• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Claim Your Own Country Thread

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
Years
KR's claims:
United States of America (First Democratic superpower and cool cars)
Switzerland (Good chocolate and longstanding neutrality)
Israel (Deagles FTW)
Thanks!

Last edited:

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
This thread is funny. I want to claim some countries.

Solovino

Darn... I was so eager to claim Sealand, but it's not yet recognized by any other state... :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
You should have made it so that the current G8 nations (Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States), as well as any former nations or regimes (Nazi Germany, East or West Germany, Austria-Hungary, the Soviet Union, Czechoslovakia, any iterations of a unified Yugoslavia, Francoist Spain, imperial China, South Vietnam, et cetera) cannot be claimed. Allowing them to be claimed, combined with that perk system you've set up, just leads to general idiocy.
This isn't the Claim Your Own Country Except a Certain Few Thread. Go away.
That's weird. Anyways...

Username: |Rigel|(will be changed this week or so)
I'll claim USSR.

And I have a question, can Antarctica be a viable option?
No, Antarctica is not a country.

username: shinyninetale's
country: Russia,Germany, and Venezuela <3333 (can that be added as a country?).
Why not...?

Everyone is in now.

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
No, Antarctica is not a country.
Neither is the USSR. USSR was in effect an empire of soviet republics that were in a way lead by Russia, but they were more than one country.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Neither is the USSR. USSR was in effect an empire of soviet republics that were in a way lead by Russia, but they were more than one country.
They all took orders from the Kremlin, in essence they were merely puppet governments. But for the purposes of this thread, it's easier to group the USSR into one, rather than Russia Soviet Republic or Georgia Soviet Republic.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017

And empires ARE allowed to be claimed. Bits of ice-covered water and land that are claimed by countries that are in no way united can not be claimed.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2009
Excuse me.

I claimed Japan a few days ago (I was actually the first to claim it), and now my username is no longer next to Japan.

Y is that.

If because I typed my clai mworng, let me try again.

Username: Cloyster67

Claim: Japan

Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Excuse me.

I claimed Japan a few days ago (I was actually the first to claim it), and now my username is no longer next to Japan.

Y is that.

If because I typed my clai mworng, let me try again.

Username: Cloyster67

Claim: Japan
You don't have 50 posts, on top of that Japan is full now.

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2009
Can't you be a LITTLE leniant?

I asked for it first.

Can u at least svae me a spot until i get 50

Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Can't you be a LITTLE leniant?

I asked for it first.

Can u at least svae me a spot until i get 50
I don't bend the rules, not even for myself. Sorry. And no I cannot because then I would be denying someone else the spot. You will have to wait until it clears.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Why no Poland :(

Anyways
Cananda-Jigglypuff_96
England-Jigglypuff_96
I don't put a country on the list unless someone requests it to be claimed. If I had every country that does and ever has existed on the list it would be the longest post in the history of earth. So, I will let you revise since it's obvious those aren't exactly what you want.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
I wanna claim Australia, why because I have lived here all my life, and feels weird leaving it. My opinion is its the best country there is, but gets stereotyped alot.
Edit: My username is Tudj

Back