• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Pasta!

Team Name?

• Keep Team Pasta

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Pasta Throwing & Hacking Team

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Something Else With Pasta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something Entirely Different (Post What)

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePastaThrower

...Is adding extra meatballs..
Years
  • Team Pasta! [Name Change Poll]

teampasta1.png

user_online.gif
    INTRODUCTION
    user_online.gif

Hey, it's me, ThePastaThrower. I'm currently recruiting members for my team to make this hack:

cityrealms006.png

If you want to go to the main hack thread, click here:

We will be hacking Advance games, such as
    badge-ruby.png
    and
    badge-firered.png

I am making this team because I need more members to make this hack.

user_online.gif
    TEAM
    user_online.gif

- Me (Leader, Spriting, Other Art, Music)
    - Shadow-Lugia (Spriting)
    - Arcelio (Beta Testing, Concept Designing, Light Scripting)
    - Abnegation [GavZ] (CSS Scripting)
    - SpRiTeRnInJa (Beta Testing)
    - Fan King (Scripting, Tile Inserting)
    - Gloosh (Beta Testing, Mapping, OW Editing, Titlescreen Changer)
    - Codec (Banner Making, Beta Testing, Mapping)
    - Korronensu (Mapping, Concept Designing)
    - Waynes World (Mapping)

user_online.gif
    RECRUITMENT
    user_online.gif

Red = Needed Urgently
    Blue = Needed
    Green = Not at the moment
    Stroked = Taken

- Scripter
    - Music Inserter
    - Mapper
    - Tiler (Editor & Inserter)
    - Beta Tester
    - Banner Maker
    - CSS Scripter

- Titlescreen Changer

Application Form:
    Code:
    [CENTER]Wanted Job(s):
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    Contact information:[/CENTER]

MSN would be useful, but it's not required.
    If you don't like pasta, get out now (kidding).

I really hope this hack will become finished, but I need YOUR help.​

user_online.gif
    BANNERS
    user_online.gif

If you're in the team or support this team, throw one of these in your sig.

-Made by Gloosh
    HTML:
    [URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=182803"][IMG]http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz202/gloosh/CITYREALMSSIG3.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

-Made by me
    HTML:
    [URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=182803"][IMG]http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss180/Soreanol/teampasta3.png[/IMG][/URL]

If you have any questions, PM me at PokéCommunity or at [email protected].

THANKS TO GavZ FOR THE AWESOME CSS!

Last edited:

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
    Years
  • *Yawn* Thought I should post. To both Ray and Pasta, I know I haven't been sending in ideas like I used too, but give me some time. I'm trying to catch up on all the great hacks I downloaded but barely have the time to play, and I still have to pick out a collage. But I'm rambling. We need more people! So c'mon. Help us out. Oh yeah, if you're wondering who I am, check out the list. Should have my name on it.

P.S Ray: I've got most of the new ideas for Pkmn Darkstars: RoD written down on notepad. I send them to you soon.

ThePastaThrower

Years
  • Yeah, Arcues9948, you could start spriting the Elite 4 if you like. Make the leader white-haired and cool. No rush, take your time.

Anyway team, I've been working on the beginning map quite a bit, but I have one problem. Does anyone know how to fix the "jump out of truck" part? I moved the buildings a little, and know the protagonist jumps on to one of the buildings. How do I change so that he jumps to the correct place from the truck? Thanks.

SpRiTeRnInJa

Keeper of Gangachu
    Years
  • Positon-Beta Tester
    Proof of Work-http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=183712
    Past exp.-Spriter for HOF

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
  • YES! I LOVE PASTA!

wanted job(s):Scripter
    proof:
    Spoiler:

I also have scripts for small puzzle and simple minigames, that I can form to your needs

Past Experience: I am also currently the head and advanced scripter for team new era, and have affiliations wit other hack members\teams.

contact: preferably over pokecommunity PM's as I can most likely be contacted rfom here, but if you need it, I can give you my msn if i get accepted.

I really hope I get in becuase I tink that your ack idea is unique and just plain awesome:cheeky:

ThePastaThrower

Years
  • YES! I LOVE PASTA!

wanted job(s):Scripter
    proof:
    Spoiler:

I also have scripts for small puzzle and simple minigames, that I can form to your needs

Past Experience: I am also currently the head and advanced scripter for team new era, and have affiliations wit other hack members\teams.

contact: preferably over pokecommunity PM's as I can most likely be contacted rfom here, but if you need it, I can give you my msn if i get accepted.

I really hope I get in becuase I tink that your ack idea is unique and just plain awesome:cheeky:

Just what we needed. Your in. Finally someone who loves pasta.

I think we're ready to do some serious progress here. I'll PM you for details. Also, yeah, you could PM me your MSN.

Thanks.

Gloosh

Is Playsing the Porkemons.
    Years
  • Well I couldn't help notice, but you have mapper colored as red.
    But I can help that.
    Wanted Jobs: Mapper, Beta Tester, (also I can edit OWs but not insert new ones and I can play with the titlescreen)
    Proof of Work: All my work was on my hack then my computer went ka-blooey and now I'm using this one. So I don't got any nothing.
    Past Experience: My amazing hack. (See above -----------------------------------------------------------> ^^^^^^^)
    Contact Info: (In order of chance I'll check them) 1. PM on PokeCommunity 2. YouTube account mrhassellhoff. 3. Email [email protected]

WOOHOO MY SECOND POST~~~~~~ :D :) :] (: [: :O :d xD

ThePastaThrower

Years
  • Well I couldn't help notice, but you have mapper colored as red.
    But I can help that.
    Wanted Jobs: Mapper, Beta Tester, (also I can edit OWs but not insert new ones and I can play with the titlescreen)
    Proof of Work: All my work was on my hack then my computer went ka-blooey and now I'm using this one. So I don't got any nothing.
    Past Experience: My amazing hack. (See above -----------------------------------------------------------> ^^^^^^^)
    Contact Info: (In order of chance I'll check them) 1. PM on PokeCommunity 2. YouTube account mrhassellhoff. 3. Email [email protected]

WOOHOO MY SECOND POST~~~~~~ :D :) :] (: [: :O :d xD

You're in as Beta Tester and Mapper. You can make a Titlescreen too, it'd be helpful. If you know how, could you make some kind of "Street-ish" titlescreen? And yes, you can help me with OW's.

I'll PM something you should do, okay? I'll add you on MSN.

Gloosh

Is Playsing the Porkemons.
    Years
  • Okay boss!
    And I don't know how to do the titlescreen for ruby, only fire red (I've never hacked ruby before)
    Just tell me what to do :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THIRD POST~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Hey man depending on the tiles i could map. Are you using custom or just the normal FR ones?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back