• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Pfft, lightweights, I had to talk home in a torrential downpour with droplets as big as my thumbnail thundering down on me

was soaked when I got home, I poured water out of my shoes like they do in cartoons

Renegade

Time for real life...
    Years

Pfft, lightweights, I had to talk home in a torrential downpour with droplets as big as my thumbnail thundering down on me

was soaked when I got home, I poured water out of my shoes like they do in cartoons

Pfft, lightweights, I had to walk home from a local Burger King while two tornadoes were active in the area. ;)

#badass #comeatme

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • A few weeks ago, I spent the evening working without shoes. Because they were 90% water and 10% shoe by then.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

Once I took closed roads home because my teacher kept us over an hour although all the roads in the city closed at noon. They were closed due to cold and ice. >_o

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

I heard she would have had over 100k if they had recounted all of her posts after they made FG post-counting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back