• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
  • Peachy said:
    Hmm, what would be good topic? *thinks*
    How about Why do you like Toto?
    It's very nice topic,Peachy. I like Toto because she's a very cool and great friend. Plus,she's very friendly and helpful.Anyway,welcome to The Official totodile Fanclub,Smiley and DG! Have fun and have a great time. *counts down to February*

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • I want February to come, but I also don't want it to. toto returns then, but I also have to get an operation. ;_;

Oops, almost forgot. What I like about toto? ...Like? LIKE? In my case, the word is love, and I love every tiny little thing about her. ^_^

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
  • What do I like about Toto? She's obsessive, cool, and makes great blinkies and avvys. *Is still not over when she gave me my avvy* I wish I could repay her somehow... I will eventually.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Wow. XD I didn't know Toto was a mom. ^-^ That's cool!
    I like Toto cuz she's nice, mature, hyper, loyal, kind, cool and just soo sweet. =D
    I think Toto's kids probaly like Yu-gi-oh! better than Pokemon cuz it's more popular with da other kids of today...XD lol (but, I like Pokemon better. ^___^ lol)

I got an avee from her, too. ^-^ It's in my personal photo and it's gonna be there FOREVER. =D *hug's it* ^___^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Hey guys! Glad you still like me even though I am a Mom XD. BTW Joey is hot. I love Yugioh but Pokemon and Satoshi are #1!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    totodile said:
    Hey guys! Glad you still like me even though I am a Mom XD. BTW Joey is hot. I love Yugioh but Pokemon and Satoshi are #1!

Yep Pokemon and Satoshi are #1!! Yeah I like Joey from Yugi-oh(he is my favorite character in the show), but I just love Pokemon a lot better. I agree with you. I hope you had I nice Christmas Toto! ^____^ You rock!!

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
  • Hi! I don't know if I told you guys this, but I used to be Lovely May. I changed my name. ^^;

Toto's a mom??? ... ... ...THAT'S SO COOL!! xD And Joey is my favorite character from Yugioh, then comes Yami. x3 They're so fine.

What do I like about Toto? It's a long list and I'm short on time. xP

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • I'm late too! I've been neglecting the club! Nuuuuuu! Well, I changed names AGAIN, if you can figure out who this is. But this time, I found out there is more than 1 PC domain, so I can keep the club updated without logging back in to my old name! Yay!

Oh, and I'm so sorry about being late! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, toto!

P.S. This will be my last name change or I shall be burned to a crisp and eaten by... something.
    P.S.S. I'm on a no-smilie dare for... 5 days now. EVIL!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Happy New Year Toto! I hope you had a nice one. Mine was okay even though I had to work. XD

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I just realized I haven't joined this one. Can I? ^_^

I'm a little late, but Toto's a mom? That's so cool! ^^ I hope you had a good New Year's Day!

Back