• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto : A New World [IC] [M]

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Chapter 1
    Ayame Ibaraki

Asina and Ayame had now got onto the boat. Haru was also nearby, I didn't quite like his presence.
    Then Asina cheerfully said "Say Ayame, how far away does your genjutsu work? Far enough to catch any wandering ears?" I recognized her eyes were on Haru. She gave him a grin.
    "Well, someone can easily get captured in it as long as they are 12 meters away. After that, I can throw craters on fire on top of them, put them ablaze, and torture them with my Susanoo. It is needed for me to get the advantage. If I don't use it, it will be harder for me.

Asina turned her sense back to Ayame. Ayame said "Do you want to know what moves I can use? I'm not going to tell you all of them, though. It's a secret for later. Ayame grinned at Asina. She replied with a "Sure!" so Ayame began.

"First, well because my mother was an Uchiha, I can use Uchiha based moves. But my Sharingan can't activate for some reason. But I can still use Uchiha based moves such as Amaterasu. I learnt the famous Wind Style technique, Rasenshiruken and modified it so it is made out of Amaterasu flames. I can also summon 2 things, the Amaterasu Blade of my Susanoo, and the Fire God. However, if I do summon the Fire God, I will lost nearly all of my chakra and energy, which willl probably cause death. What about you, Asina?" Ayame smiled.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Gothax Nakamura​

Gothax stood still with his "no sugarcoating" policy. But that girl was something. Her replies were the most arrogant he ever heard of his life. The people who talked to him like that were already six feet under the ground. He glared at her, if his eyes were lasers, she would have already been dead, buried and forgotten by all. Why didn't he kill her yet? Oh yeah, because he was in the Hokage's mansion and despite how stupid that sounded he needed that girl so he would make a slight effort. But he wouldn't do anything too big. He sighed. Why was all of this happening to him? Did he do some huge mistakes in his past life. "Listen, stop getting angry on me. Why don't we discuss calmly? Can you do that?" Then her pet came on and lectured him. Of all things on Earth, he had to be lectured by a pet. He was definitely angry. He sighed. "Calm down Gothax. Don't kill him". He had to keep his composure or he would kill them both. He looked at the pet with a smile. "I'm ok to make some efforts but there are things I will never do such as fleeing. I will make an effort so we can get along well but you will have to do the same. You get angry way too easily. Enemies can use this at their advantage."

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
    Years
  • Saiyuu Mori

Chapter 2-3; Heading To The Hidden Tea

"Good. Then your fighting is direct. I can back you up in genjutsu. I'm great at close range and good at long-range. I'll support you the best I can." Saiyuu said. Off course, this was a great start. Nev was willing to explain his fighting style without getting suspicious. The raven can control his Kekki Genkki, so it was best to keep it safe as well. Saiyuu faltered. "Oh, sorry. I'll call you Nev from now on then. If you fight at a Jounin level, then I might be relying on you more than you on me. I'm not saying I'm weak, I'm just saying I'm not that skilled." Sai said. A chunin who can fight at a Jounin level? Boy, am I lucky. Sai thought to herself. "I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but I hope your prepared for the worst. We're almost there." Saiyuu said pointing to a spot in the distance. It was likely that the others hadn't left yet, meaning they'd be the first to arrive. "Stay on guard, and.. Don't die out there." Saiyuu said.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Ch. 2: State of Emergency

Klicer began to open her mouth again to give yet another sassy remark, but Soneshi instantly hushed her. "Well, it's progress, to say the least." Soneshi muttered before turn back to Gothax again. "It's simply asked that you be less blunt and forward when discussing something. I will help Klicer work on her attitude as well, okay? That will be up to me - any problems you have with her will be left to deal with at your own discretion. Now, before we break out into another argument, we should began heading towards the Hidden Tea village, as so we're not late."

Klicer grumbled something else and stormed out, not bothering to wait for Gothax. Soneshi shook her head and followed at a much slower pace, putting a hand above her head to keep it from getting soaked by the rain that had begun pouring down.​

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Nyichi Nobu

" Everyone seems to be getting along well enough. This is good, leaves me plenty of room to grow as a member. " he decided.

" Hmm ? Hey guys, " he called out, hoping to get most of everyone's attention. " Has anyone actually seen the leader's face ? " Nyichi had brought his hand from his chin then laid them lazily on his thighs. " I mean come on, I know I wasn't the only one that felt fear when he stepped into the room. That guy is crazy strong and bit scary too. " His orange hair and eyes were in conflict with the dark color of the Kurotenshi robe he wearing now. He'd bet more than he was worth that he looked out of place among them.

He wouldn't get his answers from the others though, cause just when he had finished he had spotted bubbles rising from the front of the ship. At first he was bit caught guard but after he saw what raised out of the water he quickly responded. Nyichi raised up from his seat, gripping the handle of his blade in the process. " No worries guys let the new guy handle this. " he said aloud and peppy. His eyes were practically sparkling with excitement once he had gotten to the edge of the boat and had caught a better look at the beast.

Then his voice became a bit creepier as he arched his back upwards and laughed comically evil. " It stands no chance against the Champion of Kurotenshi " he jested. He stomped his sleek ninja sandals on the forefront of the ship's rail and looked down at its back before pulling his blade to his side. The monster was surely large and normally would terrify the crap out of any other ninja. But Nyichi had the utmost confidence that he could slay it if he so desired.​

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Gothax Nakamura​

Gothax noticed the girl was still angry. Couldn't she just calm down? Or else, he would to deal with an hysteric woman during all the trip to the Hidden Tea and that wasn't exactly what he wanted. And again that pet dared to lecture him. What was wrong in the world? Such a powerful ninja as him, being lectured by a pet. And he was asked to be less blunt and forward. What that pet didn't know was that being like this was impossible for him. He loved to be direct and say things how they were. He wouldn't change just because a pet asked him to. And there she goes, storming out of the room leaving him on place, not even bothering to let him go first. There was no way in Earth he was going to let this woman get at their destination before him, even if he had to use his full speed. He'll show her that he didn't spend days in training for nothing. He blasted out of the room and quickly caught up with her. He slowed his pace. "Did you really have to burst off the room like that? Aren't we supposed to go together? I said that I was willing to make an effort so if you could change your attitude, that would be very appreciated." Why didn't he just punched her instead of talking her down? He was seriously considering this option if it was the only way to show who's the boss out there.

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023

Soneshi hastily jumped to the side when she noticed that Gothax was zooming past her towards Klicer. For a moment, she thought he was going to attack her - what the hell is going on with this guy? - but then she noticed him slowing down to walk beside her. She quickened her pace in an attempt to catch up to both of them.

Klicer, now being out of the reach of Soneshi's verbal warnings, let her beautiful, biting words speak for her. "I really don't care. I want to get to the Land of Tea so I can do this stupid mission and get back to my usual work routine with my actual teammate instead of you. And Soneshi might be a decent moderator, but there's no way in hell we're going to get along if you keep being Mr. High and Mighty over there. You seem to have some kind of impression that I'm lesser than you in some way simply because I'm a girl and I'm a Chunin, so if that's your idea of me, then my idea is that you're a sadistic jerk who thinks he's better than everyone who doesn't want to work together simply because someone actually gave him lip instead of bending to his every whim. There we go, enemieship established."

Soneshi eventually caught up to the group, panting lightly. "Klicer, I think we would arrive much faster if I traveled in your bag." Klicer nodded and opened her bag to allow Soneshi to transform back into her rabbit for and hop inside.​

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • (OOC: Some toes Asina's will be stepped on in this post XD)

Haru Nashimura
    Chapter 1
    Boat Rides: Kurotenshi Style
    Haru nodded as the crocodile came out of the water and began to pull the boat along. Leave to the Leader to come up with something like that.

"Hmm ? Hey guys, Has anyone actually seen the leader's face ? I mean come on, I know I wasn't the only one that felt fear when he stepped into the room. That guy is crazy strong and bit scary too." Nyichi spoke up.

Haru looked at him. "Nyichi...Some things are best not delved into, and that is one of them. You never know who could be listening." With that he gestured at the crocogater. "And put that sword away. You can put someone's eye out." He gave a laugh at the last part.

"Hey Haru. What's up with Asina? She's always questioning the Hell out of you." Aki looked at Haru inquistively. (Or however the Hell you spell it)

Haru looked over and found the golden-eyed kunoichi grinning at him. Maybe she's come to deal with the fact that she has to be friendly....Nah. Haru laughed at the question. He decided to have a bit of fun. "Well, Aki, isn't it obvious?" He looked right into her golden eyes, with his strawberry-red ones. "Sometimes women have a hard time describing there feelings for certain men." He gave her the biggest grin he could conjure. And the rivalry has officially been set!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Gothax Nakamura​

In a few moments, Gothax went from an angry mood to an amused one. He started to laugh. Definitely, he really like upsetting that woman after all. He had never heard someone being so direct and complaining about him. Everyone feared that he would kill them but he had to admit that provoking this woman was way better than beating the hell out of her.
    He could definitely not stop his laughter. This woman so amusing when she was angry. He actually looked forward to seeing her in an actual battle and study her skills. He decided to provoke her some more. "Tch tch, who's acting high and mighty now? Listen, I have more experience than you and I'm giving you some advices on your weaknesses and you get angry. If you really want to reach the Jounin level, change a little. Never think low of yourself and never get angry at some simple words of provocation. If you were in a battlefield, you would most likely have lost your senses over some mere insults. You know what? At some point, I really wanted to beat the hell out of you but I kept my cool and told you to calm down. So, for the sake of this mission, try to control your emotions." That was one hell of a speech but he wasn't done talking with her, at least not now. "And one last thing. Yes, I am stronger than you are right now but that doesn't make me superior to you in any ways unless you think so. And I agree to stop being a jerk for a while, I wanted to see if you could just take some insults before losing your cool, I guess you couldn't." Now he was waiting for her to lose her temper again, that was so much fun to tease her.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Chapter 2
    Akihiro Hamasaki

"Nyichi...Some things are best not delved into, and that is one of them. You never know who could be listening." Haru said, pointing at the Crocodile. "And put that sword away. You can put someone's eye out." He laughed during the end of the sentence, and looked at Aki, answering his question. "Well, Aki, isn't it obvious?" He looked directly at Asina, "Sometimes women have a hard time describing their feelings for certain men." Haru grinned. Aki stood there for a bit confused, but soon realized what he was talking about.

"Ohhh...I get it..." Aki said, smiling. "She's into you, huh?" He nudged Haru. Aki realized Haru was trying to push Asina's buttons, and following his actions, Aki wanted to do the same. Not to mention it would take his mind off of the boat a bit. Aki started to speak a little bit louder than usual so people could listen into their conversation. "So she's into those taller men, huh?" Aki spoke aloud, looking at Asina from the corner of his eyes. "You better be careful Haru, she might make a move on you." Aki started to laugh like an immature boy. It had been a while since he was able to talk casually with people like this, even if he was making fun of someone.

Last edited:

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023

Klicer easily caught on to what he was trying to do - did he really think he was that sly? - and did exactly the opposite of what he was wanting, which was being as calm as possible. Talk about a mood swing. "Ha, me needing advice. You're so funny. What you actually don't realize is that I've been on numerous missions, and not one insult has ever been able to set me off in the midst of battle. See, I do have self control, where as you get irritated whenever someone defies you. And by no means are you stronger than me, seeing as I'm much smarter, and a calculated and thought-out battle strategy is more effective than, pfft, brute force. Sure, physically you're stronger than me - a lot of people are - but mentally, you have the efficiency of a newborn tadpole. But hey, who am I to judge the book by its hideous cover? I'm sure underneath all the stupid and the needless anger, you're an even worse person than you are now, so I guess this attitude now could be marked up as an improvement in some sense. So, great job. You're already completing the mission by being the same old dunderhead you were when we first started talking."​

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Gothax Nakamura​

He couldn't believe his ears. Did she insult him? That wasn't the reaction he was waiting for. That woman must receive some lessons from him soon. After the mission, he would beat her so hard that she won't be able to move for days. But we're not arrived at that point. He looked at her, still smiling. "Staying calm is the best option. You see, I want to kill you so much right now but I'm still smiling at you. And I think that's why the Hokage paired us, you make the strategies and I use my brute force to deal with the enemies. But you know the funniest, when you're on the heat of the battle, you can't come with a strategy in a matter of seconds. And while you're thinking hard on your strategies, do you know who watch your back so you won't get killed? The man with the brute force. And after you made your strategy, who's gonna go in front risking his life in the process? Again that's the man with the brute force. I met many people like you, claiming that they are awesome at making strategies but in the end, the person who did most of the job was me. I'm used to being the brute of the group and what I dislike the most is weak people hiding behind their strategies. I hope you aren't one of these." With this said, he sped up and left her behind. That will be fun to push her to the edges during that mission and after he got what he wanted, he would beat her.

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Ch 2: State of Emergency

Gothax had spewed off more terrible insults, attempting to provoke her, and then sped up to escape her incoming wrath. Of course, Klicer was no newbie to speed, and almost as soon as Gothax had gotten ahead, Klicer was right beside him, the chakra flowing into her leg muscles easily matching his speed. Outpacing her was difficult, and godspeed if you could.

"Who said that I would need you to execute the strategies for me? I do the dirty work myself, thank you. I am easily capable of executing whatever I come up with; you, on the other hand, could never keep up with anything that I think of. If anything, you'd screw it up and put our lives in jeopardy. As for quick strategies, I've made plenty in mere seconds. I wouldn't be alive right now if I couldn't do that. And belieeeeeeve me, I will not need to hide behind you. Ever. Don't pride yourself, you'd screw that up too and get us all killed. But do feel free to ask me for help whenever you require it, which I'm assuming will be often~"​

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Gothax Nakamura​

So she is fast after all. She may be of use in this mission. She looked as if she was still angry on him. Of course his rude behavior would have pissed anyone greatly and she was no exception to the rule. "Everyone says that. Believe me, they all hide behind me and I have to do the dirty job that no one wants. All of my partners have been useless ninjas to me, no one could keep up with my abilities and some of them were even Jounins. And you make it sounds as if you're the one who got the most experience. Have you ever dealt with S-rank criminals before? Those are waaaay stronger than what Chuunins are used to. Do you think my missions are a walk in the park? I didn't get promoted to Jounin because of my looks, I got promoted because of my special abilities so don't think I cannot follow any strategies. I'm way stronger than what you think, you just analyze what you see. In the end, you just know what I was willing to let you know. You never saw me battle before so don't act as if you're stronger than me. Also against enemies like the Kurotenshi, I'll have you know that they won't let you elaborate any strategies because you'll be busy fighting them so instead of arguing with me, you should prepare yourself for them."

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023

"Oh believe me, I know you didn't get promoted because of your looks. That's glaringly obvious. And just because I'm a Chunin doesn't mean that I'm not able to defend myself, no less against S-rank criminals. I'm very strategic, and even in split seconds can figure out what to do next. I'm very intelligent, thank you, so this will not be a problem for me. If anything, you should be worried about keeping up with me. I don't know how fast your brain works, but mine is my strongest tool, so if you can in-step with me, that'll be great. If not, well, this won't end very good. Either way, by the time you think of your next two moves, I'll have planned out the next 200. So, think what you will at whatever pace you desire, because it won't affect me so long as you stay out of my way."

Through all their arguing, the two managed to speed-walk to the village gate. Tibitie was no longer on watch - unfortunately for Klicer, she needed someone sane to talk to before she left. "Okay, so... did the Hokage give directions to this Tea Village? Because I haven't even heard of it until today..." Klicer's bag ruffled and jumped, and Soneshi hopped out with a map between her teeth. In a puff of smoke, she entered her human form. "Do you have it, Soneshi?"

"Yes, I do." She showed Klicer and Gothax the map. A red circle a fair distance away from the Leaf Village indicated the location. "Here is our destination. It should take us a day or so of travelling to reach it."​

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • I answered with a simple nod, we were closing in on the village. I looked at my raven, "Go ahead of us and scout the area." I said.

"Want me t' leave ya alone with the girly right?" He taunted, "Okay then." He then flew ahead of us. "Byeee Mori-Chan." He called back laughing.

I sighed, his disrespectful use of honorifics sometimes bothered me greatly. "I'm sorry about him, he lacks any grace in communication." I checked all of the supplies in my cloak and belt just to be safe. I had everything I needed, save for food, which we could get at the village. "Very quickly." I said to her, "I must say this now, if at any point both of our lives are in danger, I want you to run." I had said this sentence twice in my life, "As in I want you to leave me to die." I was sure her answer would be the one every ninja would say, "Any thoughts of honor or never leaving a comrade should be dropped on my account. If both of us were to die, they would have two kekkei genkais from the hidden leaf, at least if the most they could do would be to capture me."

I added a second request, "If I do get captured, only go after me if you have my raven." This situation was different than my A-ranked mission because I wasn't escorting, yet since this was an S-ranked mission, I felt we were escorting each other. "And if you can't, then you must leave, I promise I will escape on my own." Though I wasn't completely confident.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Gothax Nakamura​

Gothax grinned a bit, she was still bragging about her brains' capacities. Did she really think that brains alonc could win a fight. If so, her life has been a huge lie. One needed power in order to win and yet she wasn't willing to believe him when he said she would most likely need his help. And she was mocking his looks. He couldn't help but laugh, she was so funny when she's angry. Let's argue some more. "Don't you listen? Strategy alone can't win battles. You have to step out of your daydreaming, we're in the rude ninja world now. In every ninja wars, people with great brains such as you were protected and only had to give orders, they never fought and guess who did? People with brute force like me. What I want to say is that you can't just make strategies in two seconds against these opponents while fighting them or you'll get killed. You may think I'm an idiotic jerk but I faced tougher enemies than you and my idiotic brains as you say kept me alive and I'm now a Jounin. You have no idea of what I faced in my life so stop saying you're better in battling because that's not true." When her rabbit who turned human said how much time it would take, he sighed. "Great, one day with you. How fun!"

Trev

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Ch 2: State of Emergency

Klicer rolled her eyes as he continued arguing. Does he ever let up? "Yeah well, I've been on a lot of missions where I had to fight challenging enemies, and I still used my brain, and I still won, and I'm still alive. So if that doesn't mean something to you, I don't know what will. You should be glad that you don't have someone who doesn't know how to fight. I'm smart and I have combat skills, so if you can't accept that it's possible for someone to think and fight without having to rely on you to do the fighting for them, that's not my problem. Let's go." With that, she jumped into a nearby tree and began making her way towards the village.

Soneshi walked over to Gothax. "She isn't really going to agree with you. She's been on 2 A-Rank missions against very strong opponents, so she really isn't as weak as you believe. Like she said, she's smart and can fight, so she's pretty helpful. If you can look past her temper and, well, rude insults, she's not too bad of a person to get along with. She's rather independent outside of having me, so she won't really ask for you help. I hate to get in between your hate-hate relationship, but irritating her isn't going to fix it. Maybe you could appeal to her friendlier side? Maybe compliment her on something instead of doubting her."​

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
    Years
  • Saiyuu Mori

Chapter 2-4; Arrival at The Hidden Tea

Saiyuu narrowed giggled. "It's fine." Saiyuu said with a smile. The raven had lightened her day. "Not a lot of people call me Mori. Many of them wouldn't dare, but I'm not as mean as I look. Mori-chan huh?" Saiyuu laughed again at the last part, but got serious at Nev's request. "I see your very noble, so I'll honor your request, but only if it's with your dying breath." Saiyuu said evenly. "I understand your point, but nonetheless I must be a leader. My first order: If you ever say that again unless on your dying breath, I'll kill you myself." Saiyuu said with a wicked grin. "You say you'll escape, yet your confidence mocks you openly." Saiyuu said, facing forward. "This is the route of a lie you've just told yourself. In any case, we should drop this conversation, as to avoid unnecessary emotions that could get us killed. We're here." Saiyuu said stopping at the end of the path.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • [h2][/h2]

Gothax Nakamura

[h2][/h2]
    [h2][/h2]Gothax rolled his eyes. Did the human-rabbit just asked him to compliment the girl? But on what? He barely knew her and he had to compliment her. He preferred to argue instead but she wasn't up to it. He looked at that Soneshi thing. "As I'm trying so hard to make you understand, A-rank missions aren't like S-rank missions at all. Those are much harder so I have all my reasons to doubt. S-rank missions aren't only reserved to Jounins for nothing you know." Then he felt a huge, sharp headache. Damn it, not again, not now! He stopped his pace and put his hands on his head. Hurts like hell!

Back