• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS [OOC]

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
Years
  • Oh I thought me saying Toby passed out made it kind of clear that he wasn't coming for a while... like morning.

also just waiting for Rena to post.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • We're stuck on the mountain 'til morning? :O

Can't we just pull a deux ex machina and be done with it? Or, you know, get Grims to take us back down, dangit! It could still be romantic with the four of them! >:-D

Markus and Anthony. Why do they get further away from their real names as the rp progresses? Plus, it's so hard not to make a nerdy Shakespeare joke. (I do English AND Drama: don't judge. :P)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Oh I thought me saying Toby passed out made it kind of clear that he wasn't coming for a while... like morning.
    You mean Chuck? XD

We're stuck on the mountain 'til morning? :O

Can't we just pull a deux ex machina and be done with it? Or, you know, get Grims to take us back down, dangit! It could still be romantic with the four of them! >:-D

Markus and Anthony. Why do they get further away from their real names as the rp progresses? Plus, it's so hard not to make a nerdy Shakespeare joke. (I do English AND Drama: don't judge. :P)
    Yeah. Well, technically Toby should be able to "jump" down the mountain, controlling the wind around him but he's far too weak right now and he doesn't actually know about it. I could get Clay to evolve lol.

Who is Markus and Anthony? :S

Sweet Dreams

Years
  • Yeah. Well, technically Toby should be able to "jump" down the mountain, controlling the wind around him but he's far too weak right now and he doesn't actually know about it. I could get Clay to evolve lol.

Who is Markus and Anthony? :S

Yeah well we could always go down the way we got up. That magical Zoroark of Grims's's's's's.

Actually, it's "Marcus Brutus" and "Mark Antony". "Marcus Brutus" is from Julius Caesar and was the titular character's close friend before he conspired against him and led the revolution. "Mark Antony" (or Marcus Antonius, and do you find that funny? Because I do, but I have strange humour so whatever) was a loyal supporter of Caesar, and in his death formed an alliance with yadda, yadda, yadda. More importantly, he gets his own play Antony and Cleopatra. In the end, these two lovers (Antony and Cleopatra, not Antony and Brutus) commit suicide.

So... yeah. /nerdiness

Last edited:

Sweet Dreams

Years
  • Wait, I said Mike saw Chuck dial a number and he came to the conclusion that he would be calling someone and kinda hoped that it was them. He jumps to conclusions. I'll go edit it anyway, if you want. :S

EDIT: There, that should be more acceptable? I think? Maybe? Or is Chuck not dialling a number at all? My head hurts...

Sweet Dreams

Years
  • Hang on, I'm so conf... OH. Wrong name. That's why. *slaps forehead* Stupid me. Stupid. GAH. I'll go re-edit. I swear, my mind's going crazy from all the assignments I've kindabeenprocrastinating.

I'll just delete the last bit of my post. Sorry for any and all inconveniences. ^^'

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Okay, so i'm gonna try and catch up where my group is at. Not much has happened since the crazy woman was killed? And is it possible to meet up with you guys somehow?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    nothing has happened with your group since she was killed. i suggest someone just happened to get Toby or Chuck's number by sneaking arouund for something in the community centre at one point or something. we could all just meet up at the hospital. Or we could just wait it out, let the night pass and wait until morning.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    LILANA. SPIKEY EARED PICHU.

DID YOU GUYS READ THE PREVIOUS MESSAGES AT ALL? The PC rules are FOUR LINES MINIMUM. Please obey these rules! Seriously, you guys. SERIOUSLY. Do it. I don't know if four lines on your computer is different to mine, but here's a guide from now on. I'll just keep writing until I hit about fourth. It's not hard to keep going on about something. See, look? I'm doing it. It's boring, it's annoying and it may seem stupid, but it is the rules. I'm not sure how I can explain it any further. I don't mind if you have three every so often but keep it frequently at four. Even more than four is great. Six is amazing! It only takes a little patience. It's like writing text messages not in text chat. It teaches you how to spell awesome all of the time. It's good for you. Okay, this is four.

Keep it that length. Adjectives, adverbs, descriptions, what your guy is thinking in detail. etc. I really, really don't want to be repeating myself.

EDIT: also, pl4y3r, just because he's drunk doesn't mean you can slack off on grammar (like capitals after a full stop?). Keep that in mind! Although it shouldn't be a problem now that he's sobering.

Last edited:

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
  • Sorry about that, most of the time I wrote about him being drunk was at like three in the morning while my mind was working right.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Gonna be gone for several hours so if you need to bunny my character feel free to do so

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Can Liliana or Spiky-Eared Pichu please make some kind of post saying they understand my posts? I get this feeling that you're ignoring me.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • o_O

Uh, I'm sorry? I mean, I really don't have trouble posting four-sentence responses.

I usually space them like this so it doesn't look so one-linish. See?

Although, I get where you're coming from and I'm sorry.

Back