• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
  • Pikapal, I love your new haircut! Your glasses are also uber sexy (I say this because they're much like mine :P)

Zupplu, lovin' the fro!

Luke... you are ridiculous. Instagram is not the cover of Vogue.

mvtm

Years
  • A picture of mine!!

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of You!

mvtm

Years
  • I always absolutely love seeing new pics from you MVTM! Great outfit :3 Super flattering <3 Nice camera, too!

Kura you too look wonderful in your cosplay photos <3
    Nice hair!

I just drooled at Baker's Bulbasaur he being he pictures... he looks much i think to Jake Gyllenhaal !!!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • First post here - eventually I can't keep my face hidden forever, might as well do it now. All the pics are from my Facebook page - easiest online album I have used.

I took all the pictures with my digital camera

Playing "Bubsy: In Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind" on my grandma's laptop. My grandma also got in the pic too. I'm wearing my Seattle Sounders FC jersey
    Spoiler:

Me (with an Arizona shirt a friend send me from Phoenix AZ), outside a parking lot, near a clinic where my grandma goes, she had an appointment that day (don't remember date). The truck behind me belongs to my mom, but its under my name as the register owner since I have a clean driving record (at the time my mom purchased it my uncle had a ticket he had to pay)
    Spoiler:

And a favorite pic of mine, posing near the computer, with a playful kitten that always love being on my shoulder. Its going to be a sad day when the kitten gets adopted. I'm wearing an older Libyan soccer jersey. Behind me are the flags of Brazil and Andorra, and to my right are a few big cat figurines I bought. Like I keep mentioning I love cats, collect them anyway I can.
    Spoiler:

and a final pic I"m willing to share for now at least - me (yep, I'm a bit overweight, but slowly dropping the pounds) - sitting in front of my computer. I'm a flag collector so a few are present, various books about cats, and larger one (with the cougar on it) is a book about animals, and yes those are tea bags, I drink tea as well
    Spoiler:

curious on my computer working area?
    Spoiler:

(blurred out an album cover Cannibal Corpse "Tomb of the Mutilated" - since a bit graphic, Im going to assume lots of non-adults will be on the site)

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Kura you too look wonderful in your cosplay photos <3
    Nice hair!

I just drooled at Baker's Bulbasaur he being he pictures... he looks much i think to Jake Gyllenhaal !!!

Haha why thankies ^_^
    Who is Jake Gyllenhaal??

Your picture has your camera hiding your face! *Sulk*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    k it's been some time since I wandered into this thread

and you guys are just fabulously cute and handsome and whatnot

so..

Spoiler:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • Fine I give in.
    Heres me being super photogenic, having a super easy time taking the photo, not struggling at all, not having bed hair and not in need of a hair cut and clean shaven, ladies please, one at a time.
    Spoiler:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • k it's been some time since I wandered into this thread

and you guys are just fabulously cute and handsome and whatnot

so..

Spoiler:

YOU ARE ADORABLE OMG

Fine I give in.
    Heres me being super photogenic, having a super easy time taking the photo, not struggling at all, not having bed hair and not in need of a hair cut and clean shaven, ladies please, one at a time.
    Spoiler:

Sexy can I have yo numba?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    For you!! Heres my face

NICE POSE

Fine I give in.
    Spoiler:

Oh you better watch out, the ladies are gonna just crawl up you and want to snuggle with you at night

or make you sandwiches

either one

YOU ARE ADORABLE OMG

Thank you lol ;-; I'm "cutesy" .. hawhaw

MEGANIUM90/MEGAN WHY DON'T YOU SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back