• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS [OOC]

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    This is the OOC thread. If you need to post, head over to the main thread.

MisfitsIntertitle.png

Spoiler:

Accepted Misfits:

• Aaron "Agrippa" Gripp - Due to his ambitions and contant usage of people, Aaron Gripp has been granted the ability of persuasion, derived from Rotom's power of posessing appliances.
    • Alberto "Grims" Grimsley - Due to his short temper, Alberto Grimsley has been granted the ability of pyrokinesis, derived from Charizard's power of breathing fire.
    • Alexis "Alex" Dianna Armstrong - Due to her ability to dodge the law, Alexis Dianna Armstrong has been granted the ability of invisibility, derived from Kecleon's power of camoflague.
    • Anthony "Silver" Mercer - Due to his impulsiveness and love of electrical appliancs, Anthony Mercer has been granted the ability of electrokinesis, derived from Raichu's power to control electrical storms.
    • Charles "Lucky Chuck" Sterling - Due to his ability to blend into situations and fit in, Charles Sterling has been granted the ability of shapeshifting, derived from Ditto's power to transform into any Pokémon.
    • Kellyn Wayland - Due to his need to be stronger, Kellyn Wayland has been granted the ability of superstrength, derived from Machamp's power to move mountains.
    • Kylie Oautourette - Due to her kind hearted nature and good intentions, Kylie Oautourette has been granted the ability of bringing out the good in people by touch, derived from Togepi's power of bringing good luck and happiness.
    • Mike Fields - Due to the fact that he lives for the present, Mike Fields has been granted with the ability of mental sight, derived from Mespirit's power to leave its body and return at will.
    • Seto Kimishina - Due to his cold hearted nature, Seto Kimishina has been granted the ability of cryokinesis, derived from Glalie's power to instantly freeze anything.
    • Shade - Due to her vague memories from her past, Shade has been granted the ability of memory manipulation, derived from Uxie's power to wipe out the memory of those who see its eyes.
    • Tobias "Toby" Treston - Due to the freedom of his words and his love of being unbound and independant, Tobias Treston has been granted the ability of aerokinesis, derived from Pidgeot's power of creating whirlwinds.
    • William "Will" Henry Vailencourt - Due to his paranoid behaviour of what people think about himself and homosexuals, William Henry Vailencourt has been granted the ability of being able to hear what people think, derived from Alakazam's power to read minds.

Name: (If you have a nickname, put that in too.)
    Gender: (Male or female. Or both, whatever floats your boat.)
    Age: (Between 18 and 25. Any younger and you'd get house arrest or school would deal with you. Any older and you'd probably go to jail.)

Appearance:
    (what do you look like? What do you like to dress in? A nice paragraph, about 4-6 sentances would suffice. Pictures are very much accepted but you will need to provide a smaller bit of text, more like 2-5 sentances.)

Personality:
    (how does your character act? this is important as it will determine your superpower. 4-6 sentances is appreciated. the more detailed, the better idea of you character i can get.)

History:
    (what was life like for your character? remember to include how or why they were arrested (anything but extreme stuff like murder is accepted. Anything like armed robbery or armed combat is probably too extreme too). 5-8 sentances is very much appreciated.)

Pokemon:
    (6 at most, although a character who has a criminal background will mostly have a few partners in crime. I suggest about 2-4 at most.)

Name:
    Species:

History: (keep it fairly brief, maybe 2-5 sentances at best. you can explain it's relationship with your character here. any weird abnormalities such as altered colouring (nothing too overboard).)

Miscellanious:
    (anything extra you'd like to mention? If not, don't include this.)

RP Sample:
    (I'll accept something from another Roleplay or maybe you can write a few short paragraphs on their arrest.)

YOU DON'T GET TO CHOOSE YOUR SUPERPOWER.

Once you've been accepted, I'll PM you to discuss the superpower you get. The reason I'm doing this is that the power is determined by your history and peronality and some people will make up some weird story for them to get something ridiculous like firebending or making things blow up. Also remember that when we start, your character will just have gotten his or her power so there will be no mastering of anything until later.

GLHF
    (goodluckhavefun)

Last edited:

ultragon

Bone breaker since Gen I
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    Name: Nik Orogard

Appearance: Nik stands at 5'8" and is more think looking but stills retain muscle definition. Nik has dark black/burgundy hair ending right before his eyes. His eyes are a very dark brown almost black in color. He wears tight fit jeans and military combat boots. He also wears a black cut off shirt with a leather jacket when he gets cold. Nik also has both ears pierced and they are gauged(streched to be made bigger) and usally wears black plug earrings

Personality: Nik is very quiet and doesn't talk much but he is shown to be very trustworthy a skill that helps him commit crimes. His also very clever and knows what to do in several situations. Nik is not a very violent person and usally avoids physical conflict and uses his wits to get out of a tight situation

History: When Nik was young his parents divorced and this shattered his world and twisted his reality. At about the age of 13 his father overdosed on heroine and this just made Nik's world even worse. He started commiting small crimes within a month. Things like small theft, smoking underage, and some drug use. By the time he was 18 Nik decided to start bigger crimes. He developed a favorite, breaking and entering, which ultimatley led to his arrest

Pokemon: Zoroark, Eelektross, Krookidile, and Dusknoir

Name: Mirage
    Species:Zoroark (shiny)
    History: Mirage was given to Nik after his parents divorced in attempt to cheer him up this worked but to a flaw. Mirage also liked committing crimes and the fact he could transform made it so much easier. Mirage is very close to Nik being his best friend in the whole world. He also has a telepathic link to Nik.

Name: Dynamo
    Species: Eelektross
    History: Dynamo is very different then Nik. He is very sadistic and loves fighting. He and Brute always fight to see who is this the strongest and more sadistic. Dynamo is shown to be very intelligent just below Mirage's intellect.

Name: Specs
    Species: Krookodile
    History: Specs is exactly like Dynamo just shown to be more brutal but the two constantly hold competitions to see who is more sadistic. There isn't much to Specs but he is just as an intelligent as Dynamo. Although Specs likes to intimidate his foes as his weapon due to most usally backing down from the fight since he is very menacing in nature.

Name: N/A
    Species: Dusknoir
    History: Dusknoir the most quiet of all Nik's pokemon. He is also the newest member of the team joining just before Nik's arrest. Dusknoir is the most intelligent and least violent of all the pokemon on the team. He has a habit of scaring people for fun.

Name: War
    Species: Bravairy
    History: War is the oldest member on the team as far as age is. War is Nik's air transport and is the wisest of the team since he is the eldest. War is one of the Nik's old pokemon given to him before he left her house and moved on his own.

Name: Jaws
    Species: Feraligatr
    History: Jaws is the second eldest member and one of Nik's dad pokemon. He was given to him after his father's death because Nik was close to Jaws when he was a child and they enjoyed playing together in the pool. Jaws is very menacing at first but is the kindest on the team contrasting to most of the members. Jaws and Mirage will protect Nik at any cost and hate to see him in pain

Misc: Nik was arrested after being followed after a break in. When the police followed him they found him at his house sitting in the basement using heroine. Nik was arrested and charged for breaking and entering and possession of drugs.

If anything on this SU seems to extreme tell me and ill adjust it accordingly

Last edited:

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Name: Shade (Doesn't know her real name explained in history)

Appearance: Shade has dark colored skin with a face covered in pale freckles. Just to be different than everyone else her long straight hair is dyed a rich Purple. She stands tall for her age at 5"9' and weighs 167 lbs. Shade always wears a red tube top, black skinny jeans and red sneakers so her three tattoos can be seen. On her left shoulder is a tattoo of a phoenix, her right arm a black rose surrounded by flames and on her upper back right between her shoulder blades is a tattoo of the legendary Pokemon Moltres.

Personality: Shade is a very independent eighteen year old girl. She doesn't like talking to other people until she was forced into community service where she finally found people who were kinda like her. She's tough and isn't afraid to get in a fight with someone bigger than her. She speaks her mind even if you don't want to hear it and can get really angry very easily which is what caused her to commit the crime she was caught doing.

History: Shade grew up all alone on the streets. She had no idea who her family was let alone her name so thats why she named herself Shade. She lived in an orphanage from infancy to when she was ten and she ran away from the orphanage because she wasn't happy there. By the time she was 14 Shade had done drugs and committed multiple thefts for food. On her eighteenth birthday she was caught stealing food by the manager of the store she was stealing from. The manager yelled at her to give the food back and Shade lost her temper and beat the manger to unconsciousness not knowing someone outside the store had called the police. When the police showed up she didn't resist arrest and was sentenced by the judge to community service for physical assault.

Pokemon: 2

Name: Fiere
    Species: Tepig
    History: Shade was found by Fiere and her other Pokemon when she was a young girl. The two where her only friends and they helped her get food, water, and shelter in the harsh streets of the city. Fiere is an odd colored Tepig. Unlike most she's black where normal ones are orange and orange where normal ones are black, not a shiny just different.

Name: Light
    Species: Azurill
    History: Light found Shade shortly after Fiere did. Shockingly enough the water Pokemon got along great with the fire Pokemon and she's helped with many thefts. Her appearance is that of a shiny Azurill and she has a scar on her tail from one of the thefts she's helped commit.

RP Sample: Ugh what time is it. I thought sleepily as the continuous beeping from my computer woke me from my dreamless sleep. Glancing at the clock i groaned 5:30 in the morning what a great time to get up. I thought sarcastically as i made myself get up. "Now what could be so important that my Computer has been beeping continuously" I murmured making my way across my room and to the desk on which sat said computer.

Yawning as i moved the cursor of the mouse across the screen i spotted the You have Mail message blinking on my screen also causing the annoying beeping. I clicked on it with a murmur of "Probably spam" and read the title Hope. "hm what is this?" I muttered clicking on the email and reading it.

Dear Lilith M. Wilson,
    Congratulations you are one of the nine lucky people to be selected to receive a free Pokemon and given the opportunity to travel through the Hoenn region. This may sound surprising but you ten are the first people to get the opportunity to travel through the region collecting gym badges in forty-five years. I hope you accept the opportunity and if you do please be in Little Root town exactly one week after you get this email.
    From,
    U.n.Owen.

I stared blank faced. How does this person know my name...and it's not surprising i know this. This may be a good opportunity but I know Mother will never approve... I know father would if he was still with us. I thought sadly wiping away a tear that threatened to fall down my face.

"I don't care what my mother says I'm going and that's that. I'm eighteen years old and she can't stop me" I said to myself before typing a quick reply.

Dear U.n.Owen,
    I have no idea who you are or how you know who I am. But I'll be there.
    Lilith.

After hitting send i yawned before crawling back into bed and falling back into a dreamless sleep knowing in a few hours i would be awakened by my mother.

(This is from the RP i made Pokemon: Hope) Hope this is better

Last edited:

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • Name: Kylie Oautourette

Appearance:
    height - 5'2"
    weight - 95 lbs.
    hair color - blonde
    eye color - hazel
    Kylie has always been petite for her age. Her long blonde hair falls in loose ringlets, and reaches about halfway down her back. She has big hazel eyes (big in comparison to her other facial features), and rosy cheeks. When not in community service attire, she usually dresses in sun-dresses and flip flops. She always wears an worn, pink fanny pack, in which she keeps her pokedex and pokeballs.

Personality: Kylie often acts younger than she actually is. She's clumsy, but her heart is always in the right place. She often chooses to associate herself with the wrong people, and that often gets her into trouble. In most cases, she just wants to be friends with everyone. She can come across a bit airheaded, and hates when people fight. She is just a generally good person.

History: She was very sheltered as a child due to her upbringing (her family is actually fairly wealthy), however, this got her into trouble. She ended up stealing something for a poor man on the side of the street begging for food, and this turned into a common occurrence, until she was caught. This is an example where her heart being in the right place worked against her. As it turned out, the judge (and most of the jury) loathed the Oatourette family, and therefore placed her in the community service program, which Kylie looked upon optimistically, excited to make the community a better place.

Pokemon:

Name: Cleffa
    Species: Cleffa
    History: Kylie's first Pokemon. Her parents gave it to her as a gift when she was a child, and it has become her closest friend. She often lets it out of its pokeball just to talk with it when no one else is around. There are no abnormalities with this Pokemon.

Name: Bidoof
    Species: Bidoof
    History: The first Pokemon Kylie caught by herself. It too has become more of a friend to her than something she sends into battle. At first, it was resilient towards her, but after she trained it a few levels and let it out of its Pokeball, they became friends. There are no abnormalities with this Pokemon.

RP Sample:
    "You have soiled the Oatourette name!"

"Dad, I... I'm sorry!"

Kylies father looked at her over his glasses. She always hated those glasses. They were terribly crooked. I mean, what was her father doing with all of that money? He could at least get those glasses fixed.

"Go to your room and think about what you've done."

Kylie turned and trudged up the stairs, already knowing that apologizing was worthless. She was hardly allowed out of the house as it was, and she couldn't imagine the concequences now. She sighed as she reached her room, and then, without warning, slammed her door as hard as she possibly could, and threw herself onto her bed, sobbing.

"I hate this! I hate it here! I want to get out!" she whimpered between sobs.

She reached off her bed onto her floor, feeling around for her bag. Finding it, she unzipped it, and a flash of light filled the room. She lifted her face, tears still coming down her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. Cleffa and Bidoof had emerged and were perched on her bed, both clearly concerned. She smiled through her tears, and scooped them up into her arms.

"You two are all I've got now," she said, smiling as the tears dripped onto her bed.

edit; necessary changes made.

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Oooo looks interesting. Perhaps I'll have an SU up tonight. :3

NatureKeeper

Appearance: Minccino dresses in a formal vast white suit. He has deep black hair, and he has brown eyes.
    He also wears a Cinccino-like scarf. He is 5'8".

9u0mj7.png

Personality: Minccino is very cheerful, but when things go important, he is very serious. He was renamed after the Pokémon Minccino, due to his love of cleanliness and the color white. His original name was Shinkor. Minccino is very helpful, and will help anybody in need.

History: Minccino was born in the Minccino City, Pirove Region to the gym leader. He grew up and conquered the 8 Gyms and challenged the Priove League. After reaching 18, he moved to Kanto region, under a disguise, so anybody did not recognize him, since he wanted to start a new life in the Kanto region, under the name of Juro. He was asked by an old lady to deliver a parcel to Cerulean City, but when he was fetched by the Cerulean Police, the parcel was dangerous weapon. He tried to convince the Police he was innocent, but failed. He was arrested. and assigned community service in Vermillion, and refused to attack the officer's Mightyena, since he kept his Championship and his Pokémon but his Minccino a secret in Kanto. Sadly, the storm incident then happened.

Pokémon:

(1)
    Name: Shandera
    Species: Shandera
    History: He caught it when it haunted his house's cieling.

(2)
    Name: Excadrill
    Species: Excadrill
    History: A Drilbur he caught at some cave, and trained until evolution. He keeps it a secret just until the storm, where he uses it to block some of the thunder and prevent too much electricity.

(3)
    Name: Chillarmy
    Species: Minccino
    History: An egg he got from his starter Pokémon. He used it instead of the starter when he reached Kanto. He does not wish to evolve it.

(4)
    Name: Cinccino
    Species: Cinccino
    History: His starter Pokémon. It was with him since he was a newborn. He is so connected to him, that he expects Minccino's commands and attacks before commanded. He never guessed wrong due to their connection. Its ownage was a secret when he reached Kanto.

(5)
    Name: Trason
    Species: Dasutodasu
    History: He caught it at Minccino City as a Yabukuron, where he was lonely and sad. He trained it for the Pirove League. It is helping him do the community service. Its ownage was a secret when he reached Kanto.

(6)
    Name: Pidgeot
    Species: Pidgeot
    History: His flying Pokémon. He caught as training for the Pirove league. Its ownage was a secret when he reached Kanto.

He also has a Mawile in the Storage System.

Miscellaneous:

RP Sample:

It was definitely not good. My rival... the Champion of Pirove? Why did he lie to me all long? I wondered. Anyway, he is my enemy and it was time to fight for the title. I reached to Trason and threw the PokéBall. Trason came out, "Dasuuuu!" The battlecry he did each time indifferently. Charlotte reached for her Alakazam. "Trason, Sludge Bomb!" I said. Trason threw a Sludge Bomb at Alakazam. A Light Screen blocked it off. Alakazam used Psychic, damaging the weaker Poison-Type Pokémon. Charlotte's older sister, Sabrina of Saffron City taught her how to communicate with her Pokémon using Psychic, I always forget. Trason recovered quickly, forcing me to order him quickly to use Payback. After Alakazam was damaged, he used Shadow Ball. I ordered Trason to use Sludge Bomb to block it. The poison and shadow balls collapsed and quickly blew up in the air, causing a little breeze, but not more. Now this... is the scent of battle!

Last edited:

ezekiel112

currently inactive battler
    Years
  • Name: "Kaz"

Appearance: Kaz stands at 5 foot 11 inches tall and has a slender but lean body build. Kaz is of hispanic origin and has olive toned skin, extremely dark brown eyes and very short black hair. When he stares at you its as if he is staring through you or as if he is thinking a mile a minute. He wears a short sleeved White tee shirt, Black jeans white sneakers a slightly worn black leather jacket and tight fit leather bike gloves with cut off finger slots and a few holes in it for breathing

Personality: Kaz is a very adamant willed teenager. He doesn't find trust easily in humans so he often seems very standoff-ish and cold before getting to know people. He is extremely compassionate with his pokemon and takes their health more serious then his. He can be seen often boosting the morale of his pokemon and making sure they are content, although there are moments where him and his Charizard do not get along. In battle it is as if Kaz is a completely different person. He is relentless and can get angry very easily if his pokemon are not preforming on their "A" game.

History: Growing up in Cinnabar City was rough for Kaz. Between being kind of poor growing up, having a..mean..for sake of better words older brother and the kids he went to school with Kaz stuck to himself most of his younger years. Eventually he started retaliating and lashing out on everyone who showed the littlest sign of disrespect to him due to the built up anger. Portrayed often as a troublemaker, he is unhappy with his image but everytime he tries to change peoples view of him something bad always happens and he gets set backwards 10 steps. Such as this last current event leading up to his latest arrest, He decided to battle a fellow old classmate who used to pick on him. The old class-mate picked on his charizards markings and that set them both into a rage. A police officer that was watching the battle claimed after the battle Kaz and Dante used excessive and inappropriate force on a pokemon and that was considered a crime. After all, Its not their fault the kid had a jumpluff who couldnt stand a seismic toss and flamethrower attack. (sorry i know its kind of long compared to what u wanted)

Pokemon: 1 (really dont want another one right now)

Name: Dante
    Species: Charizard
    History: Dante hatched from an egg Kaz had stole out of the backroom of a day care. Dante has raptor-like (or tiger like whichever better paints a better picture)stripe marks all over its body and Grey eyes. This does not make him stronger then any other average pokemon. He has the same temperament as Kaz so they get along perfectly although they do bicker at times.

RP Sample: "You were a wimp back in the day and now just because your all 'cold hearted' and 'bad' doesnt mean everyones scared of u Kaz" said a short plump kid Kaz recognized as an old bully class mate named Toru.

"You havent changed a bit Toru. I told u lay off the riceballs and pasta obviously you didnt listen" replied Kaz with a grin.

The plump boy's face turned beat red as he yanked a pokeball from his belt.

"Lets see how tough you really are kiddo. I may eat rice balls all the time but i will roll over you in a battle" he squealed angrily as he threw his pokeball to release his pokemon.

Kaz couldn't help but chuckle as he pulled his pokeball from his belt prepared for battle.

"Alright Toru, if thats how you want it" he said still grinning as he released the pokeball from his hand to reveal his pokemon.

The pokeballs opened revealing both trainers pokemon.

The plump boys face lit up as he stared at Kaz's charizard, he started chuckling uncontrollably.

"HAHAHAHA YOUR CHARIZARD HAS A SKIN DISEASE WHAT A FREAK!!" Toru exclaimed clapping excitedly

Kaz slowly raised his eyebrow and glared towards Toru, looking like what Kaz imagined a clown would look like if only he had on make up and a red nose.

"Well a freak pokemon fits a MISFIT like you" he said finally after catching his breath.

Kaz and Dante both looked at eachother angrily. 'This walking beanbag chair has the nerve to insult Dante, meanwhile he is a walking bean bag chair and his pokemon looks like a floating blueberry with 3 marshmellows attached to it?' Kaz thought angrily to himself before giving his enraged looking charizard the command. People hearing the plump boys laughter came over to check out the scene.

"Enough talk. Dante grab the fluffball and give this walking beanbag chair the toasted marshmellow hes been thinking about all day!" Kaz hissed through his teeth demandingly.

The Charizard roared angrily as it grabbed the Jumpluff by the top knot of cotton flew up into the air with it, let go of it once they got to a height he was comfortable with and spewed flames from its mouth upon the pokemon slowly floating back towards the ground. The Charizard then grabbed the injured jumpluff still floating in midair and slammed it into the ground right in front of its trainer.

"Are you kidding me. That was a little over done even for you Kaz!" Screamed Toru.

Realizing both of their angers got the best of them Kaz jumped on his charizards back in attempt to fly off before any more problems arose. Before he knew it both him and his charizard were stunned, lying face down on the floor and being handcuffed.

'Dang manectrics and their thunderwave. The cops got here quicker then i thought' Kaz thought to himself as they were escorted to the nearest police station.

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Name: Aaron "Agrippa" Gripp

Appearance: Having a business to run, Aaron attempts to always look his best in the presence of his clients. Thus his short blonde hair is always gelled and spiked in the front. When out on business, he tends to wear a clean cut and fitted suit. He will wear a crimson tie with his black attire usually. His dress shoes are black as well.

Aaron stands at 6' 3" tall. His height is often intimidating to others; he attempts to ease this with a false smile. He is caucasian with blue eyes. Despite his professional look, Aaron can hold his own, his somewhat lanky demeanour betraying those who think otherwise, which was in part why he ended up with a nickname.

Personality: Aaron is very suave and persuasive, he is the type of person you might later regret in knowing, simply because he could be your best friend or worst enemy. Thus he is very adept in social situations and won't hesitate to take every turn to his advantage. Rules, he believes, are for those who are weak. His god-complex is perpetuated by his pokemon's power, as it too is quite powerful. However said complex could easily be his downfall.

Aaron can be very manipulative, attempting only to look out for his best interests. His appearance gives him confidence in his ability and his Elgyem follows suit (though for other reasons). Because he is an excellent conversationalist, it is easy for him to adapt to many situations and strategize when a drug deal doesn't go as planned.

To put it quite simply, Aaron is a sociopath. He might not know this, but any sane doctor would diagnose him as such. He does not have feelings for others, if he has had a girlfriend, it would only have been to further his own ambitions. Even his bosses know he is cold and calculating, but they do need his business. As a result, he can emulate people easily and garner sympathy or whatever reaction he would like, with ease. As a sociopath, he is not evil, but rather he is individualistic.

That being said, his relationship with his Pokemon, is distant, to say the least. While Aaron may appreciate him as a team member, he views his pokemon nothing more as a tool to a means to an end.

History: Aaron grew up in a wealthy family. He had always felt distant from his family, and this was not aided by the fact that they were not often home to keep him company. Over time, he became embittered by his family's uselessness and began taking up risky activities, including illegal ones. He's had several charges, though has been too young to actually be charged, thus he would usually receive house arrest, even though he was schooled at home anyway.

At the age of 16, he happened to find himself in the drug business selling illegal enhancers for pokemon, and stimulants for humans. Noticing his prowess, Aaron's bosses allowed him to gain great interest for his work. By 17 his parents and their maid servants were getting fed up with his business which he began to conduct openly, thus they kicked him out. This did not matter so much as he was already well off from the drugs he already sold. As a result, he moved into a very nice suite in saffron city. He got his nickname in how aggressive a salesman he was. The name "Agrippa" comes from a Roman general who also performed his role quite well.

He would often prey on those desperate for the drug and be unwilling to lower the price. Any brawls he would end up in left him  as the lone man standing. Preferring to work alone, he did have his one pokemon. His parents had given him an Elgyem at 15 in hopes that he would drop his criminal lifestyle. In fact it only made it worse. Elgyem's psychic abilities were useful in crushing his foes. With its experience (and also being Aaron's only pokemon), it evolved to Beheeyem, fairly quickly.

Now that he got caught however, his lifestyle had changed considerably. One of which had meant that he was no longer in control of his life, per se.

Pokemon:

Name: Beheeyem
    Species: Beheeyem
    History: Aaron got an Elgyem as a result of his parents trying to remove him from his mounting level of crime. Because his parents are rich, they were able to acquire a rather strong pokemon. Aaron does not give it love like typical trainers, he merely uses it as a tool (hence the lack of name too!). Whilst fighting, his Elgyem had evolved into Beheeyem, allowing Aaron to wield an even more powerful pokemon. That being said, Beheeyem, attempts to gain his trainer's attention by complying and otherwise doing a job well done, even if it was in vain. Aaron has never asked if his pokemon enjoys what he is doing.

RP Sample:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=242336
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=242737

And an actual sample for my amusement, as much as yours:

It was another day, Aaron looked himself in the mirror and straightened his tie, he smiled to himself as he walked away, his hair as perfect as usual. He grabbed the pokeball, his keys and was out of his apartment suite. He was supposed to meet his next client in 20 minutes in one of Saffrons busier distracts. The man he had communicated with seemed very desperate, and was willing to pay a very high price for the Pokemon enhancers. Not taking down an opportunity, Aaron set up the meeting.

Aaron looked around though, he wasn't over-confiendent, he knew that many things could go awry, but he'd like to be safe. Seeing the amount of people though, he was confident in that if he was dealing with the police, they would not do this in such a public setting.

The man was sitting on a bench, seemingly minding his own business. Aaron approached him, his hand in his pocket, holding the pokeball.

"Money." Aaron said simply

The man flashed a large sum of money, as Aaron showed him the drug.

It was too late for Aaron however, when he realised someone behind him released a pokemon. Before he could even react, he was smashed to the ground, by a giant Arcanine - a common pokemon used by NARCs...

However, Aaron wasn't completely powerless, he still had his hand on the pokeball, and managed to release it.

"Psychic!" Aaron yelled.

The pokemon complied sending several people, including the Arcanine flying. Aaron got up, running as fast as he could, pushing people out of the way, swearing all the while. His pokemon followed behind. Aaron looked back as his pursuers who now were attempting to catch up.

What Aaron was not expecting was a big "thwack" as a bystander, noticing the chase, punched Aaron right in the face, knocking him out cold

And thus begun his community service...

Last edited:

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
  • Name: William (Will) Henry Vailencourt
    Appearance: Will stands about 6 foot Caucasian with mousy brown hair that comes down just below his strong chin line, and pale blue eyes. He is a very good looking young man with a toned body and big arms. His skin is next to perfect, quite pail with the only blemish being a small mole under his bottom lip. He has a wide smile with a big kissable bottom lip. He dresses in old, faded denim jeans, a tight red t-shirt and a dark Grey hoodie over the top. He will always have his ear phones on him and he carry's his brown leather satchel which contains his 3 pokeballs and pokedex.

Personality: Will is a funny guy, which most people don't get to see because he is quite shy. He is very ashamed of his money and does everything he can to try and fit in. He may come across and the bad ass loner type, but has a good heart and a strong will. Will is also gay, and hides this secret life. He sneaks out to the local gay bar most nights drowning his sorrows in alcohol and boys.

History: Will comes from money. A lot of money. His father Henry Vailencourt is the founder of Pokecorp, the largest manufacture of pokeballs and and the inventor of the only masterball known to exist, which he passed onto his son. His mother was a famous model Victoria Vailencourt, now retired. When he was 15 his older sister Janelle ,an aspiring model, was raped and then killed by a man known only as Spike. Will found the body. While his mother and father pretend to have forgotten about the tragic event, Will relives the night over and over again. Of late, Will has become a bit of an alcoholic and sleeps with different men most nights, trying to feel something again other than despair. Will was falsely arrested for beating up a young boy outside the local gay night club. He was in fact actually trying to protect him but whacked in the line of fire. When asked his name by the Saffron City Police Department he said his name was Will Matthews from Celadon City. Officer Jenny bought the story. He was sentenced to Community service in Saffron City, and went to Celedon City every night where he rented a small run down flat above the seedy game corner.

RP Sample:

"Oh good your back William...can you come over here for a minute, I want to introduce you to someone!' Will's mother called to his as he arrived back from a ride with Rapidash, Eevee trotting along side.

Will's mother was throwing another one of her ridiculous garden parties on their Saffron City estate.

'I don't know why she throws these damned parties' Will thought, taking his earphones off, and stuffing them into this satchel. 'Everything is not alright'. "Coming Mother!"

With a pat on the nose and poketreat as a thank you, Will returned Rapidash to his pokeball, and grudgingly walked up the stairs. "Oh Will your such a mess, would you like to go clean up before you meet the Charleston's daughter?"

"Sure mother", he replied, "I'll be right back"

As he walked through the big french doors into the formal lounge, he caught a glimpse of Rachel Charleston. She was indeed beautiful, but he could tell she wasn't his type. She was a girl for starters. And that high voice would get extremely annoying. Why did his mother insist on finding him a girlfriend anyway. He was quite happy to be just left alone.

He walked into the bathroom and turned on the tap, and splashed his face. 'Its time to get out of here' he thought. With that he grabbed his satchel, a few clothes and his tooth brush. He wrote a note for his parents on a receipt and left it on his pillow and ducked out his bedroom window.

He ran across the front lawn and over the high wall surrounding the perimeter. He walked through the city, trying not to draw attention to himself. This will make headlines. he thought. The Vailencourt's son running away from home. He was heading towards the local gay bar in the city. He needed a drink. As he approached the flashing neon sign brandishing the bar's name 'Connections' he noticed that a young boy, no older than 16 was being beaten by 3 guys he went to finishing school with, one who he knew was gay, because he been with him in the locker room when they were 17.

"HEY! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" He shouted and ran over shoved them out of the way. "WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?!"
    "He's a Homo! He came onto us!"

Just then the young boy flung out and smacked Will right across the right side of his face. Officer Jenny had obviously heard that there had been a fight and arrived on the scene at that very moment. Not needing to ask questions she grabbed Will by the necked and slammed him into the wall and twisted his arm.

"I haven't done anything!" He shouted. "I was trying to help!"
    "Save it Rich boy!" She replied, and then read him his Miranda rights.

Pokemon

Name: Eevee
    Species: Eevee
    History: Eevee and Will have been together forever. She is Will's pride and joy. Although he doesn't like to use her in battle, He knows that she is exceptionally strong and rarely looses. She wears an everstone around her neck to stop her evolving.

Name: Rapidash
    Species: Rapidash
    History: Rapidash was Janelles first Pokemon. Will took care of him and kept him as his own. Will adores him and treats him extremely well. He never uses him in battle.

Name: Deerling
    Species: Deerling
    History: Will was given this Deerling for his 18th birthday by his parents. He has trained it well and his the only Pokemon he likes to use in battle.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I'm currently sitting in my bed on my phone, although I've read through them all. I'm going out today but I'll see if I can go on the computer before I leave. :)

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
  • Name: Alexis "Alex" Dianna Armstrong

Appearance: Her hair is mostly golden but some of her natural brown shows through in streaks, and she keeps it parted almost on the side of her head which nicely displays its wavy texture. Alex's narrow eyes are olive green bordered by a small ring of blue, and they're always surrounded by long, black eyelashes. Her nose is long, slender and pointed and the lips below are fairly thick and usually coated in a light pink gloss. Rosey cheeks stand out from her light skin tone. Currently, a red gash runs diagonally from the center of her hairline to her thin eyebrow.

Personality: Alex turned out as a giant disappointment to her parents, compared to her perfect older brother. Her favorite hobbies were sneaking out, shoplifting, stealing the car, partying and generally anything that her parents told her not to. It'd be safe to say she doesn't like being told what to do or how to act, and the more her parents brought up how she should be like her brother, the worse she got. Stubborn, rude and an excellent liar, Alex is still very smart and clever, but obviously she never tried in school. The girl loves attention, but she loves power even more and was always the leader of her group of friends, using peer pressure and threats to stay that way. One on one with a person, when judgements aren't needed, she can have a normal conversation and withhold her rude comments- her rotten attitude is originated from her parents and expectations, after all. She aspires to be a writer in a big city outside of Kanto someday.

History: The Armstrong family was upper middle class, nothing special. Austin was the perfect son to his parents- charming, smart, polite, living to his full potential. But no one knew what had spoiled the younger child of the family, the little girl that had been so nice once upon a time. The bad crowd that Alex had started hanging out with wasn't the influence- she had developed it herself. Too often the teenager was escorted home in the middle of the night by Celadon City's police. At first, when she was around 15, it was for little things like being out past curfew, small vandalisms, trespassing. And when Austin decided his glorious plans for conducting research over in the Hoenn region a year later, things got worse. The Armstrong parents awoke to discover their daughter horribly hungover on the roof, or completely baked while destroying the kitchen in an effort to cook, or, most often, missing. Somehow she was brought home less and less by the cops though- Alex was getting cleverer and cleverer. No punishment ever even affected her until they kicked her out a month before her 18th birthday. Then life was an even bigger party as she lived with one of her best friends, Olivia. That highly anticipated date rolled around and a giant bash was thrown for the queen's 18th birthday- it was the summer and everyone was out of school. At about 5 AM, the queen's kingdom crumbled. Alex was driving Olivia and her boyfriend to the Game Corner for some reason she can't recall- too baked, probably. A jogger got in the way and Alex swerved the car, which rolled into a ditch and was brought to a brutal stop against the city's gym. Long story short, she was sentenced to a what seems like a lifetime of community service.

Pokemon:
    1) Pip (male)
    Species: Emolga
    History: Pip was Alex's first companion recieved at age 12, and is a perfect fit for her. He's crazy and loves to socialize, especially with people, since Alex has been showing him off and treating him like a purse-dog for their entire relationship. Pip seems to have a problem with alcohol though. He'll go insane for a sip and steals bottles all the time.

2) Collin (male)
    Species: Sceptile
    History: As a gift for her 14th birthday, Alex recieved a Treeko from Olivia, her bff. Olivia admitted (or more like bragged) that the Pokemon was stolen from someone in Cerulean City. Collin is very agile and has fast hands and is hated by virtually every shop owner in Celadon City for it, though no one has ever proved him to be guilty of anything. The Sceptile seems to have an almost sadistic personality and is very violent. He used to sleep in Alex's bed when she went out in his days as a Grovyle. He's very protective of his master and enjoys doing her bidding.

3) Shelby (female)
    Species: Lapras
    History: Shelby has only been in Alex's party for a few months, and so isn't very attached to the girl. She listens to Alex's orders but otherwise simply turns her head and refuses to make a connection with her master.

RP Sample: From Pokemon Adventures: Gold and Silver:
    "Come on!" Joey whined at his Vulpix. The multi-tailed fox had glued its nose to every damn flower that the duo passed, and seemed to enjoy observing all the wild Pokemon dwelling in the grass or trees by sitting and tilting its head. This lack of movement was driving Joey insane. They had just passed through Cherrygrove without stopping except for the curious Vulpix to stare at the town, and Joey could see a group of travelers in the distant path- they were catching up with everyone else!

In response to Joey's whiney command, Vulpix huffed out of its nose stubbornly, which blew the yellow flower it had been inhaling back violently. After all, the two partners had ended up with directly opposing personalities- Joey hasty and impatient, and Vulpix relaxed and curious.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Name: Nik Orogard
    You haven't got an RP sample. And I'm a little iffy on the six pokemon. How could a heroin addict get 6 pokemon to that kind of level?
    PENDING

Name: Shade
    I'm liking this so far, although who raised her when she was an infant? Surely she has some memory of being thrown own at one point? When did she start living alone?
    Also, with your RP sample, it would be a whole lot better if you spaced things out a little (such as the first paragraph). I know it's not exactly new speaker new line since she's the only one there but it's kind of cluttered.
    PENDING

Name: Kylie Oautourette
    I very much like this, although I do think stealing a little bit of food is a little extreme. You could make it stealing over time for this man or something? Just a quick fix.
    ACCEPTED

Name: Minccino Crayne
    This is FAR too short. And the arrest? Seriously, being a champion and beating 8 gym leaders, the police would look into that if he held a gun, unless there was some kind of suspicion on him before that? And no legendary Pokémon.
    PENDING

Name: "Kaz"
    I have not many problems with this except mild spelling and grammar. Except your RP Sample. I don't mean to be rude, but that is horrendous grammar. New speaker new line? And please, god, no text speak.
    PENDING

Name: Aaron "Agrippa" Gripp
    I'm liking this so far. :D

Name: William (Will) Henry Vailencourt
    I like the idea of this, but you're RP sample. New speaker, new line please. Space things out nicely. And you haven't got much detail in this SU. Can you put why he got arrested in the History rather than the Rp sample?
    PENDING

Name: Alexis "Alex" Dianna Armstrong
    I do very much like this, you're accepted. But yeah, manslaughter is a jailable offence, isn't it? You could have something like drink driving or something?
    ACCEPTED

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
  • I do very much like this, you're accepted. But yeah, manslaughter is a jailable offence, isn't it? You could have something like drink driving or something?
    Honestly I don't know, but I'd hope so xP Um yeah actually that seems too... serious, I'll just take out the part about the chick dying.

EDIT: Lawl, I'm having trouble with getting the Georgia font. Just ingore the incongruity xP

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Possesion/under the influence of drugs and reckless driving? Sounds good enough. :D

Years
  • Name: French "Frank" Landis

Appearance: Frank is 6'5" and muscular, with dark tanned skin. His hair is dark brown and in a buzz cut, with a brown goatee, and his eyes are brown. He wears black jeans and hiking boots, with a wjite tank top and black leather vest. He has several tattoos, such as a barcode on his right bicep, a skull on the left side of his neck, and a fireball on his right hand.

Personality:
    Cocky, loud, and pretty sure he's untouchable, Frank treats the world like his own personal playground. He is gruff and negative, and doesn't seem to like much. Despite this, he can be energetic and friendly when he's having a good time, and some consider him to be the life of a party. Most of the time, he's lying around home relaxing, enjoying a warm couch and a cool drink.

History:
    Frank was born in Saffron City, where his mother dropped him off at her husband's apartment and left, never seeing either of them again. Frank's dad worked for a moving company, and homeschooled Frank because he couldn't afford public school. Frank spent most of his time at home until he was fiurteen and could pass himself off as on older kid and get a job.

Frank got a job at a grocery store stocking shelves, and would bring home any supplies he and his father needed. He was later fired from the store and two others, before getting a job at the moving company with his dad at age 18.

Two months later, his father died, and Frank inherited what little he had, even the apartment. Frank's habit of taking what he wanted from work didn't work as well with private property, and he was son fired. He got a job as a mailman, but was fired after burning down a Day-Care (in self-defense). He was later arrested for breaking into a store and stealing a TV. Due to previous good behavior at a crime scene, his sentence was reduced to community service.

Pokemon:
    Shedinja and Vulpix

Name: Husk
    Species:
    Shedinja
    History: Frank stole a Nincada and a Pokeball from a house he was helping someone move into, becuase he had never had a Pokemon of his own. He fed it a Rare Candy he found on the premises, causing it to evolve. He later had to return the Ninjask, but no one knew about the Shedinja until he returned home and remembered the Pokeball. He kept it for a pet.

Name: Molly
    Species: Vulpix

History: While working as a mailman, Frank delivered a package to a Day-Care that contained several Voltorb trained to Self-Destruct. A wild Vulpix came along and helped Frank fight them off, accidentally burning down the Day-Care in the process. Frank kept her so he could train her to control her fires better.

RP Sample: It's noon in Saffron City, and most people are out to lunch. Frank, between jobs at the moment, passes an electronics store that is closed. "Sweet! I need a few things for the house, and no one's around. DIscount!" He throws Husk's Pokeball at the glass, but it doesn't break. The Shedinja pops out and stares blankly at the glass. "Husk, break that glass, would ya?" The Shendinja complies, bursting through the window. Frank puts the ball in his pocket, stepping into the store. He grabs a flat screen and inspects the box. "Nice. Now let's go before the cops get he-"

"Hold it right there!"

Frank turns to see two officers at the window. He quickly makes something up. "Hey guys! I heard the glass break and ran here to see what happened. This was on the floor and-"

"Save it, pal. You're under arrest. Cuff 'im!"

Frank drops the TV, scowling. "I hate cuffs."

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I hope to have my su done by maybe 3 hours from now.

Also do you do 4 moves only or a set amount?
    At least now I have the chance to rp a sociopath xD or just about, as he at least likes his pokemon, though it would be rather interesting if my character were heartless towards it. Reminds me of that pokemon move where the less happy your pokemon is tr more powerful xD

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • Name: Alberto "Grims" Grimsley

Appearance:
    Grims, as he is called by just about everyone who knows him, is a stereotypical thug. He stands at about 5"10 and wears a black wife-beater with denim jeans that are about two sizes too big, revealing a pair of red and black checkered boxers. His eyes are a crimson color and his hair is a shaggy, golden color, though it's hidden beneath a black beanie decorated with skulls. Grims has both ears gauged and pierced three times each with silver hoops. His left eyebrow is also pierced and on his right bicep is a tattoo of a dead tree with the roots following his veins down to his wrist.
    Grims is very muscular from years of working out and running from law enforcement. On his feet, Grims wears a pair of old, black running shoes. Around his neck, Grims wears a silver chain that he stole when he was 6 years-old. On his wrists, he wears leather, spiked bracers. Grims is remarkable fair-skinned, making his thuggish appearance seem out of place.

Personality:
    Grims has had a hard life since he was born, so he's had to learn to harden himself against the world. He's very cold towards people he doesn't know, and even then, he's still distant with the ones he does. Grims can be very sarcastic and chooses to let his words hurt others more than his fists, although he has no problem getting physical. He also doesn't believe in mercy; likely to be the one to kick someone will their down.
    However, despite his rough and chilling exterior, Grims can be very caring. He only ever shows his compassionate side to his younger sister, Eliza, and to his Pokemon, but only when they're alone.

History:
    Grims was born in the ghettos of Saffron City. As a kid, he was exposed to every possible form of abuse thanks to his insane father and drunk mother. Grims would be beaten on a daily basis by his father for no reason and his mother would shout at him about how much of a waste of life he was. To protect himself, Grims ran away from home to avoid his abusive parents, only returning to pick up food and steal money, when he was only 8. Grims would spend nights sleeping in gutters or vacant apartment rooms he could break into. When Grims returned home one evening to steal some food, he discovered that there was a crib in the apartment with the name "Elizabeth" carved into the wood. This was when Grims was 12. He couldn't believe that his parents had another child, but was determined not to let her fall to the same abuse as he was.
    As a split-second decision, Grims took his sleeping sister from her crib and ran from the apartment. He ran and ran with the sleeping Elizabeth in his arms until he reached the outskirts of Celadon City. Luckily for him, Grims found a deserted building, probably lost to the innovations of recent times. There, he made a home for Eliza and himself. Grims raised his sister for 6 years by himself. He'd steal books from the Celadon Library to educate her and would listen in on classes at the school in Celadon to educate himself so he could pass it on to Eliza. This went on for as long as it could, until one fateful day.
    At age 19, Grims had had plenty of time to learn about Pokemon and battling them. When he was 15, he stole a PokeBall from a PokeMart and used it to capture a Zorua he found in the wild. From then on, he trained that Zorua until it evolved into Zoroark. When Grims discovered Zoroark could create illusions and transform into people, he'd pull off gutsy heists with his partner. However, one day, when Grims was "paying a visit" to the Celadon Department Store for his weekily stock-up of food with Zoroark, an item on display caught his eye. It was a pink, flowery dress, perfect for Eliza. Grims didn't know when exactly his siter was born, but he'd decided to celebrate her birthday on the day he'd found her 7 years ago. This would be the perfect present for her. Grims made sure no one was watching and commanded Zoroark to transform into Eliza. He then had Zoroark take the dress and go put it on in the changing room. When Zoroark came out, Grims picked his transformed Pokemon up as if to carry his sister, made his way to the elevator, and departed the building.
    Grims had stolen from Celadon enough to know that the store had no cameras for surveillance and that the exits didn't have sensors to detect unpaid items. However, when he left the store, he was met by a group of five policemen and his parents. They were holding Eliza, who was screaming and crying for her big brother. The policemen asked Grims to put his hands up and to come quietly. However, seeing his sister in the arms of the two people he despised so much set off a fuse in Grims. He commanded Zoroark to revert to his normal form and unleash a Night Burst attack. Before that could happen, Zoroark was ensnared by vines, as was Grims. As it turns out, Erika, Celadon's Gym Leader, was also present at the scene. She had sent out and commanded her Tangrowth to use a Vine Whip to capture Grims and his Zoroark. From there, he was processed and sent to community service, only because Erika had said that Grims had only been trying to provide for his sister. Grims only solace was that his parents were charged with child abuse and sent to five years in prison, each, and that Eliza was now in the care of a loving foster family in Saffron City.

Pokemon:

Name: Shade
    Species:
    Zoroark
    History: Shade was the first Pokemon Grims ever caught. He treated Shade like a brother and the two were always together whenever Grims would go out to "borrow" some food or money. Shade would give up his life from Grims, thinking of the boy as his blood brother. The Zoroark loves to mess with peoples' minds using his Illusions.

Name: Jack O'
    Species: Lickwit
    History: When on a routine run to one of the night classes Grims would listen in on, he stumbled upon a rather strange candle. The "candle" in question was a Litwick. The little devil set Grims jacket on fire and would have set the building on fire too if Grims hadn't used Shade to weaken and capture it. Jack O', as Grims named him, is an extreme pyromaniac. If it weren't for Grims, he'd have likely set the entire city of Celadon ablaze that night.

RP Sample:

Grims eyed the dress hungrily. It'd be perfect for little Eliza's 7th birthday, and no one will miss it, he rationalized. "Shade," he said, "You know what to do, bro."
    The Zoroark that stood beside him snickered and nodded. There was no one on this floor of the store aside from the clerk, who was thoroughly absorbed in the latest issue of Kanto Pop. Shade transformed into a small girl of no older than 6. Her hair was golden in color and curly, trailing down to her mid-back. A perfect mirror of Eliza, Grims thought.

"Okay, Eliza, why don't you go try the dress on, huh?" Grims said. It was all part of the act. He had to make it seem as if he really was talking to Eliza.

"Otay, Alby!" Shade said in Eliza's voice. The little girl grabbed the dress from its display and ran to the changing rooms to put it on. Grims waited outside patiently, but alert to anyone who might happen to come up, or down, the elevator.

"It fits perfect, big brother!" Shade exited the changing room in the dress. The girl winked, the cue for Grims to execute the last part of the plan.

"Eliza, you don't look so good. Let's get you to a doctor." He picked up the transformed Shade in his arms and calmly went to the elevator. Once inside, he chuckled, "Nicely done, Shade. Sorry you gotta be a girl for now though."

"Heheh, don't worry about it, bro. If it's for my little Liza, I'd run around as a naked baby." Grims laughed.

The elevator arrived at the ground floor with a 'Ding'. Grims and Shade exited and proceeded to the main exit. Grims and his Pokemon weren't paying attention to the amassed police cars outside, or else they have escaped in time. But, even if they had, they'd return to their hideout to find Eliza missing.

The two stepped outside to see five policemen encircling the building, all armed. To make matters worse, Grims saw his mother and father and Eliza. His sister was wailing at the top of her lungs, attempting to run to Grims but being held back by her father.

And then, Grims' mind went blank and impulse took over.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Name: Kellyn Wayland

Appearance:Kellyn is a very handsome Caucasian boy at the height of 6"0. He has black hair and bluish-green eyes with inner kindness behind them. Has an average build with muscles and abs. He is fairly skinny due to days of working and training hard. His hair is in a short, messy style and his arms have been scarred up from fights and accidents. His smile is bright with white teeth, that can get any girl to fall for him. He weighs 180 lbs.
    Clothing: On most occasions, Kellyn wears an average t-shirt with a simple domino design. He mainly wears his blue zip-up hoody over it and blue jeans with several designer holes. He wears simple running shoes and has a basic backpack. He occasionally wears a baseball cap with his own design on it. He has a necklace with a fearless rune on it from his family. During the winter, he wears a long sleeve shirt with a skateboard design on it and a heavier sweatshirt. When it is sunny he will wear sunglasses.

Personality: He is a kind teen who is considerably protective of his family, friends, and pokemon. Although he is kind and protective, he can be harsh to those who get on his bad side and cross the line. He is very romantic but rarely meets anyone he would like to date. He is a good sport and almost never gets depressed after losing a battle (Though it has happened before). He does get sleepy when using to much energy quickly.

He is quite adventurous, never staying in a place for too long besides the random occasions. He loves puzzles and can break most. He keeps some secrets from people until he's known them. When he gets nervous he will occasionally say a joke to lighten the mood. He has a supportive thought of most of the laws and will fight to protect . He'll brag to his rival('s) in order to show his achievements. He does steal stuff though, whether it be for him or his pokemon he usually has a good reason.

History: Kellyn was a kid born in Pallet town and enjoyed being around pokemon. He met Bliss and became good friends. He had trained with the local professor and he battled many people, which started getting a name for himself. Catching many pokemon, he started to travel the nearby areas. At 12, he defeated his first gym leader. At the age of 14 he moved to Saffron in order for his dad to have a job at Silph Co. While there, he battled an UNREGISTERED gym right outside of the city. After being far ahead in the battle, the "Gym leader" had cheated by ordering his friends to order there pokemon and themselves, annoy Kellyn's pokemon. After this unfair loss, Kellyn found some spray paint and sprayed the trainers house, thus he got sent to the community service division in Saffron.
    Pokemon:

Name: Bliss
    Species: Mightyena
    History: She is the first pokemon he ever had and is his most trusted partner. She loves to trick people and battle. She has been known to be angry at times.

Name:Rapid
    Species: Gyarados
    History: One of Kellyn's first pokemon and his only shiny pokemon. He met Rapid when he was a Magikarp, alone in a river. He is his main water transport.

Name: Harmony
    Species: Eevee
    History: Kellyn met Harmony as he was treating Genesis's wounds after a freak accident. They became closer and closer during the healing period and travel together all the time.

Name: Ace
    Species: Bravairy
    History: Bravairy was Kellyn's second pokemon and is probably one of his bravest. He met him while he was a chick, alone in his nest with no mother. Kellyn raised him all the way through the rest of his life and is very trusting of Kellyn.

Name: Genesis
    Species: Zorua
    History: Genesis is the last pokemon in his party and is best friends with Eevee. Kellyn met her while she was being tended to by Harmony after an accident.

RP Sample: You've seen me but I'll edit if you want me too.

Last edited:

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Name: Kyle Rays

Appearance: Kyle is 6'4" and has short chestnut brown hair. He has dark tan skin from his constant trips to the ocean. He is relatively muscled but not over done in a grotesque manner he also has dark emerald green eyes.

When not wearing the cloths allotted to him by the community service people, as he calls them, he wears undershirts of varying colors. He also normally wears shorts or a swimsuit if he is going to the ocean to surf. Occasionally, he will wear jeans if need be or even a suit if that seems like the proper choice for an occasion.

Personality: Around people he doesn't know Kyle is a very kind empathetic person and seems to get along with everyone. He would be seen helping people and not asking for a reward but inadvertently still get one. That is how many people see him, yet the ones that really know him know that is all a lie.

Kyle is truly a quite unkind fellow he is very greedy and always feels the need to be in control. He is also easily enraged and has a terrible anger, he doesn't seem to let go of anything, ever. He also seems to be a pathological lier but he does have the ability to tell the truth. He also is not above stealing from a baby as many people say, on one occasion he has done just that. He also is quite a good actor.

History: Kyle was born in VermillionCity he grew up normally in a middle class family and moved to SaffaronCity when he turned 18, he says it was his decision but his parents actually kicked him out. He would commonly steal from people in Saffaron and has yet to be caught stealing. He would also commonly help people out and not ask for rewards in Saffaron and still get things from them. Once every month since he moved to Saffaron he would go to Vemillion city to surf with a couple of his old friends. This month, though, he came back home with a person who bumped into him at the beach and got him passed out drunk. He then got him into the car still sober at the time and started driving back to Saffaron. When he got to Saffaron and he sped up and crashed into the Game Corner. His passenger was dead and he quickly chugged a couple of beers before the police came and finally became drunk. He was only arrested on drunk driving and has happily accepted the community service hours over prison. (He chose his victim because he bumped into him at the beach and didn't say sorry fast enough for Kyle.)

Pokemon:

Name: Lily

Species: Purrloin

History: Lily was pokemon given to him as a reward from a pokemon breeder when he helped fix a fence he broke. Lily is very loyal to Kyle and seems to approve of his methods. She isn't the strongest pokemon but is a great trickster.

Name: Pincer

Species: Durant

History: Pincer is the only pokemon Kyle has ever caught and seems to also accept Kyle. Pincer is diffidently a strong pokemon and uses Lily's distractions to get his opponents. He also is a bully to other pokemon and will pick on them for being weak.

RP Sample: From Id est damnum innocertianiae.

Spoiler:

Back