• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokédex 3DSnap - no 3DS needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Aaaaaaaaand with the end of PCGT8, Pokédex 3DSnap will have to end, too! Thank you, thank you all for all these entries! We liked and loved your submissions, no matter what, no matter when, no matter who!

We are actually looking at your pictures now, and the judging process has started!

The results will be up within 3 days, we promise! And the emblems will be ready, too!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    [CSS-DIV="border-color: rgba(0,0,0,0);border-radius: 4px;padding: 16px;background-color: #2A2A2A;background:url('http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g329/Jarooda/PCGT8%20-%20Pokedex%203DSnap/background1.png')"][CSS-DIV="box-shadow: 0px 0px 16px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.5);background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.8);background: url('http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g329/Jarooda/PCGT8%20-%20Pokedex%203DSnap/background3.png');padding: 32px;border-style: solid;border-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5);border-radius: 16px"]
    PokéCommunity Get-Together 8
    logo.png

Hosted by ♪Twiggy♪ and Skymin!

RESULTS!
    Ladies and gentleman, the points have been tallied, the decisions have been made, the 'i's have been dotted, the 't's have been crossed and the results are in! I bring you the winners of the Pokédex 3DSnap!

Category A: Point and Shoot!
    Just aim at the AR Marker, and a snapshot is made! No skills needed... mostly.

Tepigemblem2.png
    WeNeedMoreCrowdsnoframe.png

3rd place: vaporeon7

Put your party hats on and come join the mosh pit! Vaporeon7 shows us his photography skills by cramming as many of his friends into one photo as possible. All Pokémon of different shapes, sizes and species are welcome. Let's just hope a fight doesn't break out!
    SECRET EMBLEM UNLOCKED! Because of their multiple use of Pokémon, this lucky photographer is awarded the "No Crowd Control!" emblem! Congratulations!

Axewemblem.png

2nd place: Drakow

Slice and dice! Hack and slash! An effective close up, Drakow shows us Bisharp's determination an illuminating Night Slash. The angle that it is captured, it's as if Bisharp is bowing to its enemies. Touché!

Serperioremblem3.png

1st place: Lady Gaga

Honey, I shrunk the Pokémon! Reshiram doesn't look pleased at all that it's as small as a Patrat, but even less so that someone is taking a photo of it, all for the sake of hilarity! It gives a whole new insight on "Pocket Monsters", though I don't want Reshiram in my pocket when it unleashes an attack like this! Congratulations on first place, Lady Gaga!

Category B: Background Hijinks!
    Here, you'll be able to take advantage of Set Background! Show us your combo!

2DCutoutAxew.png

Runner Up: Drakow

SECRET EMBLEM UNLOCKED! Because of their 2D effect in the Pokédex 3D, this lucky photographer is awarded the "2D in my 3D world?" emblem! Congratulations!

Emolgaemblem3.png

3rd place: Nature Keeper

A jump for victory for third place! Hip, hip, hooray!! Nature Keeper blends the photo in well with the background, hiding Victini's shadow into the background. How imaginative!

hydddd.png

2nd place: Lady Gaga

First and first! Such simplicity in an idea, yet it comes together so well. The first Game Boy with the first Pokémon in numerical order in the Pokédex 3D, with a little sparkle on the side. Charming!

Zekromemblem2.png

1st place: Mew~

Peace and serenity! How calm yet colourful does this photograph look? Mew~ captures a candid shot Liepard and a Snivy in their (probably) natural habitat. The colours of autumn and the positioning tie in so well! Excellent job on making first place, you deserved it!

Category C: Maximum Enhancements!
    Regular photography not doing it for you? Why not touch it up after taking the photos? Advanced camera tricks also welcome! Well, whatever that you can do with the Nintendo 3DS Camera, Pokédex 3D and your favourite image-editing application, that is.

AttackOfTheClonesnoframe.png

Runner Up: vaporeon7

SECRET EMBLEM UNLOCKED! Because of their multiple use of the same Pokémon, this lucky photographer is awarded the "Seeing Double!" emblem! Congratulations!

Snivyemblem4.png

3rd place: Bluerang1

DO NOT WANT. Hilarious! That is all.

Dewottemblem3.png
    AttackOfTheClonesnoframe.png

2nd place: Nakuzami

Bug infested forest! Eek! Though the natives seem to be enjoying their forest life, swinging from tree to tree like Spiderman, wandering around the forest. Though one pesky Galvantula has noticed the camera, duck and cover!
    SECRET EMBLEM UNLOCKED! Because of their multiple use of the same Pokémon, this lucky photographer is awarded the "Seeing Double!" emblem! Congratulations!

Emboaremblem3.png

1st place: Drakow

Come to the darkside, we have Zekrom!! Drakow shows us his photoshopping skills with a film poster style photo! Quick, get out of the way before one of Zekrom's thunderbolts incinerates you! Aaahh!!! Congratulations on winning first in Category C, Drakow. Well done! (Now, if we only had the text to go along!)

AND THAT'S IT!

Thank you, everyone, for participating in Pokédex 3DSnap! You all did a fantastic job! Those who did not place in the Categories, don't worry, we have participation emblems for trying your hardest and giving it your best shot! We hope everyone had as much fun creating their photos as we did creating this event. Thank you, and thank you all! We also hope that you learned something out of the event, too!​
    [/CSS-DIV][/CSS-DIV]

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    And with that, the Pokédex 3DSnap event will come to a close. Feel free to leave comments for the time being. The thread will close for good after two more days. Again, thanks for participating, everyone! You guys made the event possible to run!

Years
  • Oh wow, 1st and 2nd, im flattered! :)

This was a great event, we should have it next time! Not only did I have tons of fun, I learned how to do things I never knew I could do on the 3DS! Thanks guys <3

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Once again, thank you all for participating in the event! The event thread will be closed as soon as possible, since it's been two days since the results announcement. We hope that you come again, perhaps, in the next Pokédex 3DSnap, if there ever will be one!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back