• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Recolored Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
Years
  • I had shaken my predators, and come across Melody. I screeched to a halt beside her, and barked.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "My name's Shadow! Sorry for scaring you, but I have a favor to ask you..."

OOC: Isn't my new avatar just the cutest?? ....

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Before I tell you, you have to promise not to tell anyone else. Do you understand that?

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Okay, this is very important..."
    I spread out my front paws, and they began to look very similar to human hands...
    "Fact is, I'm Pokemon, but my front paws are actually like human hands... and I can even stand up on my back paws."
    I did so, revealing myself to be quite tall...
    "Don't say I didn't warn you, though."
    I got back down on my hands, and growled.
    "Don't tell anyone, like we agreed, okay?"

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Why? You looked like a trustworthy soul, seeing as you're a recolored Pokemon, too... and don't worry, once I meet more like you, I'll show them too..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "Man, I'm 10 times more of a freak than I was 2 minutes ago..."
    Tears welled in my eyes as I left in the opposite direction...
    "And I thought I could trust you..."

Years
  • I woke up again and there was a bulbasaur in front of me but its plant was an icy blue instead of green. "Get up you worthless pokemon!!!" It yelled at me. I was very angry at the bulbasaur because of that and I yelled back. "What did I do to deserve that Bulbasaur!!! I heard something laughing behind the bulbasaur and I didn't know what it was. "What pokemon made that laugh?" I asked the bulbasaur, even though I was still mad at it. "That's not a Pokemon! Thats a human. Hes my master!" I didn't understand what a human was but then it said something to the bulbasaur and the bulbasaur tackled me. "Hey what was that for!!!!! I didn't hurt you!!!!!!! Stop being so mean!!!!!!" I got very mad at the bulbasaur but it didn't answer, it just kept attacking me with tackle. I was getting more and more hurt and madder at the bulbasaur. Then it used its vines to smack me into a wall I could hardly move but I had had enough. I screamed as loud as I could and I started to glow. I felt myself changing and I knew I was evolving. I was too mad at the bulbasaur to think straight and I all I knew was that I was attacking the bulbasaur with fire attacks, punches, kicks and some moves that made me feel very stiff. I stopped myself before I killed the bulbasaur but it needed critical care. The human clapped and threw a rock or something at me and I went inside it. I didn't like it in there so I fought very hard and got out. I saw the shadow of a kadabra next to the human and then a sharp pain inside my head and then nothing.

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
    Years
  • Shade lept and growled at the pup and at the other Mightyhena. He landed in the stream and snarled.
    I rolled my eyes. That was Shade for you. I walked out and said, "Relax Shade."
    He immediatly relaxed and rolled over.
    I somehow had power over him, but I didn't like to use it too often. But this was one of those times you DEFINATLY needed to control him.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • I stopped for a second, and stopped the tears. I went back to get ready to apologize when I tripped and fell into the water. I growled and barked.
    "I am such a klutz..."
    I laughed. That was probably the first time I'd laughed or smiled in weeks.

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • I got out of the water, and walked over to Melody.
    "Look, about before, I'm sorry... it's just I thought you of all creatures would understand..."

Plasma

Jolteon Expert
    Years
  • "I said I was sorry... what more can I do? And don't worry about your mother, she'll always be with you in spirit."

OOC: My psychic abilities read your mind... got it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back