• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Egg Swap VII: This Time It's Scrambled

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
  • I got a Beldum :D
    It only knows Take Down and has the Clear Body ability

It doesn't look like anyone's hatched my egg yet...

Warship

異議あり!
    Years
  • I hatched... a BUNEARY that knows SPLASH. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS !!! :p :15:

Do Buneary normally know SPLASH?

I Submitted a ZUBAT with BRAVE BIRD (and maybe Infiltrator ability if you are lucky!)

IF YOU GOT MY ZUBAT AND WANT A DREAM WORLD ZUBAT, I CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN!
    that'd be mine :P splash is buneary's starting move along with pound,defense curl and foresight sorry >.<

to whoever made this egg: I LOVE YOU!! a jolly nature, toxic boost(dw ability) zangoose ^^

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • that'd be mine :P splash is buneary's starting move along with pound,defense curl and foresight sorry >.<

to whoever made this egg: I LOVE YOU!! a jolly nature, toxic boost(dw ability) zangoose ^^

Don't Be saorry Buneary is cool. Used one on my latest BW playtrough!

That was probably mine~

I on the other hand got a Zubat with Brave Bird, which is pretty cool.

That was mine! It had a DW mother, but only a 60% chance of getting the DW ability. (i do happen to have some sitting around.)

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I hatched my egg earlier. And I got... A Torchic!

255.gif

Name: Lee
    Jolly Nature
    Alert to Sound
    Moves:
    Scratch
    Growl
    Rock Slide
    Hone Claws

I know nothing about IV so I can't say what those are. Zorogami's already confirmed it's their Torchic. But pretty good moves! Wonder who got my Happiny.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    Well, I hatched a Happiny, whose Egg was that? And coming from AWsquared's post, it might be his Happiny.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Well, I hatched a Happiny, whose Egg was that? And coming from AWsquared's post, it might be his Happiny.

Yeah pretty sure that is my Happiny. Came all the way from my Platinum version. :3

What are it's moves and ability ? The Chansey it came from has Natural Cure. And it's moves are Tail Whip, Refresh, Softboilled and Doubleslap.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    It seems that I got a Hydreigon from some guy called Twin!

Pity that I left my DS in my friend's house and just got it back today. Otherwise it would've been more fun.

Oh well...

Hydreigon eggs? Either someone levelled it really fast once getting the Deino, or...

I don't expect a Hydreigon to come out of an egg. Hmm...

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    The scoreboard has been updated. The thread will remain open for as long as possible so if you guys want to continue posting which Pokémon you received, go right ahead! :D

This has been possibly the closest Egg Swap since the first one almost two years ago.

If all goes well, I would like to hold another Swap this New Years. This is where Egg Swap started and is where we belong. I would also like to start our normal cycle after that (it went through a bit of a hiatus this year), so having one at Easter, as well as next year's Get-Together.

Now this does obviously depend on how busy I, Forever and Vaporeon are at these times. I'm only just out of Uni, so I don't know where I will be or what I will be doing this new years. >_> But I would really love to hold Egg Swap 8 and 9 at New Years and Easter. Failing those, we will certainly be back for next year's Get-Together!

Massive thanks go to Forever who as always did a fantastic job, and to our new host and a good friend, Vaporeon7. It's his first time helping out at an Egg Swap and I think he did brilliantly. You guys helped so much. ^^

And the biggest thanks goes to you guys - the participants. Egg Swap wouldn't be Egg Swap without it's players! I hope you can join us in our next game (whenever that is!).

I'm going to round this up now with some statistics. I haven't done one of these since Egg Swap 4, so forgive me for being a little rusty...

*clears throat*

In Egg Swap VII, we saw...

separate Swaps/Trades

and

Active Members
    who swapped at least once

On average, each member swapped
    28 times

The total combined score of everybody was 763.
    Before the banner was posted, we had reached 722 Posts in the thread, and it has be viewed over 6,400 times as of this post.

This would arguably make it one of, if not the most poplar event in this year's Get-Together!
    Terrific work everyone!

Remember, if you still have Pokémon to post, go right ahead and we will update the board for as long as we can.

See you in December!

:mudkip^_^:

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Hydreigon eggs? Either someone levelled it really fast once getting the Deino, or...

I don't expect a Hydreigon to come out of an egg. Hmm...
    LOL that was a mistake, sorry about that, it should be a deino.

Back