• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first kiss

Racket

The TCG Professor
    Years
    When we were 18 in the first year of university. We were watching Notre-Dame de Paris in the girls lounge (a few other friends were watching it for their french class apperently). I'll admit, when it happened it was (deceptively) sweet and memorable. We both didn't really know what we were doing.

It ended rather badly though, and I'm still trying to stop her from bothering me.

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
    It was July 30th, 1998 when I was 12 years old. My friend Jennie was nervous about her boyfriend wanting to kiss her, so she asked to use me as practice. She held her lips too taut, but It wasn't too bad for me. In all fairness she really did need the practice since she turned out to be a terrible kisser.

Years
    Kisses on the cheek, but my first mouth-to-mouth kiss? N to the O to the P to the E. I feel like a tactless bastard considering you people are talking about second grade and third grade and I'm in ♥♥♥♥ing high school and so lonely.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I was 14 in 9th grade. We were watching some World War II movie or something in history class and my boyfriend say behind me. I was turned in my desk to see the movie and then he just turned my head to face him and kissed me.

That was ♥♥♥♥ing weird, now that I think about this nearly ten years later. Bleh.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Kisses on the cheek, but my first mouth-to-mouth kiss? N to the O to the P to the E. I feel like a tactless bastard considering you people are talking about second grade and third grade and I'm in ♥♥♥♥ing high school and so lonely.
    Please, consider yourself lucky. Those 2nd and 3rd grade kisses almost definitely meant nothing. People usually end up fretting about their first kiss from what I've seen, and you've got the knowledge to make it work, compared to a 8 year old.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Remember my first time losing my virginity no idea with a first kiss my relationships at school were not that significant well neither was the virginity thing either but yeah..

Back