• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokédex 3DSnap - no 3DS needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Spoiler:

- Abundant Forest
    - A bunch of cute little Sewaddle crawl about in the background as a Cottonee and Petilil float around. Meanwhile, two Galvantula spot something. Their prey maybe?
    - Category C

--------------------------------------------------------

I think it came out good for having no 3DS ;P
    It's maximum size... obviously.
    ...By the way, if you couldn't tell, the Galvantula just standing there and staring is the main point of hte picture.

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Whoa... I think I'm just not that good at image editing! Keep it up, you guys!

By the way, a major notice - ANYONE is now allowed to participate in Category C, as long as at least one Pokédex 3D model is visible. We don't care about how the image is created. That way, no 3DS is needed - the only thing you need now is a computer!

Also, the event will be running after the original end date, thanks to the 3-day extension! The new deadline for entries is July 21 at 11:59 PM EDT!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Yeah!! Time extension!! More time to get those entries in! Go go go go guys!

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2011
    Sorry about the trouble,but I don't know how to make a pic for Category C and I wanna join T.T

EDIT: And I read the Opening Post all the way btw

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    What exactly are you having trouble with? All you need is an image from pokedex 3d (I can help you out if you want a specific pokemon) and to Photoshop it into a situation or an imagine or whatever scenario you like!

You can use several image editing programs that are free such as GIMP and Paint.NET!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    You can't really find the models anywhere, except for some oshawott, snivy, tepig, servine, dewott etc etc which can be found with a quick google search.

Though I might be able to help you if you're looking for a specific pokemon! I can capture some pictures for you on my 3ds if you like!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I don't have confagrigus yet, but i do have yamask and frillish if you're looking for ghost types d:

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I do indeed! I will take the pictures for you now! :)

And done! I took four different shots for you.

Archeops
    Spoiler:

Yamask
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2011
    THank you,I already thought up the theme,will search the interweb for the pciture ^^

Edit: Already edditing the pics,thank you ^^
    Edit2: DOing that without a mouse is hard.But will submit by tomorrow

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Imma enter :)

Spoiler:

Category C
    I saw mewtwo on the web, I found an old photo I took, and saw awesomeness!!!!

Sorry, but ONLY Pokédex 3D models are accepted. You might want to redo your submission.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    There's close to 4 hours remaining! If you have any more entries, or still want to enter, NOW IS THE TIME!

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Thanks for this event! Not only did it make the 3DS and PokeDex 3D more interesting, you made it so those without a 3DS, like moi, could enter =]

Best wishes to all participants.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Category A
    Just some Pokemon I was trying to test if they worked, I didn't have time to make a new one, so I used a picture I already took.
    All Pokemon images copyright to Nintendo.
    Spoiler:

Category B
    Volcarona is flying, in the sky.
    Volcarona copyright to Nintendo.
    Spoiler:

Category C
    Some Seismitoad at war with each other, after seeing the animation, I knew I had to do it.
    Seismitoad copyright to nintendo, background taken by me.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Ahh, great! Excellent! With half an hour to spare! Love the Seismitoad brawl d:

But now, its 20 minutes to go, guys! d:

EDIT: Aaaannnnddd THAT'S IT! The Get-Together 8 is officially OVER! Thank you to everyone who participated, you all did a fantastic job!

Me and Twiggy will let you know in a few days who our winners are! Good luck to all!!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back