• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Claim Your Own Country Thread

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    It's not mine either. I didn't see it clearly on the list(which is not), and you're overreacting.

This is the last time I will say this:

I do not add countries until they are requested. If I added every single country in existence and ones that have ever existed (including empires and city-states) it would be the longest post in the history of the Internet. Also, I already added you the last time you requested it.

Maddaye, you're added.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I guess I'll claim Scotland
    I am getting a "The country I wanted is not on the list so I will claim one that is" vibe from this post. I suggest reading the post right above yours, and revising if that is what you think. If not, I will add you later today when I get home. (The only reason I am giving you time now is because I cant add you right now :x)

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Ok.. I am claiming.. Iceland... Norway.. Denmark.. Sweden.... And Japan just for the hell of.. Tier 5 supporter.. :Þ

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I'll go ahead and claim Russia, Germany, and South Korea. <3

Russia - Alakazam17
    Germany - Alakazam17
    South Korea - Alakazam17

Back