• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how good is your PHYSIQUE

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Are you happy with it? Do you want to lose or gain any weight? Talk about your routine if you have one JUST CHAT ABOUT IT

If you're hench plz post pics so we can pick the toughest PC member

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    I'm content with it. I've struggled to gain weight all my life, and I've had to change my entire food diet in order to put on some mass. I entered the gym and took some supplements to help with that.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Last time I weighed (which was a while ago) I showed 175 lbs. I have a bit of gut fat that doesn't show at all when my abdomen is extended, and slightly bulkier-than-usual thighs, but other than that my arms are twigs, my chest is normal, my calves are rather pretty (hairy and muscular), and my head is huge. That's about it :p

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Physique? What physique? Yer looking at a skinny mofo with little muscle. I'm like 5ft8 and 130 lbs (58.9 kg and 1.72 meters for the rest of the world). Not really in shape at all.

Sirfetch’d

just kidding I am a skinny white boy

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'm 130 lbs nowadays and in good shape for my age so far considering how much I can usually carry or how fast I am as well. Only thing that's stopping me from working out like I used to back in high school would have to be my day job. Otherwise I'd be ripped like no tomorrow.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm so out of shape that gettin busy results in sore legs :C

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I'm a bit heavier than I'd like to be. I'm training for a career possibility now, however, so I'm starting up a running routine (again). I've been actively going to the gym for years though. Can do the 95 lb. dumb bells, but having a tough time getting higher than that. :P

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I could be better, for sure, but I have been worse. Lost some weight a few years back, kept it off. And lost a bit more this year. Still working at it

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'm scrawny lmao. No matter how much I eat, I stay skinny. I wish I had thicker arms. x.x

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Acceptable range. 2 miles min. everyday. I weigh 85kg and am 6'4" and can leg press over 104kg. I can bench press around 58kg on a good day. I still look po-dunk, and I need to gain weight.

Years
  • Wait, is he really or are you just messin' with us?

Here is a pic of ze elf.

2435g0z.jpg

Back