• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Recolored Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • It was night and very cold. I was warmed by my fire inside me but it still wasn't enough. I looked from the branch I was in across the forest to where my family lived. They had thrown me out becuase I was different. I was to small to travel too far so I was only on the other side of the forest of where I has left. The wind picked up and started to howl through the trees. I curled up tighter into a ball and started to sleep.

Conscience

The Voice Of Treason.
    Years
  • Xander stood among the bushes , a man was spinning in the air infront of him. The man was obviously a hunter, he was holding a gun and had a net at his feet. Then the gardevoir heard a cry for help. The man fell with a thud on the ground and the gardevoir rasied its head. He began to float off into the bush , the man shot his gun screaming. " ILL GET YOU , YOU FREAK !!! "

As the gardevoir broke out of the trees he saw a bunch of Hondours and a few hondooms at the far end of clearing and he floated quickly and silently towards them.

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
  • Terra pounced and cried, "VINE WHIP!"
    Vines burst out of the ground and wrapped around some of the Houndooms and Houndours. I willed it and they were thrown through the air. I focused on a nice soft spot, but I wanted them to learn their lesson.

Conscience

The Voice Of Treason.
    Years
  • Xander raised his hand.
    Slowly a purple mist swirled infront a group of the Houndooms , it quickly formed into a barrier between them and himself , he continued , seperating off the Houndooms.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • I watched from a distance as pokemon fought pokemon."battle of the wierd" someone said I turned to face a man i instantly pounced but froze the man had a stone with my sighn on it....

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • Meldoy heard the noise, and snuck out of her den. She ran to where she heard the pokemon yelling. She jumped on the nearest Houndoom and started to bite him. Melody was young but tough. The Houndoom flipped her on her back and almost bit her. But Meldoy scarmbled to her legs just in time. She then felt herself in a mouth. "Mom! Im fightin! Leave me alone!" she yelled. "You are to young to fight!" And with that her mother jumped into the bushes and hid her and went to fight.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • I fell to the side of the forest floor jumping for grasp but felt nothing as I was sucked into the rock my crest started glowing and burned with fire and other powers.
    I kicked hard and sent the stone flying I picked it up in my mouth and buried it till the fight ended.
    I grabbed a pokemon by the skruff and through it to the ground,a houndoom.
    it roared and grabbed my leg.Using a trick I know i fell to the groung playing dead.
    He sunk his teeth into my shoulder the same time I sprung up,breaking his jaw,and sending him crying through the bushes...

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • I ran through the forest. The quote unquote 'normal' Mightyena chased after me. I panted as I ran as past as my paws could carry me...

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • Melody was a little fighting machine. SHe wouldnt run from a fight. She caught a glimpse of something falling to the ground. She poked her black head out of the bush. A Houndoom was sitting there with his mouth around her mothers neck. She was dead.
    "Mom!" Melody yelled running towards her. But the Houndoom chased her into the forst. Melody choked back her tears.

Years
  • I woke up in a very cold place. It wasn't my branch that was all I knew. The place was very big and I used ember to see better because it was very dark. The place was huge and very quiet. Then I heard a rumbling noise and the whole room started to move. I wanted this to be a bad dream so I went back to sleep.

OOC: I'm in the back of a truck. I said its huge becuase I'm a torchic and they are puny.

SkarmoryRider

Years
  • Terra saw the Houndoom with a Ninetails in his mouth and she snarled. Houndooms were killing machines, unless different.
    She lept and landed on it's back and bit it. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT KILLING OTHERS THAT STAND BY!" she roared and smacked it's face with her claws.
    He dropped the Ninetails and snarled at her.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • I kept running. I was only young and I still needed my mothers care. Noone was there for me anymore. My dad had abandoned me, and my brother and sisters were dead. I had no reletives. I stopped, and turned around. I came to the place were my mother was killed. The Houndoom was still there. I jumped on his back and bit into his neck, he was dead. I had got my revenge....

SkarmoryRider

Years
  • ((Now switching to first person...))

I hopped off his back and snarled. I saw the young one bite his neck and he fell, dead. I looked at her and I saw the fear, the saddness, the pain, and the fury that raged within her. I figured this as a theory, so I asked, "Do you wish to come with me?"

SkarmoryRider

Years
  • I lay down by her and she was crying. I felt a sensation that the dead Ninetails was her mother. I felt my heart feeling slightly torn at this and if I had children, I'd reassure them.
    I nuzzled her and made soft whining noises. "I'm sorry." I murmured.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back