• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Egg Swap VII: This Time It's Scrambled

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    It's time...

cease.png

After this, only confirmation posts made in the next hour will count towards the score.
    This ISN'T a cue to start hatching eggs. Once all the scores have been totalled, a second banner will be posted for everyone to start hatching the eggs they have.

You guys have done great this year. ^^

Over the past few days, you've all swapped frantically.

I can safely say that this has been the closest Egg Swap so far.

The fight for first, second and third have been the most closely-contended we've ever had.

So, for the last time in Egg Swap VII...

scoreboardupdated.png

We now know the winners!

In first place, with a very impressive 141 Swaps is...

tabor62

And in a very, very close second place (they were overtaking each other all the time), with 134 Swaps, it's...

Chr. Draco

And for the first time in Egg Swap history, we have a tie for third place!

With 61 Swaps each, congratulations to:

Iloveeevee & Zorogami

You will all be receiving your emblems soon.

And a mention should go to our runner-ups AWSquared and miakalina, who came very close to a podium finish with 53 and 48 Swaps respectively. Massive well done!

And now, it's my pleasure to say...

hatchl.png

Any posts, whether normal or confirmation, will now no longer count.

Remember to tell us what Pokémon you got!!

This thread will remain open until the Get-Together ends.

Thanks guys. You've been the best.

:mudkip^_^:

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Wow, i actually somehow made it to 3rd place :D
    Congrats to Tabor62, Chr. Draco and of course iloveeevee for doing awesome! And thanks so much to ForeverKip for hosting this and counting all those posts ^^
    Had a lot of fun doing this with you guys :D
    Will be hatching my egg as soon as im home (:

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Congrats to the winners! I had a lot of fun participating, and was actually really close to ending up with my own egg ^_^

I'll get to hatching soon, and I'll stick around to see who got my egg :)

ShiningLust

Gym Leader of Ground Oden
    Years
  • kool i got a Gligar thank to whoever gave it to me i wonder who got my egg hahaha who ever gets it will like it lol

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Congrats tabor62 for fisrt place and zorogami and Iloveeevee for third place.

My egg hatched into a dratini with extremespeed.

Charmander GET! I guess it worked out for me in the end.

I think that was mine, if it has at least adamant and at least a 31 IV in one of it's stats since im used to use EV ítems when breeding and everstone like most breeders. Hope you like it.

last year swap i bred a salamence with hydro pump as one of it's egg moves; im still wondering now days who got it in the last swap and if s/he liked it

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I just hatched my egg! Its a cute Zorua :D
    Thanks so much to the original owner, i love this Pokemon!!

Also, Chr. Draco, Im not quite sure what you mean by background music?

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • I hatched.... a Feebas! At least it knew Ice Beam right? > 3<

Congrats to Chr. Draco for winning 2nd! I was afraid you'd pass me while I was asleep >.<
    Also congrats to Iloveeevee and Zorogami for winning 3rd! It was fun and I enjoyed it :P

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Just hatched the egg, and it's a Heracross, thank you to whoever bred him ^_^

I hatched.... a Feebas! At least it knew Ice Beam right? > 3<

Congrats to Chr. Draco for winning 2nd! I was afraid you'd pass me while I was asleep >.<
    Also congrats to Iloveeevee and Zorogami for winning 3rd! It was fun and I enjoyed it :P

That was mine, but I screwed up. It was supposed to have Dragon Pulse as an egg move, but I recently used the father in the PWT, and replaced that with Ice Beam, and I completely forgot, and now I feel so bad :(

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    I just hatched my egg! Its a cute Zorua :D
    Thanks so much to the original owner, i love this Pokemon!!

Also, Chr. Draco, Im not quite sure what you mean by background music?

when voice chat was enabled, i used to play some music from my computer and put the speaker near the DS mic, i wanted to know if people was able to hear it because i tried in the past and a friend played me a background music while we were trading and i was able to hear it

I hatched.... a Feebas! At least it knew Ice Beam right? > 3<

I thought no one would be able to login in the last hour of the swap, so i decided to leave things there since we were only 3 back there who remained.

by the way, thanks to the one who was the owner of dratini, i really liked it, always wanted an extreme speed dragon

what a coinsidence, i also have extremespeed as my description.

Last edited:

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • I hatched... a BUNEARY that knows SPLASH. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS !!! :p :15:

Do Buneary normally know SPLASH?

I Submitted a ZUBAT with BRAVE BIRD (and maybe Infiltrator ability if you are lucky!)

IF YOU GOT MY ZUBAT AND WANT A DREAM WORLD ZUBAT, I CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN!

Last edited:

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    All of your Pokémon so far have now been added to the scoreboard, so they are forever immortalised. :D

Keep 'em coming!

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    I hatched... a BUNEARY that knows SPLASH. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS !!! :p

Do Buneary normally know SPLASH?

I Submitted a ZUBAT with BRAVE BIRD (and maybe Infiltrator ability if you are lucky!)

IF YOU GOT MY ZUBAT AND WANT A DREAM WORLD ZUBAT, I CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN!

bunearys actually learn splash as a lvl 1 move, you can check it on serebii; still Splash is a really strange move, even for buneary to have

Back