal! :D
    and oh, by the way, I like your style, original, using the old emerald tiles or the basi ones if you don't prefer it to be called as the "old ones", naah, well, too much for this...
    SURF~!SURF~! good luck! I'll keep supporting you!

Thanks.

Well, as you'd know, I've been working on inserting the FR indoor tiles, and I have had success!
    So now I'm just finishing the map of Portsea, but here are some updates.

Pokemon Omega!
    Pokemon Omega!
    Pokemon Omega!
    Pokemon Omega!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Thanks Max.

Thanks Kyle.

Thanks.

Well, as you'd know, I've been working on inserting the FR indoor tiles, and I have had success!
    So now I'm just finishing the map of Portsea, but here are some updates.

Pokemon Omega!
    Pokemon Omega!
    Pokemon Omega!
    Pokemon Omega!

Nice insertion, bar 1 thing. The bed looks a little too long to me... But that could be just me...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back