• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Never Split The Party: A Fantasy RP (OOC + SU, Rated T)

Status
Not open for further replies.

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Dayum, dat gurl is hot. (Cant wait for the IC, not real sure how its going to work tho)

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
    Guys, I felt that it was important that you know what the smolder looks like.

Never Split The Party: A Fantasy RP (OOC + SU, Rated T)

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Lol Im pretty sure I heard of it from tangled. Dont judge me.

Also, good job guys on the posts. Also, I realized almost everyone "copied" challenger with starting on a different adventure, while I started in a Puddle of Mudd. If you got that reference you are officially awesome

Last edited:

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2014
    Now that we have everyone at the tavern now I guess we can start on what the quest is. :)

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Lol and titus will just let the times roll (and secretly thinks he has tocbe alima's guardian angel)

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Who knows, maybe my patronship and our intimidating stature and weapons while scare them away, I mean, think about it.

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2014
    I feel like this party group is going to be noticed by everyone in the town and then trouble will keep coming our way. Also Zane likes to get noticed by people XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back