• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first kiss

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Studies say that people will more distinctively recall their first kiss than the time they lost their virginity. For those of you who've puckered up your lips and done the deed, how was the first? Is it truly memorable, or was it average and unremarkable. How well do you remember the time before and after (I wanna see how memorable the first kiss really is). For those of you who haven't kissed someone (relatives and whatnot don't count), is it something you've ever thought/fantasized about?

Sir Codin

She stuck tongue in my mouth and I wasn't expecting it. Needless to say, I ♥♥♥♥ed it up.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I actually lost my virginity long before I had my first kiss. I didn't have my first kiss until I was 22, where I lost my virginity at 18. And I was a lot more nervous about my first kiss than my first time having sex lol.

It was quite memorable, but I was a fool and told him it was my first kiss which is so cringeworthy to me now haha.

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    ^ Forgive me if this is an invasive question, but how is that even possible? I just can't imagine a situation where you could have sex with someone without ever kissing them. Even if it's a simultaneous sort of deal, but to do the deed without ever locking lips just seems really odd.

As for the topic in general, I can sort of see how it would work as the first kiss is like a singular moment that feels like your first step into an exciting new world, whereas having sex for the first time is more like a cluster of panic and anxiety, and when you're done it feels more like a weight off your shoulders than stepping into an exciting new stage of life. At least for me that's how it went as the first kiss was with a girl I wanted to kiss but the first time was with a girl I knew would be willing, and not much else.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I don't remember much about my first kiss.

I was in the 6th grade.
    I was at my friend's house, who lived in the apartment complex across the street from me.
    It was night time.
    It was summer. I think.
    We were standing outside of his house.
    I was with a girl who I was sort of together with at the time.
    My brother was there. He was together with her sister, because they had feelings for each other too.
    And then it just happened.

I don't remember how it felt, or anything like that. It was whatever. Not really remarkable or all that special.

Years
  • My first kiss was a learning experience. He also stuck his tongue in and I just had to wing it. Apparently I did well (unless he lied!). I don't remember too much else about it, it was at school when I was about 14.

There are definitely things I remember more vividly, for instance the first time I met my now husband is seared into the back of my brain (my heart skipped, so cliche).

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Never had one that I can remember unless kindergarten kisses count. I don't actively think about it. It's not that much of a big deal for me.

Shining Raichu

Years
  • ^ Forgive me if this is an invasive question, but how is that even possible? I just can't imagine a situation where you could have sex with someone without ever kissing them. Even if it's a simultaneous sort of deal, but to do the deed without ever locking lips just seems really odd.

Well not to get too graphic, but gay sex doesn't often involve too much face-to-face time. Also kissing is more an act of love than an act of... fun.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • I was about 9, she was about 11. We were both being baby sat by a friend of our parents in the summer. We were playing hide and seek and both hid in the shed, then bam - she kissed me. It was nothing special but it still makes seeing each other to this day awkward. Funny thing is, she's now a lesbian and I'm practically gay bwahaha.

Shining Raichu

Years
  • I was about 9, she was about 11. We were both being baby sat by a friend of our parents in the summer. We were playing hide and seek and both hid in the shed, then bam - she kissed me. It was nothing special but it still makes seeing each other to this day awkward. Funny thing is, she's now a lesbian and I'm practically gay bwahaha.

How old are you now? Must have been one hell of a kiss if it's STILL making things awkward haha

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I haven't kissed anyone. I guess I could have kissed some boys before, but it would have just been a one time thing which I'm not really that interested in. /shrug

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Well not to get too graphic, but gay sex doesn't often involve too much face-to-face time. Also kissing is more an act of love than an act of... fun.

Ah, sorry I didn't read your first post properly, I guess that explains it. Although I reckon if I were gay though I'd be all about the kissing. Grab the back of the neck hairs and get stuck in!{XD}

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I was 14 and a freshman in high school, I had been asked out on a date by a 17-year-old junior. His name was Rob. Because neither of us could drive yet his dad dropped us off at a movie, Flushed Away. It was October. We were standing outside talking, waiting for his dad to pick us up, and I mentioned I was cold so he took one of his arms out of his coat and let me snuggle underneath it. Then he asked "can I kiss you?" and I laughed a little out of nervousness and said yes. Then we had a very innocent kiss.

I remember losing my virginity just as well though (not with Rob, much to his chagrin). I just have a good memory I guess.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • the year was 2003. I was standing in line waiting to go to recess. every time the teacher would look away, there was this girl right in front of me who would turn around and kiss me on the face. it happened like 5 times before the teacher finally saw and separated us. sadly, this is the most action I've gotten in my whole life

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I was 12 and I had this crush on a guy who lived up the street/we went to school together. We would walk home from school together and hangout alone all the time. Then one day someone dared us to kiss and we did. We kissed one more time after that a few weeks later. Lol it was unremarkable.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    I was 21, haha. We were watching TV in my room and he kissed me. He had a LOT more experience than me, so I was super nervous and kept apologizing for being so bad at it, haha. Luckily, he didn't seem to mind that I was super awkward. I was still pretty shaky a few hours later, so my friends and I went out and got margaritas and I gave them way too many details. Whoops. It wasn't until a few days later that I let him know that it was my first kiss, I think. He just thought it had been a while.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Well, we were both 14, so it was probably average and unremarkable. I don't really remember anything about it aside from it was a short kiss, and no tongues were involved.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • I was 13 and she was 14, I'd been chatting her up all day (we'd only just met) gave her a cheeky tounging before leaving then we never did it again. It was pretty terrible.

Back