• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Uh, yeah... Well, thanks... :\

Oh well... updates pipz! :)
    I am, besides Pikafan, doing a walkthrough today if ever I get bored in hacking or even when I'm at my school's computer lab! :D

Also, here's a screeny of one of my updates...
    reignlegends_02-4.png
    reignlegends_01-2.png

Notice that to achieve Leafeon and Glaceon, I need to have 2 kinds of Eevee's in the game, and so, tah dah~

Spoiler:

That will be all for today, I guess... Thanks. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Uh, yeah... Well, thanks... :\

Oh well... updates pipz! :)
    I am, besides Pikafan, doing a walkthrough today if ever I get bored in hacking or even when I'm at my school's computer lab! :D

Also, here's a screeny of one of my updates...
    reignlegends_02-4.png
    reignlegends_01-2.png

Notice that to achieve Leafeon and Glaceon, I need to have 2 kinds of Eevee's in the game, and so, tah dah~

Spoiler:

That will be all for today, I guess... Thanks. ;)

Looks Great Destinedjagold. But Why don't you just make one male and one female? It might look a little better than the "EEVEE DP" Name.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    leafeon and glaceon are in? Thats great djg! But what current existing pokemon would be replaced by them? I also agree with thethethethe that "eevee dp" looks kinda weird a name...eevee(male) and eevee(female) would do, with the symbol of the gender into the bracket, like the two nidorans, u know wat i mean...

Also how do u get either two from its respective eevee? Evolution or stone?

One more thing: i notice that for dp evolutions or pokemon, the dp moves they learn would not be able to exist in ruby...but they are not replaced by some move counterparts or have some funny replacements (finneon learn meditate!?). Kinda weird for lucario not be able to learn aura sphere or dialga to have roar of time...maybe replacing them with cross-chop and outrage respectively would be better?

Last edited:

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
  • Well, the Eevee Male evoles into Leafeon and the female evolves into a Glacion?
    Anyways here's the sprites I've done:

ge.png

And here's the explanation on what are these sprites so that you can understand these sprites:
    pointingsomethin.png

Hope ya like em! :P

(PLS DON'T STEAL and give credit if used in a hack or a sig...)

Edit:

Here's some more sprites...
    Lux.png

Hope ya like'em

Last edited:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    nice sprites nicolas (i especially like the dustbin lol). Anyway should the double gender signs for the eevees in their names be gotten rid of (remove the colour one), its funny that there are two of them.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Uhmm... I was really planning on adding them up, but unfortunately, the ROM has no mre room for big sprites like Magmortar and Electivire, plus, I never liked them... :\

Oh well... A few updates...
    Thanks to Nicolas forthe new tiles, and I have inserted them all. :D
    Here's a screen of the new 'heavenly' stairway to heaven .:D
    reignlegends_01-6.png

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
  • Love the stairs, good idea and execution, except that you should invert the clouds so they don't look like upside-down clouds.

Years
  • Nice, love the idea :p
    If its gonna be an legend up there, it must be Arceus ;P
    but im agree with Baro..you should insert cloud tiles, (insted of reflection on water or sumthing =b)
    -greetz ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2008
    hi im new here and i love u hack but i have a problem... i im cinnabar island and i dont know how i can continue... i need found hm dive?? if i need it where i can get it?? plz i need help ^^

thanks

Years
  • hi im new here and i love u hack but i have a problem... i im cinnabar island and i dont know how i can continue... i need found hm dive?? if i need it where i can get it?? plz i need help ^^

thanks

Anyone know where Iron path is?

to both of you, there is an Ruby Destiny Help thread in the Scrap box section, so post your posts there.. If you post that here, it would be a spam

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    One more thing: i notice that for dp evolutions or pokemon, the dp moves they learn would not be able to exist in ruby...but they are not replaced by some move counterparts or have some funny replacements (finneon learn meditate!?). Kinda weird for lucario not be able to learn aura sphere or dialga to have roar of time...maybe replacing them with cross-chop and outrage respectively would be better?

I don't how your Finneon learned Meditate since I don't put Meditate on FInneon's learnable moves during lvls...

Anyways, wish granted. ;)

Love the stairs, good idea and execution, except that you should invert the clouds so they don't look like upside-down clouds.

Oh... well.., okay... I guess that's a good idea.
    Time to make a cloud tile! Wheeeeeeeeee! :P

Nice, love the idea :p
    If its gonna be an legend up there, it must be Arceus ;P
    but im agree with Baro..you should insert cloud tiles, (insted of reflection on water or sumthing =b)
    -greetz ;)

Nope! :D
    It's not Arceus. ^^

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • Hi, hey, i love the event of Dark Lugia, but the sprite its so ugly, Sorry.
    I did a Sprite for you, if you wanna insert, is your, take this gift. Please.

Just give me credit :p
    I hope you like it.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I appreciate the help, really, I do.., however, I can no longer make new sprites fit it, but I'll try...

Anyways, here's a new 'cloud' tile for Angeallen's event... Hope ya like it though, since I did it in quite a hurry... Almost time for my class. :P
    reignlegends_01-8.png

I'll also use this tiles for Ho-oh... :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back