• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Potential New Pokémon To Be Announced? Hoopa, Diancie, Volcanion and more!

Years
  • Again, thesd could be scrapped pokemon whos codes haven't been removed yet there is no way to catch them.
    I do think these could be really, but I think they could be fake to. After all they were removed (So scrapped is a possiblitty) or just be completly fake. If they were real why were they removed? Weren't Keldo, Genesect and the other one, realesed when B&W came out?

Fitzsy

authentic cool guy
    Years
  • I think I kinda love the whole ambiguity of this! Reminds me of back when I really thought I could go to the Moon to catch Deoxys in Ruby & Sapphire, like, maybe-it's-rumor-maybe-it's-not, I dunno, surprises are great!

Years
  • I honestly hope for new Pokemon to be found. The number of new Pokemon for this generation is pretty disappointing in my eyes. Each previous generation had at least 100 new Pokemon, including hidden Legendary Pokemon.

Since the games were released at once all around the world, we're all discovering new things.

Years
  • -.- You guys are getting your hopes up for something that might be fake or was going to be released but they decided that they dont ever want to and abandond it.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Again, thesd could be scrapped pokemon whos codes haven't been removed yet there is no way to catch them.
    I do think these could be really, but I think they could be fake to. After all they were removed (So scrapped is a possiblitty) or just be completly fake. If they were real why were they removed? Weren't Keldo, Genesect and the other one, realesed when B&W came out?

That was mainly because the whole dex was leaked with every pokemon and no, Meloetta and Genesect didn't come out till BW2 and Keldo came out a week or two before BW2.

We have never known Event Pokemon before the games other than BW because they were all leaked. Event Pokemon are kept very secrete until after movies. Also, I don't see Game Freak doing something like that. They wouldn't code in a pokemon and never release it. But everything is possible.

Years
  • That was mainly because the whole dex was leaked with every pokemon and no, Meloetta and Genesect didn't come out till BW2 and Keldo came out a week or two before BW2.

We have never known Event Pokemon before the games other than BW because they were all leaked. Event Pokemon are kept very secrete until after movies. Also, I don't see Game Freak doing something like that. They wouldn't code in a pokemon and never release it. But everything is possible.

Yes they would, Red and Blue had coded pokemon (or errors? But I believe coded pokemon) that were not actually ment to be in there. Considering one was a charzaird sprite back then, so that made me believe it was supposed to be a evo of charzaird. Now we have Mega charzaird (Coincidence? ) anyways I think its possible, Gamefreak didn't make this game glitch free whos to say that they were not supposed to be added. Also I had a genesect in W from a friend. Wasn't it in White and black and never released until #2 of both like you said? Which meant it was supposed to be for the next game, meaning the event for them might not be til the next game. Yet everyone is so excited when it might not even happen for X and Y. Maybe For Z or X2&Y2 or whatever comes next.

Also the owner of Serebii.net claims he didn't post this, So why would he lie when he has no reason to?

Last edited:

Hatsuharu

☆ princess of despair ☆
    Years
  • Hmm... Well, perhaps this could tie into the whole DLC theory that's been buzzing around the community in the past two weeks or so.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Wrong. Genesect was in B/w code, Yet there wasn't a event for it until B2/w2. Genesect is an extra code in b/w considering it wasnt needed for that game. Not until the next games

To be fair, Deoxys didn't release until like around Emerald but existed in Ruby and Sapphire. Events aren't supposed to be released early and B/W did spoil the events for us. If we had not had them hacked and that was held off we would not have known about Genesect, Keldeo, or Meloetta until B2W2 was starting.

If there is data for them in the game that means that they exist to the point that we can expect them in one of this Generation's games, be it a remake of Gens 1 and 3, a sequel to Kalos' story (don't see as this one was fairly closed), or a retelling of the story.

I take everything without official source as fake until proven true. Even these three. Until we get the events, which most likely will not happen for a year or so, I do not believe they are there.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Keldeo wasn't revealed until January/February 2012, 16 months after the Japanese release of B/W. Darkrai was also revealed around February in 2007 (or 2008?). So we can expect to see Dianshii (forgot the name, I mean the Fairy) around February or March since it is the first if the 3.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Yes they would, Red and Blue had coded pokemon (or errors? But I believe coded pokemon) that were not actually ment to be in there. Considering one was a charzaird sprite back then, so that made me believe it was supposed to be a evo of charzaird. Now we have Mega charzaird (Coincidence? ) anyways I think its possible, Gamefreak didn't make this game glitch free whos to say that they were not supposed to be added. Also I had a genesect in W from a friend. Wasn't it in White and black and never released until #2 of both like you said? Which meant it was supposed to be for the next game, meaning the event for them might not be til the next game. Yet everyone is so excited when it might not even happen for X and Y. Maybe For Z or X2&Y2 or whatever comes next.

Also the owner of Serebii.net claims he didn't post this, So why would he lie when he has no reason to?

Serebii has a cease and decease act so they can't reveal this publicly but that doesn't mean he can't sneak it on there and then pretend he didn't.

Years
  • To be fair, Deoxys didn't release until like around Emerald but existed in Ruby and Sapphire. Events aren't supposed to be released early and B/W did spoil the events for us. If we had not had them hacked and that was held off we would not have known about Genesect, Keldeo, or Meloetta until B2W2 was starting.

If there is data for them in the game that means that they exist to the point that we can expect them in one of this Generation's games, be it a remake of Gens 1 and 3, a sequel to Kalos' story (don't see as this one was fairly closed), or a retelling of the story.

I take everything without official source as fake until proven true. Even these three. Until we get the events, which most likely will not happen for a year or so, I do not believe they are there.

But why would do they do things like that? Thats a waste of memory because they dont need event pokemon like those until the next games. Deoxys shouldn't have been in ruby and saphire along with Genesect, Keldeo, Melloetta should not have been in black and white, only in Black and white 2. I feel that this is wasted space that could goto something else instead of adding pokemon that wont be realesed until the next game. Like seriously, what is the point of this? Why can't they put the data into the games they are meant for instead of the games there not? ( Sorry if this seems repetitive lol)

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    But why would do they do things like that? Thats a waste of memory because they dont need event pokemon like those until the next games. Deoxys shouldn't have been in ruby and saphire along with Genesect, Keldeo, Melloetta should not have been in black and white, only in Black and white 2. I feel that this is wasted space that could goto something else instead of adding pokemon that wont be realesed until the next game. Like seriously, what is the point of this? Why can't they put the data into the games they are meant for instead of the games there not? ( Sorry if this seems repetitive lol)
    If they appear in the next game, which is part of Generation VI, and get traded back to X/Y, it's not that much of a waste. Perhaps they trigger events in X/Y.

Years
  • If they appear in the next game, which is part of Generation VI, and get traded back to X/Y, it's not that much of a waste. Perhaps they trigger events in X/Y.

But Genesect, Keldeo, and the other one triggerd nothing in Black and white did they?

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    But Genesect, Keldeo, and the other one triggerd nothing in Black and white did they?

I guess Meloetta and Keldeo did activate.something, but nothing important.

I think we will get items via Wi-Fi events to unlock the.possible 3 legendaries.
    Diancie could be in one of the many unlockable Power Plants, by getting a special key or something or Sycamor opens it for us.
    Volcanion would make an appearance in Juane Plaza of course.
    And finally Hoopa could be in the Chamber of Emptiness.

If the new region is a fact and if it is compatible with X and Y, it would make sense these legendaries will be .found in that region

Back