• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2013
    1) What boards are you most interested in?

Roleplaying, Pokemon Anime

2) What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?

Pokemon Black and White, Fourth Gen. Anything else really.

3) Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum?

Yes

4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here?

Make some friends ^_^

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012

Roleplaying, Pokemon Anime

Pokemon Black and White, Fourth Gen. Anything else really.

Yes

Make some friends ^_^
    We don't have any mentors from the Pokemon Anime, but if you have any questions regarding that board, I'm always here to help. Though, I could suggest either Roswell or Miss Doronjo for you over the Roleplay Corner. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2012
    Applying for mentor!

Ideally, all of them. Most immediately I'll probably be most interested in the Emulation area. And RP, maybe.

This seems like a repeat of question 1, I dunno why. Definitely Emulation, though, since my intention is, well, see question 4.

Ideally? Yes. Immediately? Probably not.

To create a crossover hack of Pokemon Crystal with Touhou!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Applying for mentor!

Ideally, all of them. Most immediately I'll probably be most interested in the Emulation area. And RP, maybe.

This seems like a repeat of question 1, I dunno why. Definitely Emulation, though, since my intention is, well, see question 4.

Ideally? Yes. Immediately? Probably not.

To create a crossover hack of Pokemon Crystal with Touhou!
    Since no Emulation mentor is available as of yet. I'll take you on. However, if you're really into the Roleplay Corner then Miss Doronjo as well as Roswell is still available. :D

Feroz

Water-Based Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    ROM hacking,emulation.
    ROM hacking emulation.
    Yes,I would.
    Yes, I want to hack the Rom and make a new game.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    ROM hacking,emulation.
    ROM hacking emulation.
    Yes,I would.
    Yes, I want to hack the Rom and make a new game.
    Any other boards you are interested to? Since we don't have any emulation mentors at the moment. But I can help you over the board though, so not to worry.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2012
    Since no Emulation mentor is available as of yet. I'll take you on. However, if you're really into the Roleplay Corner then Miss Doronjo as well as Roswell is still available. :D

Absolutely, let's do this. (I had some personal matters, that's why I didn't reply as quickly) Although my aim has changed to modifying Pokemon Ruby... it's easier.

Whisp3rinG EyE

Whisp3rinG EyE
    Years
  • Hey guys, I just joined today and I'm looking for a mentor. Mainly I'm interested in 4th generation stuff like trading(I really want a Blissey with a perfect 31 IV's in HP), competitive battling and just general stuff. I've never done any of this before though so I'd like someone to kinda help me out and show me how to get started.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2012
    I checked the list, and it seems that DrFuji is available for the Emulation board. I'll contact him if his interested into mentoring you, are you fine with that? :p

That would probably be best. I'll just leave it to you guys to handle this.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Thanks, DrFuji! ♥

I think I missed this one out, so;
    Hey guys, I just joined today and I'm looking for a mentor. Mainly I'm interested in 4th generation stuff like trading(I really want a Blissey with a perfect 31 IV's in HP), competitive battling and just general stuff. I've never done any of this before though so I'd like someone to kinda help me out and show me how to get started.
    Hello there, welcome aboard! If you are interested into trades & stuff, I can contact TwilightBlade for you if it's fine with you? :)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hey guys, I just joined today and I'm looking for a mentor. Mainly I'm interested in 4th generation stuff like trading(I really want a Blissey with a perfect 31 IV's in HP), competitive battling and just general stuff. I've never done any of this before though so I'd like someone to kinda help me out and show me how to get started.
    Hey hey hey! I can help you with the trading. I've already seen you make a post in trade corner ;o

Here's my contact information:
    MSN: [email protected]
    IRC: Click this to learn how to enter the Trade Corner chatroom. I'm usually there as Blade.
    Feel free to VM/PM me too.

Cyru

-
    Years
  • Hey!
    1)What boards are you most interested in?
    Definitely anything about hg/ss, casual trading, competitive battling, IV's EV's and the like. ^_^

2)
    What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?
    If i'm really being honest, all of them, im ready to help people and engage in conversation in any way i can.

Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum?
    Definitely. I'd like to go into trading and battling of sorts, but also i really want to branch out and beocme involved with things :)

No, not really. i just hope to get into this community and become a regular!

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    Mostly the TCG forums, though I want to get to know more about the Fanfiction, Art Gallery and the game development.

Honestly, all of them though the one I like to explore is probably the ones involving the VGC

Duh? Of course!

I've gotten quite an increased interest in fanfiction writing lately and kind of stuck on how I can improve. Want to write my first one this year! And might want to have some help on art as well. :3:D

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hey!
    1)What boards are you most interested in?
    Definitely anything about hg/ss, casual trading, competitive battling, IV's EV's and the like. ^_^

2)
    What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?
    If i'm really being honest, all of them, im ready to help people and engage in conversation in any way i can.

Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum?
    Definitely. I'd like to go into trading and battling of sorts, but also i really want to branch out and beocme involved with things :)

No, not really. i just hope to get into this community and become a regular!

Thanks!
    I can contact bobandbill for you if you are interested into Fourth Generation discussions and the like. :D

Mostly the TCG forums, though I want to get to know more about the Fanfiction, Art Gallery and the game development.

Honestly, all of them though the one I like to explore is probably the ones involving the VGC

Duh? Of course!

I've gotten quite an increased interest in fanfiction writing lately and kind of stuck on how I can improve. Want to write my first one this year! And might want to have some help on art as well. :3:D
    Art Gallery and Game Development? Abnegation would be the perfect mentor for you but sadly he is absent for now. But I do hope donavannaj is fine with you? He's quite an expert over the TCG boards. ^^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back