• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[*~ The Pikachu and Pachirisu FanClub! ~*]

Who do you like best out of Pachirisu and Pikachu?

• Total voters

WarHawk

No more School.
Years
  • Can I join too I know I'm late.

But it would be cool if Pika and Pachi played Tennis.
    EDIT:I just made a Pikachu Timeline.Here
    Feel free to use it.

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Yeah, but I never realized Psychic types were the fastest
    Deoxys, Mewtwo, Zam are some of the faster ones...
    I mean, shouldn't that translate SOMETHING into the game ?
    Not really. The anime is based off a completely different set up. Like how Pikachu's electrical attacks could hit some ground types and we know in game that's definitely not the case. Also, the games came out before the anime remember? SO it should be the game should translate into the anime, not the other way around. But it doesn't really....
    Can I join too I know I'm late.

But it would be cool if Pika and Pachi played Tennis.
    EDIT:I just made a Pikachu Timeline.Here
    Feel free to use it.

Welcome to the club~

With the banner, what's up with the Katakana?? Is there actually a specific meaning? xD I can't make sense of it...

Techihohomaya tsunachiya yanena mane. O.o?

WarHawk

No more School.
    Years
  • Deoxys, Mewtwo, Zam are some of the faster ones...

Not really. The anime is based off a completely different set up. Like how Pikachu's electrical attacks could hit some ground types and we know in game that's definitely not the case. Also, the games came out before the anime remember? SO it should be the game should translate into the anime, not the other way around. But it doesn't really....

Welcome to the club~

With the banner, what's up with the Katakana?? Is there actually a specific meaning? xD I can't make sense of it...

Techihohomaya tsunachiya yanena mane. O.o?
    Sorry about the Katakana,I told my cousin to put in some text and he put in
    some random Japanese.I'll edit it.
    EDIT:
    Here,I edited it.

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Rene, can you please not hotlink off SPP?? The piccies are small.. and usually not just of Pika or Pachy themselves~

Volt sekka!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Rene, can you please not hotlink off SPP?? The piccies are small.. and usually not just of Pika or Pachy themselves~

Volt sekka!
    Okay, I know. And nice Pikachu picture, Alex. It looks like it's using Volt Tackle at shiny Rayquaza.

~Rene~ :t025:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Shiny Rayquaza ? Was it real or a Team Rocket mecha ?
    Both wrong. It's neither shiny, nor a TR mecha. It's part of the dream that Mumaji made and that caused them to be in this "dream" world. Mumaji merges with Rayquaza to form that strange, purple coloured one. Shiny Rayquazas are black, remember people?

If Pachirisu was attacked by a legendary Pokemon, will Pikachu save Pachirisu from danger?
    As Pachirisu surely can defend itself as well, I'm sure it'd give it an attempt. Pika will run in anyway and do what it can to help because of its nature...

Back