• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
Years
  • why do SO MANY TOURNAMENTS ban legendaries?

They're overpowered and they only can really be any fun to use if your fighting other things of equal power, and since there are so few of those to choose from there is really very little variation in teams and strategy resulting in a rather bland tournament.

Besides its not like you cant use all legendaries, just not the really good ones

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I was on yesterday for a bit when Aura specified but I couldn't battle due to it being late where I live and me having school. :( Also where's Mukkamoto? Haven't seen here >.>

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Well today I'm leaving for a few days and will be back on Sunday night.
    Jake and I tried to sort it yesterday, he couldn't find his DS, by the time he did, it was really late in the night for me.

No response from Xairmo as of yet.

Zam if it's possible could you let Jake and I have some more time. I'll be back on Sunday night, so I'll be able to battle him then. It'll be late-afternoon/evening for him, if he's available though.

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    I call prince ftw vs. Rich steel in the finals. So many familiar players still battling! I needa make a come back soooooooon ..

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Well today I'm leaving for a few days and will be back on Sunday night.
    Jake and I tried to sort it yesterday, he couldn't find his DS, by the time he did, it was really late in the night for me.

No response from Xairmo as of yet.

Zam if it's possible could you let Jake and I have some more time. I'll be back on Sunday night, so I'll be able to battle him then. It'll be late-afternoon/evening for him, if he's available though.

I'm available, so yes that will work if Zam would give us the time. Otherwise, I'll be more than willing to give Prince the win, as it was he that was being rather proactive while I couldn't even find my DS to battle :P

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I'm in but I'm not sure what will happen due to no battles getting done.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Well, I could disqualify a bunch of folks for inactivity, but no, we're too close to the end now(especially in the Side-Tournies, so instead I'll move to deadline to Monday, August 31st, 2009.

Yeah, it's not on a Saturday, XD. This is partly because of Aurafire not having access to WiFi until Saturday, and partly because I'll be moving that weekend and I doubt I'll be around much until Monday. XD

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • I'm sorry but I must drop out of the doubles Tournament. I've grown inactive as of lately and I no longer have wi-fi. Sorry for taking so long to reply _Prince_.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I'm back to school on Saturday, and I don't have class until Monday, so I'll have plenty of time to get my singles and UU battle done.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • I'm sorry but I must drop out of the doubles Tournament. I've grown inactive as of lately and I no longer have wi-fi. Sorry for taking so long to reply _Prince_.

Damn! I was looking forward to it.

Aura and I gotta battle it out ;) hoping to repay you back for what happened in tourney #five, still remember? =P

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Prince and I were having a great match, which randomly DCed at 3-3 with no one ahead. We rematched, and I DCed after 6-4 where hax just went with him so much it wasn't even a chance of winning. 3 missed Stone Edges, parahax, and more. It isn't even worth continuing.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Aura and I gotta battle it out ;) hoping to repay you back for what happened in tourney #five, still remember? =P

Lol, sure I do, it should be a great match. In tourney #5 we were actually matched up for doubles and you ended up winning 1-0, so I need revenge as well! >:D

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Lol, sure I do, it should be a great match. In tourney #5 we were actually matched up for doubles and you ended up winning 1-0, so I need revenge as well! >:D

ahh I don't remember that, must have been epic if it was that close. =P
    Jake: That was a sucky battle, luck went against you =/

Well I've completed all the stuff from my end, gotta wait for the next pairings now.

UU Final
    Prince vs ???

Doubles Final
    Prince vs Aurafire =D

Standards Semi-Final
    Prince vs ???

*sigh* Gotta wait some days yet!

Back