• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how good is your PHYSIQUE

Matthew

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2015
    I'm an averagely-built white male. I've suffered from a fast metabolism all my life, regardless of how much I consume. It is getting better, though.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • I weigh in at 145lbs and stand at 5'11 so I'm kinda light but not completely feeble! I'm fine with this. Being anywhere in the 140-160 range and being healthy is completely fine with me.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Come join the skinny white boy brigade, featuring me and Castform!

Hells yea, count me in!

I haven't weighed myself in forever, but I think i'm like 7 1/2 stone (somewhere between 105 - 110 lbs). Considering the amount of junk I regularly shove into my face-hole,and the chronic lack of any physical exercise, my physique isn't all that bad. I don't have any pecs, just a flat tum.

Also, i'm one of those guys, you know, one of the universally hated 'can eat anything and not gain weight' brigade. Sorry about that.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Don't know my weight, haven't checked in a long time. I'm quite average, just working on getting more muscular now.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I'm probably, the lightest one on here. I'm 5ft 9 and weigh 111lbs. I'm looking to see if I can gain around nearly half my body weight in around a year or so.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    chubby, thick, phat with a p, curvy (this is what people tell me) lol. I wouldn't say I'm fat or skinny just that weird in-between. I'm not the biggest fan, but I've also realized I will never be satisfied. I work out almost everyday or do something active at least. I do it more so now because of the fact that it relieves a lot of stress for me and I really enjoy it. Which I think is a much healthier approach to exercising personally.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Eh. I'm 105 kilos, not a lot of muscle tonage, but my shoulders and legs are really slim compared to the rest of the body. Otherwise I have a gut, some moobage, and flabbyish arms.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm an averagely-built white male. I've suffered from a fast metabolism all my life, regardless of how much I consume. It is getting better, though.

Oh you poor thing, you poor poor thing. A good metabolism must be the WORST. :P

In all seriousness though I've always thought that guys who are naturally thin and go to the gym to try and get BIG AND MUSCLY are just genetic ingrates. There are people who would kill for what they have, which I can say as a thin dude with fat genes. It makes me legit angry.

Years
  • I'm not exactly the healthiest eater, but i'm not very overweight at all. Since i'm active on my feet a lot while at my job and on the college campus, it does burn calories.

Back