• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Hmmm....that's a tough one.How about her awesome avatars or how nice she was?Hmm...*tries to think of more topics about Toto*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    ^Good topic. ^^ Umm.... becuase she is so nice, funny, exciting, and an all around good person to be with. ^___^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    darn.*Chikorita* stole my awnser basically.well not stole it but said pretty much what I was gonna say.Oh well.*points to Chikorits's post*Ditto.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    May I join again? Toto is such a nice person. She is soo cool. ^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Hi to all^^

I like Toto 'cause she is very sweet and funny person, and she was one of my first friends of SPPF and she was the one who told me about PC. It's so nice to talk to her 'cause she is kind to everyone. She always treats me good and it's nice to be her friend ^______^

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
  • Peach said:
    Hmm, what would be good topic? *thinks*
    How about Why do you like Toto?

*randomly drops in*
    I like toto because she's really nice to everyone ^^
    She was my first forum friend. =D
    And she's an ash fan. w00t.
    er... *slinks in the corner again ^^;*

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • It's nice to know you guys still like me!! Hurry up Feb!! I want a new computer! XD
    The jerk is being mean again. I have decided to drop a bomb shell on some of you. Some of you know this already. I am a Mom. I have 3 boys. In January, they will be 9, 6 and 3. There now you all know. How do you think I emded up watching Pokemon? XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    ^Big bombshell. O.O;;; Well, it certainly explains why you know about Pokemon! XD *Waits until Toto gets a new computer* ^^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    ^I agree. It doesn't make me feel any different about you either. *Wonders how they could like Yugioh better* XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I agree with everything all of what *Chikorita* just said.Even the wondering how they could like Yu-gi-oh better.can't believe I misse dtoto getting on.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Yep, that's a pretty big bombshell. xD I wonder what they'd think if you had Ash chained to your wall? =o

*updates the members list*

Oh toto, you get a coloured name too. ^^ I'll make it blue, but if you want a different colour, just say. ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! Thanks for let me join again. I like Toto because she is very sweet and fun to talk to. I also met her through SPPF, and she told me about PC. She just so great. I am glad I met her. She is so cool!! ^____^

I knew you were a mom. No big surprise. Man...your kids like Yugi-Oh better than Pokemon.*wonders why* But I am glad I met someone who is in the same age group as me(I am 24 years old)that loves Pokemon. That is soo cool!! ^___^ *waiting for Toto to get a new computer too*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    pikastar said:
    Yay! Thanks for let me join again. I like Toto because she is very sweet and fun to talk to. I also met her through SPPF, and she told me about PC. She just so great. I am glad I met her. She is so cool!! ^____^

I knew you were a mom. No big surprise. Man...your kids like Yugi-Oh better than Pokemon.*wonders why* But I am glad I met someone who is in the same age group as me(I am 24 years old)that loves Pokemon. That is soo cool!! ^___^ *waiting for Toto to get a new computer too*
    That's gona be a long wait.*looks at Calander and wishes it was Febuary*I'm a bad speller no?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah it is going to be a long wait, but Febuary will be here before we know it, and she will be back in full force. I can't wait. I miss her. ;__; Do you miss her too? *looks at calendar with you* You are not a bad speller at all. :)

Back