• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Never Split The Party: A Fantasy RP (OOC + SU, Rated T)

Status
Not open for further replies.

タイラー

Stress
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Hello lads and lass(s),Tonight and tomorrow I will be remaking my character personality and history wise, due to the fact that, hes a little dull, and he is incompatible with any, aha, romance. So, be sure look out for that, (looking at you, nidoking)

EDIT: Done, a lot more fun to write then the original stuff

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Rodahon Mandragoran

Appearance:

Like this minus the glasses and he has heavy knights armor with a half moon ax
    Personality:I spend most of my time in the forest reading in the sun. I'm pretty lazy but don't let that fool you I am a bit psychotic and a huge pyro. I see myself more as a leader than a follower. When there is a crisis people look to me to fix it. It get's tiring sometime but I know my place in a group and I like it.

Profession: Battlemage and I control ice

Weapon: Half-Moon ax that when used is surrounded by ice and can freeze anything on contact

Other: Monkey Tacos

Last edited:

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • LuxrayHacker's character is ...
    I'm not sure whether or not to accept this. The only issue is the fact that we already have a fire Mage, even if she's not a Battle Mage. Maybe you can change to a different element? Or, let's have some fun with this, you can make your pyromaniac an Ice Battle Mage (just for the irony).

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
    Years
  • I've been watching, trust me >:3.

I know you guys are excited but talk about your characters, or the world, rather than tacos.

But... tacos... I love ta- *Is shot*

Anyways, yeah... I hope it isn't too much an issue to have a different element for that mage. Not that a Fire Battlemage isn't cool, it's just... we have a Fire Mage already.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • I've been watching, trust me >:3.

I know you guys are excited but talk about your characters, or the world, rather than tacos.

I'll behave! *hides remaining tacos in bag whilst no one is watching*

Ok. Sorry my intro sucked this is my first RP

It was also my first RP. No need to apologise, because you can't automatically become a pro after your very first try.

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014

It was also my first RP. No need to apologise, because you can't automatically become a pro after your very first try.

Oh contrare, im a pro and I starte- jk. But honestly you cant expect to be awesome after ur (third) su

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2014

It was also my first RP and i forgot to space a lot of the words

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
    Years
  • Name: Rafiel Valiere

Appearance
    :
    Z

Spoiler:

Height: 5'9 Weight: 165lbs He has messy black hair, cloudy colored eyes, and wears whatever clothing fits he situation. He however usually wears a black jacket, trousers, and a white button up shirt. At first glance he appears to be quite skinny but this is mainly due to his build which is more for agility, but allows him to maximize the utmost usage of his body. All over him are hidden weapons that are carefully concealed from sight others which he is able to pull out nearly instantaneously, however the short sword he carries is in it's sheath on his back.

Personality: To describe him in one word Krono is uncaring for almost the whole world around him, the world could burn around him and he wouldn't care. All he cares for are the few people he likes and money now. Around others he sometimes puts on a façade of false happiness but really he could care less for most. This is a man who is truly empty on the inside and takes pleasure in the few things that he can regardless of what he must do to obtain them. He does however not like owing debts to anyone and while he doesn't have many if any true friends he is at least cordial to others, to an extent. He is willing to do almost anything it takes to get his job done and is willing to use his noble training in politics and his natural charisma to persuade others to help or for whatever he may need to use them for. He has very little concern for most people but he will not kill children even if it is apart of his job. One day he hopes to find something that will fill the immense emptiness he fills and would easily slaughter anyone in the way of this goal.

History: Growing up Rafiel was a noble's son who got everything he ever wished, this made him very arrogant to others. He looked down upon normal people as peasants, as that was what he was taught to do so he didn't know any better. This change when he met his first friend Abel, whom was a teenager who taught him about what the opposite type of living was like. It was a change for the better as he became a better person from the experience. However this was only momentary, as soon a tragic event happened that claimed the life of his closest friend Abel and her family. After finding that the culprit was his own father and mother he schemed and planned until he finally killed them. He was never the same since then, and just kind of drifted. Finding himself short on money due to lack of supplies he joined a band of mercenaries and the rest is as you say history.

Eventually his time with the group came to an abrupt end as he had taken a job to kill them and he mercilessly killed them to get his job done. Over the years he has gained a reputation as the notorious assassin "Ghost", an assassin who gets paid up front and always completes the mission. The identity of the assassin is not known by many however which allows him to enter towns safely. Life like this went on for quite some time until eventually he made his way to a certain tavern for his newest mission, one that had seemingly drawled him there.

Profession: Rouge

Weapon
    : Dirks (Scottish Daggers), Razor Wire, Senbon Needles, Short Sword (For variety in close combat), etc;

Other
    : Password is Monkey Tacos

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back