• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Pasta!

Team Name?

• Keep Team Pasta

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Pasta Throwing & Hacking Team

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Something Else With Pasta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something Entirely Different (Post What)

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePastaThrower

...Is adding extra meatballs..
Years
  • Okay guys, got some new tiles to show you.
    Still work in progress:

Team Pasta!

Whadya guys think?

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • Dang good tiles, their awesome!!
    And i read the few last post and when you finish the tiles ill map.

ThePastaThrower

Years
  • Dang good tiles, their awesome!!
    And i read the few last post and when you finish the tiles ill map.

Good, good.

Since the sewers are quite colorless, I'm planning on making some of the districts very colorful, so doing plants and bushes right now...

EDIT: UPDATE!!!

A modern city block building, and then some army-type building?
    And yes, I'm still working on the roofs.
    Team Pasta!

Once again, opinions...

Last edited:

Ghost

Years
  • The orange one looks better but bboth very good, can i use these tiles to

ThePastaThrower

Years
  • The orange one looks better but bboth very good, can i use these tiles to

Sure, just give credit.

To everybody:
    My tiles are only available IF YOU ASK. You may not use them WITHOUT my permission.

Anyways, I'm making roads and bushes. Got some done already. Then indoor tiles and then... We're pretty much done! Just maybe some buildings.

Ghost

Years
  • I'm still waiting to map, so just message me and let me know. Do you think you could help me out with some graphics (slogans, backgrounds)?

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
    Years
  • Sure, just give credit.

To everybody:
    My tiles are only available IF YOU ASK. You may not use them WITHOUT my permission.

Anyways, I'm making roads and bushes. Got some done already. Then indoor tiles and then... We're pretty much done! Just maybe some buildings.

Well, seeing as I've got no clue how to rip tiles from anything, you're safe from me. As an unrelated note, I've acquired Adobe Photoshop C4 through a friend, so I may start learning how to sprite. No promises though, seeing as I barely have enough time to get on the computer.

ThePastaThrower

Years
  • Well, seeing as I've got no clue how to rip tiles from anything, you're safe from me. As an unrelated note, I've acquired Adobe Photoshop C4 through a friend, so I may start learning how to sprite. No promises though, seeing as I barely have enough time to get on the computer.

It's nice that you've gotten Photoshop. It's really useful. I've got the CS4 Extended version.

Anyways, been playing the hell out of Uncharted 2 and LittleBigPlanet, so I haven't finished yet... *innocent face*

Gotta get to work. Big update when I'm done.

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
    Years
  • It's nice that you've gotten Photoshop. It's really useful. I've got the CS4 Extended version.

Anyways, been playing the hell out of Uncharted 2 and LittleBigPlanet, so I haven't finished yet... *innocent face*

Gotta get to work. Big update when I'm done.

How ironic. I've been playing LittleBigPlanet PSP since it came out, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Both of us playing LBP, both of us playing sequels to great games. Next game on my list is Tekken 6...right after they fix the lag problems they've been having.

Years
  • Wow, we have some sharp thinkers here.

IF IT'S MORE THEN TWO MONTHS OLD, IN TEAM DISCUSSIONS, THEN YES, IT'S DEAD.

Read the rules. -.-

/closed

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back