• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
Years
  • GG,
    Oh man today wasn't a great day for 6-0 unbelieveble and you would have noticed that too why i was playing so slow my parents were calling my there and here which gave me a lack of time to concentrate ;_;

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Nope, you need only wait for me now. Sorries, Mukka, but you're DQ'd. And the same goes for Aurafire in UU.

Tournament 8 Pairings

Round Five

Team Earth SemiFinal

_Prince_ VS Super Luigi

MasterUmbreon VS Aurafire

Team Doubles Final

_Prince VS Aurafire

Winner: _Prince_

Team UU Final

_Prince_ VS Super Luigi

Not too long now, folks. So, only four people left in the main one, and just one Side-Tourney left to go. I'll give you guys until Saturday, September 12th, 2009, to get your battles done. However, if you feel like making it take a little longer, take a look at these guys:

143Snorlax.png

This be Tubby, my Snorlax. He's been getting a lot into his belly as of recent weeks, but as you all know, a Snorlax is never full. And he just loves no-shows. X3

467Magmortar.png

And this is Hellboy, my Magmortar. While Tubby will eat just about anything, he's recently been liking barbecue the best. So I thought Hellboy could do the grilling whenever we find a good meal.​

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    not fun -.- Super Luigi escapes me through a free round.
    hope _prince_ rapes him :D
    _prince_ for a triple win :D

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    lol ^. GL Prince! I've been looking to battling you for a LOOONG time. Let's finish this soon.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I thought we had until tonight to get our battles done? DX

Look, I'm not saying my lack of wifi should go unexcused, but we were already in the semi-finals for UU and I was trying to contact Luigi to get our battle done. I don't see how waiting a day or two would hold anything up, since we're in the semi-finals for OU as well =/

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Yeah, you can still battle tonight if you find the time for it. Nothing wrong with that, as I've done it plenty of times before. ^_^

I apologize for not mentioning that earlier, as I had meant to. My bad. >_<

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Well I'm going to sleep, and I don't think he's coming on. I'm around a bit tomorrow, but like I said in our VM Zam, if you want to keep things going, it's fine.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • I personally thought Mukka should win if it was about who was online the most..
    between mukka and luigi...
    :/

I dunno about that, they were both active.
    I'm willing to wait, mukka and luigi can get their battle done, if that's okay with you Bill? and if they agree of course lol It's all up to Luigi I guess.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • If Prince doesn't mind waiting for Mukka and Luigi to get their battle done, surely he won't mind if he waited for Luigi and I to get ours done? :O

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well if you guys don't mind the wait, all right. ^^

As for the next Tourney, my guess is Halloween. XD

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    lol Mukka. We have way different timezones so a match for us will most likely be Saturday :/. Idk why people are hating on me anyways. Prince is on during when I'm on usually so we can get our battles done but idk what is going to happen.

Back