• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[*~ The Pikachu and Pachirisu FanClub! ~*]

Who do you like best out of Pachirisu and Pikachu?

• Total voters

Melody

Banned
Years
  • Mee too. I like Pachi~ Even though it may not be highly powered in battle it'd make an awesome companion like Pikachu ^^
    Oh and I think your Dawn dressed as ash is soooo cuute~ Runforsix. Heh. I'm a big Dawn fan too ^^ And a Pearlshipper to boot. Heh Ash X Dawn & Pachy X Pikachu Forever! w00t! XD Yeah. I'm a bit silly at times.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Oh yeah, for sure. Chi-pa is way better than Pachi. <~

I just call it Pachy. xDD Have done for awhile now~

If Pikachu and Pachirisu were athletes, what sports would they play ?
    Some sort of event involving speed. They're both pretty fast Pokemon and would blitz through things.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    If Pikachu and Pachirisu were athletes, what sports would they play?

yeah probably speed related.i mean is there an electric type that has below average speed?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Yeah! I totally agree with you! ^^ Pachi-Pu deserves the right to have a lot of Speed in the game. <~

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    If Pikachu and Pachirisu were athletes, what sports would they play?
    The 10000000000000000000000000000000000 metre sprint?

Pachy>Pika
    Pachi>Pichu
    Raichu>Pikachu

O.o

Back