• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ΩRαS] -:- Thief's Den -:- Competitive & Rare Ball Breeding Services - NEW: HA 4EM Snivy, Tepig & Oshawott!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tek

Years
  • Hoho, looks to be quite busy around here!

Are you still looking for female Apriball Poochyena? I can get any or all of those.
    EDIT: I see Balrog's got you hooked up. In that case, I'm sure I can track down any other dark-types you'd like (or any type for that matter xD).

I'm interested in the rareball Johto starters, as well as the Sheer Force Bagon and Mold Breaker Axew. Message me when you have time if you want to set something up.

Last edited:

unowen

The Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Hi, may I request a Pokemon?

Pokémon: Joltik
    Nature: Any
    Ability: Swarm (HA)
    Moveset: as long as it has Cross Poison and Rock Climb
    Ball: Dream Ball
    IV Spread: any

What I have in offers :
    - Male/Female Safari Ball Bagon with EMs : Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Thrash, Endure
    - Male Cottonee with EMs : Fake Tears, Grass Whistle, Encore, Switcheroo
    - Lure Ball female impish Magikarp
    - Fast ball female Growlithe

Please let me know if you can accept my request and have any interest in my listed offers. Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Hoho, looks to be quite busy around here!

Are you still looking for female Apriball Poochyena? I can get any or all of those.
    EDIT: I see Balrog's got you hooked up. In that case, I'm sure I can track down any other dark-types you'd like (or any type for that matter xD).

I'm interested in the rareball Johto starters, as well as the Sheer Force Bagon and Mold Breaker Axew. Message me when you have time if you want to set something up.

Well, if you could use the form so I can see exactly what you're after (eg. Which rare ball Johto starters, whether you want the moves/IVs listed, whether you just want the HA Bagon and Axew but don't care for any of the other details, etc). that'd be helpful. xD I'll be updating my wishlist a bit later on, for now I'm just sorting out the details of the Pokémon I can offer (in the second post).

Hi, may I request a Pokemon?

Pokémon: Joltik
    Ability: Swarm (HA)
    Moveset: as long as it has Cross Poison and Rock Climb
    IV Spread: any

What I have in offers :
    - Male/Female Safari Ball Bagon with EMs : Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Thrash, Endure
    - Male Cottonee with EMs : Fake Tears, Grass Whistle, Encore, Switcheroo
    - Lure Ball female impish Magikarp
    - Fast ball female Growlithe

Please let me know if you can accept my request and have any interest in my listed offers. Thanks :)
    Ah, well I can only offer the Pokémon w/ movesets that I've actually written down in the shop; since my store is under construction at the moment and I've not finished editing the second post, I haven't put Joltik's details down yet. The Joltik I'll be offering has Pursuit, Disable, Feint Attack & Cross Poison. So no Rock Climb I'm afraid. :)

unowen

The Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Ah, well I can only offer the Pokémon w/ movesets that I've actually written down in the shop; since my store is under construction at the moment and I've not finished editing the second post, I haven't put Joltik's details down yet. The Joltik I'll be offering has Pursuit, Disable, Feint Attack & Cross Poison. So no Rock Climb I'm afraid. :)

No problem, then delete that Rock Climb from my request XD
    Will you accept my request? What Pokemon should I give in exchange of the Joltik? :)

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • No problem, then delete that Rock Climb from my request XD
    Will you accept my request? What Pokemon should I give in exchange of the Joltik? :)
    I can certainly do that; do you perhaps have anything-else to offer though? I'm afraid Bagon doesn't interest me as I already have a 4EM and don't care much for Safaris- & I already have the other 3. :)

unowen

The Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I can certainly do that; do you perhaps have anything-else to offer though? I'm afraid Bagon doesn't interest me as I already have a 4EM and don't care much for Safaris- & I already have the other 3. :)
    I don't really know if you really have them so I'm sorry if I list anything you have but I'll try listing my offers ^^;
    Spoiler:

If you still have no interest in any of my list, then tell me and I'll try checking my Pokemon again for more offers if I still have some ^^; Thanks before.

Last edited:

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • I don't really know if you really have them so I'm sorry if I list anything you have but I'll try listing my offers ^^;
    Spoiler:

If you still have no interest in any of my list, then tell me and I'll try checking my Pokemon again for more offers if I still have some ^^; Thanks before.
    Hm alright, I'll do it for the (female) Safari Aron. :)
    Also, as a side note FYI, Love Ball HA Eevee (or even without the HA) is an illegal combo. Unfortunately you're not allowed to trade those on here (or else my offers list would be about 10x larger haha).

unowen

The Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Hm alright, I'll do it for the (female) Safari Aron. :)
    Also, as a side note FYI, Love Ball HA Eevee (or even without the HA) is an illegal combo. Unfortunately you're not allowed to trade those on here (or else my offers list would be about 10x larger haha).
    Whoa I didn't know that, thanks for your information XD
    Thanks a lot and please PM me when you are ready :) I have added your friend code.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Are you able to get a Level Ball Female Dratini with HA? I would be very interested in one. Nature and IVs are not important as I can breed for those, but Adamant would be preferred. :)

Technically I could, but you do know that Apricorn Ball Pokémon can never legally have their HA right? Any that do are hacked or bred from a hacked parent. & Unfortunately we aren't allowed to trade hacked things on this site, so I'll have to say no, apologies.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Technically I could, but you do know that Apricorn Ball Pokémon can never legally have their HA right? Any that do are hacked or bred from a hacked parent. & Unfortunately we aren't allowed to trade hacked things on this site, so I'll have to say no, apologies.

That's okay; I figured that was the case, I wasn't sure if it was possible to get HG/SS ball Pokémon with HA but that's confirmed it for me. Thanks anyway!

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • That's okay; I figured that was the case, I wasn't sure if it was possible to get HG/SS ball Pokémon with HA but that's confirmed it for me. Thanks anyway!
    No worries. Shoot me a message if you need anything-else. :)

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
    Years
  • Another Mightyena fan, huh! Sweet! They need more love!
    I have a 5 IV, 4 eggs move, HA, Adamant female Poochyena, and a bunch of female DW pokemon in dream balls to offer!
    Mudkip
    Nickname: Muddy
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Damp
    Moves?: Avalanche - Ice Ball - Counter - Double-Edge
    Do you want the listed moveset Y
    Ball: Doesn't matter to me
    Desired IV Spread: Everything but Sp Att
    Only Dark Types can be requested as 6IVs. No HP or 0IVs.
    Tutor Moves or Heart Scale?: Nope, I can do that on my own
    EV Training or Pokérus?: Nope, can do both
    Level Training or Lucky Egg?: I'm okay.
    Ribbons?: I can get her ribbons on my own. I'm easy going.

I'll make a post in a second wioth my female dream ball pokemon. Let me grab my game really quickly!

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
    Years
  • Post 2: Dream Ball Females
    I have a lot more dream ball pokemon, but they're males. Here are the ones I have that are female though.
    From Dream Radar: Drifloon, Riolu, Swablu
    Dream World: Banette, Mawile, Relicanth
    I have HA females from Curtis in B2, but they're in pokeballs unfortunately...

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Post 2: Dream Ball Females
    I have a lot more dream ball pokemon, but they're males. Here are the ones I have that are female though.
    From Dream Radar: Drifloon, Riolu, Swablu
    Dream World: Banette, Mawile, Relicanth
    I have HA females from Curtis in B2, but they're in pokeballs unfortunately...
    Afraid I already have all of those! Hi5 for being a Mightyena fan though haha. There's other things on my wishlist except Dream Balls though, maybe you have something else I'm interested in. :)

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
    Years
    • PR
    • Seen Jul 9, 2015
    Hi there, I have a request for a HA Karrablast. I don't know if I'm doing it right, but here it is. :)

Pokémon: Karrablast
    Ability: HA (No Guard)
    Moves?: Listed Moveset, if possible.

Desired IV Spread: Any spread would be ok

Tutor Moves or Heart Scale?: No
    EV Training or Pokérus?: No
    Level Training or Lucky Egg?: No
    Ribbons?: No

I have for trade:

Moon Ball female Magikarp.
    Heavy Ball female Rhyhorn. EM's: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Crunch, Curse
    Standard Ball female HA Skrelp. EM's: Toxic Spikes

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Hi there, I have a request for a HA Karrablast. I don't know if I'm doing it right, but here it is. :)

Pokémon: Karrablast
    Ability: HA (No Guard)
    Moves?: Listed Moveset, if possible.

Desired IV Spread: Any spread would be ok

Tutor Moves or Heart Scale?: No
    EV Training or Pokérus?: No
    Level Training or Lucky Egg?: No
    Ribbons?: No

I have for trade:

Moon Ball female Magikarp.
    Heavy Ball female Rhyhorn. EM's: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Crunch, Curse
    Standard Ball female HA Skrelp. EM's: Toxic Spikes
    Sure I can do that. :) I'll trade ya for the Rhyhorn when I've bred Karra.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • Cleffa/clefairy
    Calm nature
    Magic guard ability
    Move: Soft-Boiled (really needing this)
    IVs 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Regular Poké ball
    Female

If you can acquire this, I will trade well for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back