• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hmm... Leafeon and Glaceon......

I'll think about it.., but it is a nice idea though, and so I am gonna find a way to make this happen. Thanks. ;)

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    pachirisu.., thanks and please stop posting spammy posts...
    Okay, in order...
    1. Legendaries are obtainable either after getting the 8th badge and after finishing the Shadow Lugia event in Kanto. ;)
    2. You mean Green Valley? Well, head to the cave called UnownCave... :\
    3. No, don't double post... It will lead you to a glitchy ROM. Patch the pre-release with a new clean Ruby ROM. And you can continue your Beta 4 save state wish to play the pre-release without starting all over again......
    4. Er... POKEMON Amplifier...

to NTHKP, thanks so much for a reply. Now I can get to work. Thanks~

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    yea that happened to me too. Make sure you have a poké with Dig and/or an escape rope. That's how I got out. Unless an event is supposed to happen with the ranger and everything? if DJG could post a video of what's supposed 2 happen after the lv 70 Shadow Lugia event, that would be nice. by the way, is its attack power supposed to be only 30? Is that so that it doesn't completely raep everything with Dark Beam?

one moar thing, i haven't played the pre-releases yet but i'll see if this happens, but in your hometown at the beginning of the game, there's the E-Reader guy's house. by some whacked out occurrence, going into his house warps you to electric cave where you have no pokés or pokéballs and therefore can not do anything, thus screwing you over.

hayvan999

Psychic power!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2011
    Hey djg i was just wondering. Can you add a game corner to the hack caz it would be really cool and then have some unique prizes that go with it.

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Im still searching for the wild Chimchars and Turtwig anyone know where to find them cause i know where to ge piplup.

okay. Slugma was replaced with Chimchar so you would search for where you would normally find Slugma....I'm not sure that's possible at the moment....

Chinchou was replaced with Piplup so if you dive near Retazo u can find wild Piplups.

i don't know what was replaced for Turtwig.....sorry.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • okay. Slugma was replaced with Chimchar so you would search for where you would normally find Slugma....I'm not sure that's possible at the moment....

Chinchou was replaced with Piplup so if you dive near Retazo u can find wild Piplups.

i don't know what was replaced for Turtwig.....sorry.

yeah, but it doesn't mean they are in the wild...i'm pretty sure he only wanted you to get 1.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    wow... so many posts... xD

Anyways, to whom it may concern...
    1. Lost Cave is already finished though...
    2. So there are many problems in the Shadow Lugia final event? After battling Shadow Lugia, walk up and you'll be warped out, or if this doesn't work, I'll try and fix it for a next release.
    3. All starters will not be caught in the wild, hopefully, and if you do get onein the wild, please notify me. Thanks...
    4. A game corner? Well, sure, okay... I might as well put the Trick house too... :)
    5. The warping to Electric cave is known, but thanks anyways...

A few updates...
    I have fixed some tle errors, text errors and warp errors lately, and have inserted both Glaceon and Leafeon in the game. ;)

Also, I will be planing on uploading a video about the shadow Lugia final event. :\

That is all. ;)

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • I found a bug/glitch.

When in Francia Forest, at the end the last two team dark members. If you beat the first one then lose to the second one. When you go back the girl in the front wont battle you and when you try and leave the girl moves one space left and the guy moves one space back.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    that glitch is already in the first post under the bugs and glitches.

Also, yes, we would love to see it. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back