• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • [Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Why hai guyzzzz!

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Trying out a nifty effect built into my camera.. I wish i could have smiled in this photo though -___-

Spoiler:

Hmm, interesting shirt. However, it's your decision if you want to smile, however I think you look fine.

Spoiler:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years

• Hmm, interesting shirt. However, it's your decision if you want to smile, however I think you look fine.

Spoiler:

Wow you really don't look 13.

But yeah, pretty cool that you make guitars. I can do electronics and all but never tried my hand at the actual woodwork.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • Trying out a nifty effect built into my camera.. I wish i could have smiled in this photo though -___-

Spoiler:

I think you should have smiled too. I really love the effect of just putting a single splash of colour into a black and white photo. I think it looks really neat, you should practice using the effect with your camera.

Spoiler:

I'm going to chime in with the user above me; you don't look 13! Dang, that's crazy. I don't think I've ever seen a person make a guitar either, so that's honestly pretty cool, ngl.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    It's been about two years since I was a regular here, so this is what I look like now (like, an update, I guess?).

Spoiler:

Now the older members can put a name to a face, oOoOo. 8)

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • lookin' good thur, guh.

Spoiler:

[7:39:58 PM] me: let's all post attractive pictures
    [7:40:08 PM] peona: and be like
    [7:40:09 PM] Brolio: lets not
    [7:40:20 PM] peona: "leaving pc was the best thing to happen to me and my face"

gummy is a little crap but yea

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Been a while, but I decided to take some pictures. The first I was trying to be hipster/Facebook-y but I don't think I'm very good at it. But I gave it a good try, with the inappropriate-for-indoors-or-anywhere 3D glasses, the bathroom photo including a toilet, duck lips, sexay pose, and the ridiculous sepia filter. Will made me do it, blame him.
    Spoiler:

And then I took a more serious one since I really did need a new Facebook profile pic (even if I never use the site). I'd only just started growing my hair out last time I posted pictures, I think.
    Spoiler:

I think I fairly successfully hid the bags under my eyes. <3 I am becoming somewhat-proficient with concealer!

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Welp, I shouldn't have been so hasty about posting a picture of my haircut. >_> Now that it's had time to settle and be normal it looks... like this! Also it's my bass.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Lightning Bahaha, your hair is cute! As is yours FireHeart (haha blackberry though ;) iPhone4lyf.

Some of my face <<.

Spoiler:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • LOL that second picture is both adorable and sleazy at the same time, like you're a cute version of those middle-aged men who watch football games with that hat that you can put beer cans in with straws that go directly into your mouth :P

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    So we had our Prom a few days ago, thought I'd share a quick pic of me in a tux;
    Spoiler:

Not the only pic, but probably the one I've achieved a good enough smile. xD; Cropped and shizz.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back