• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Silk

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
  • thanks.
    Oh slight update:
    1: NEW LOGO (see Sig.- credit to YAMI)

2: The Calis Region is getting a make over (well some towns are)- I will try post screens by tomorrow ^_^ .

3: I am thinking of putting up a demo soon. I'm lookin' at around mid-march for the date. (between 12th-25th)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Me too, I'll be waiting for it!

BTW NeoDragon, "edition" on the logo is mispelled.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • pkmn sage: lol yeah. I only justed noticed that like 20 seconds before i came into this thread. I was about to post a reply saying that until i read your post. werid lol.

I'll try have some more updates by tonight. :D

EDIT: logo fixed.

Last edited:

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • sorry for the double post, but i told you all i'd have an update by tonight :P

I've got some new screens to shwo you all.
    The first screen is just of a trainer about to get in a battle with the hero (taken from Route 102 in Hoenn)
    boytraineralex12og.png

The second screen is just showing you (from that battle with that earlier trainer) NOW- aside from the enemts missing attacks- hitting different attacks, they can now (including the Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu of the hero) hit critical hits.
    boytraineralex20yd.png

Last edited:

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • wow this cbs is looking great :) keep up the good work neo-dragon!

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • Very cool screens! Is the CBS custom or built in (RM2k/3 or RMXP)?

Keep up the good work!

~Jeff

(Nevermind, it's custom...)

Last edited:

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • BTW- whoops lol. Here is a screen i forgot to add to last ights post.
    It shows that the time now shows when the menu is called.
    screen4145bv.png

The time is not real time, it goes by "in game" time.
    Also, now that the time system is working, I'm about to work on the day/night system. Hopefully I'll have a screen showing it later to night.
    (so reply or i'll have to double post again :P )
    thanks for the feedback so far, its really keeping me motavated.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • you might want to change the time color. It blends in with the background :P but otherwise its good (I still think the menu cursor is AWESOME!!)

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Awesome Menu, a little tip, though, the house to the lower left looks like it's sliced up.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • I've got some screens of the Day and Night system.
    The first pic is of .....
    lol wait- just look at the clock.
    screendawn7qv.png

screennighttime8bl.png

Tell me what you think...

BTW: since those screens were taken- i've darkened the background of the clock.
    Oh and I've tested out the day and night system and there are no bugs with anything (like the battles and so on)

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • I'm liking the progress of this game! It looks very promising. And that Kyogre screenshot was incredible! I have one question though. You are going to add the names of the Pok?mon and their levels too right? If not it might look kind of tacky... Otherwise, this game will be excellent! I can't wait to see more screens!

AbareMax

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I think you should outline the numbers a little darker, and make the size of the : a bit more smaller.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Good screens!!! In Night u have too more blue in early day u have too more green :).
    but great work:P.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • At AbareMax: I will probly add the names, but not the levels. I wasn't planning on adding the names..... and to be honost, i still might not. Because of the CBS, and other pics and files- the game file is already big enough (10 mbs ziped!) If i have the names of every pokemon that you battle against/with then that will just add to the size.

At Daegon_Kimeron (btw- that aint too long to type :P) : I'm going to redo the numbers as i REALLY hate the look of them (take no notice of them in the next screenshot) - I'm going to get to work on them now.

More screens for you today. These both are showing a new town on the Thread Islands (Pine View Village).

screen10114vz.png

(its Dusk in that pic)

EDIT: this is what the numbers look like now.
    timewhatitloookslikesofar4vl.png

I have changed the numbers - and redone the colors, I've also made the timebackground box smaller. Looks alot better now.

screen101124kr.png

(That screen was taken at night.)

Last edited:
    Back