• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A Fresh Start [OOC]

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
  • @RHCP - He's definitely welcome to travel back if he wants (:

@Wonderfulpat - How nice of you to join us C8 I'm glad the others serve as a motivator, but really, you're doing awesomely so far. I also see that you put your team in your sig, that's so convenient.

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
    Years
  • Chapter 2 is up! Argh! All right. I'll post part 2 of chapter 1 in a bit.

Right now, in here, it's the final days of our second semester and the time when we're all busy with exams. I hope I'll be able to post even when I'm busy. Though I know real life is more important.

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Good to see that you do have your priorities, although I'm glad you got a post in (:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm itching to post once more in Ice Path (I can surely make up some kind of "event" to make them stay a bit longer) buuuut I'll try not to, teheh ^^ GOTTA STUDY.

Good luck on your exams, TJ :3

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • @ RHCP - I know the felling. I couldn't help myself and wrote the a third part for the first chapter. But i'm still way behind you. I'm itching to get a new pokemon X_X. Also good luck to you too. Hope we both pass with flying colors :D. Same goes for TJ " Good luck!" :).

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • @RHCP - If it makes you feel better the next chapter will probably not be up anytime soon, as there's still a bunch of people to scale the Ice Path.

Do all of you have your exams tomorrow?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Aargh xD That means... I'll probably end up posting again anyways ^^

Yeah, tomorrow is the big day!... *shifty eyes* *goes to study, finally* *for a while, at least*

Also, I really like Knight the Ralts~

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • Yup tomorrow.....hope i won't be too sleepy to think.

I like him too if it wasn't Xander's i would make Lily capture it :laugh:.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • @Rom - If it makes you feel better, study shows that your brain is more alert with a lack of sleep, and your brain activity actually goes down when you oversleep.

Also being slightly hungry gives you a more active brain, and you shouldn't eat right before a test because it dulls you.

In any case good luck to both of you!

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • Thanks :). Can't wait for this week to end so i won't hear the word "exam" or "project" until the next semster :D. Even now my fingers are itching to write :P.

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
    Years
  • I wish the exams ended as quick as possible. So that I could post longer and more detailed posts, not skeletons and grammatically built wrong sentences. I can't wait for the winter break to start.

RevelationLugia

Braviary Trainer
    Years
  • Woo! I only have one more exam until I'm finished with the semester. I should be able to make longer and more creative posts then for sure.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • Hmmm… I've been keeping an eye on this RP for a while, and although I refused to try to sign up at first since I was already on another Johto journey RP, I've found out that I have WAAAY too much free time on my hands, so I was wondering if there was any way to squeeze in here :nervous:

Serious props by the way Swan, I really like how you've been handling the RP so far, and the Pokémon available so far a really cool!

Ayways, let me know! :D

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • I'm sorry Drunk, but we've already got 8 players, which stretches it, and there;'a also 2 other people who'd step in if a spot opens.

But thank you for the compliments. If in any way a spot opens, I'll let you know. C:

EDIT: I apologize for the slight, well not quite inactivity but not as active as I should've these past couple of days. I was working on a very important digital pinating that had to be done yesterday. A new chapter will go up today though, so have patience, it shall be here relatively soon!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm waiting eagerly! Decided not to write another post for the Ice Path because it would be so mean to let Ashton and Rebecca stay even longer xD

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Okay the new chapter is up now!

EDIT:

I added a new rule:

"-If you are inactive for over a week without giving me a reason for such, I will remove you from the roleplay without warning."

I'm sorry if it sounds harsh, but it's the only way to ensure that the players I have are actually playing. If for any reason you cannot post for a period of time, just let me know. It's understandable that things happen IRL, exams need to be taking, or people get sick, or take vacations, or anything. I completely understand. I just don't like it when people sneak out without warning.

Also if you grow disinterested in the roleplay, just let me know you drop out. This is also understandable, and I need to say I'm guilty of silently sneaking out of roleplays myself in past time. But I'd really appreciate it if you be honest if you're not interested anymore, and I definitely won't be angry or anything.

But that aside I do think that we've a batch of wonderful roleplayers, and I'm glad that you guys are all so enthusiastic C:

Last edited:
    Years
  • A joined post is where one person posts a response, but two or more people collabrate on it. Generally this is done through PMs or an outside chat service. For example, if you and I were making a joint post, we would discuss what happens, what my character does, what your character does, and so on until we had a usuable post. Then I (or you) would post the response, stating what both of our characters do.

I have basically excluded myself from a possible joint post (in the Armaldo situation), because I showed up, acted for one round, then fled before deciding the outcome. The event is still very much an option for anyone else.

Now, to counter the seriousness of this post: Swan, I have no intention of leaving or growing disinterested any time soon. I am having too much fun with my character. Allons-y!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Add to Godzil's post - In a joint post, you can PM the start of the post to the other player, then that player writes a little part (like one or a few paragraphs) and PMs the whole thing back, then you add a bit more and then he does and so on, until you feel like you've got a decent post.

And I think we can do the event individually if we like, since we can pretend to be in different timelines in this case? I'm planning of having my new RP be like that, just to make it easier for the players.

Also, I have a CRYOGONAL! No way I'm quitting yet :3

Back