• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto: The Future of Adventure OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So, Fang learned Quick Attack? Sweeeeet. I'm gonna do better posts more often...That one was when I was tired.

I've noticed a lot of people like capturing Spearow, and other birds...Am I the only one who didn't catch one or get one XD?

So yeah, I wonder how Cherrygrove City, Route 30, and Violet City play out...

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Sorry. Sorry. Sorry! >.<
    I'll definately have my post up sometime tonight, or tomorrow.
    I've been a bit preoccupied as of late, sorry.

Years
  • Just a quick post to show Mark's reaction to catching the Spearow and to get him to Cherrygrove City; I'll post a more detailed post or two later, but I just had to get something out there since I'm not going to be around this weekend.

Breezy, do I just decide on Spearow's nature myself, or are you going to? Does it really matter that much?

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Okay. I'm sorry for not posting, or being on in like a couple days.
    My stupid router went wacky and every time I clicked on here, it kept saying something was wrong with the server or the connection was timed out.
    I finally figured out how to solve my problem (thank you Google!) I had to shut our modem off for a bit and then plug it back in, I guess the plug was loose or something, I dunno, but it was irritating. =.=

I have my next post ready, but I don't think I can post yet without it being merged for double posting @___@
    Somebody please post

EDIT: Never mind, I posted again.
    Poor Buzz, after this he's totally become Aquaphobic and Bree can't catch a break.

Last edited:

Lostworld

cosmic castaway
    Years
  • Great posts so far guys!
    But.

I believe I will not be able to continue this RP. I'm barely able to get on here anymore. :( Would anyone be interested in continuing the RP? I don't want to see it die and it wouldn't be that hard to run, as it follows the basic trainer storyline we are all familiar with.

Please consider it! :D

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
  • i'm sorry i've been away, i got a surprise on tuesday morning when I got appendicitis. =P anyway, had surgery, stayed at PMH a few days, but now i'm back! I could try running the RP...

EDIT: Actually, I will have to drop out of this RP. I guess that I just lost interest. I am so sorry Breezy! It was fun while it lasted... sorry...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back