• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your most hated battle tactic?

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Genies. I am so tired of seeing genies on everybody and their grandmother's teams lol. I know that they're good, but just wow. Same goes for Mega Kangaskhan as well.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 28, 2016

^THIS! So much! Stalling is like a sure-fire way to get me to forfeit the match even if I'm winning. It makes the battle REALLY boring.

I'm also not a huge fan of substitute and entry hazards (I don't even like using them. Waste of a turn) but I can live with those more than outright stalling the match till all of my mons are out of PP

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I like playing stall...

The play style I hate the most is probably voltturn. It's so easily spammable, and I struggle to bring a stop to it. Even if it's not doing much, it's slowly whittling me down, and I have to have some pretty good prediction to break it. And if you have to predict to win, you're losing.

Oh, and Jirachi. Jirachi can just go away forever.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
I hate it when user: Dark Azelf uses stall against me because the battle then lasts longer than 30 turns and I lose interest.

Uhhh man probably dedicated rain teams. They're just annoying to play around. Not very hard to actually win against, though.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I once had a game against a stall team with my stall team that went over 150 turns. I won, and it was totally worth it.

After going through 150 turns of switching, healing, and defending, winning better had been totally worth it else I'd feel like shit :p

Back