• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Zelda: Sacred Paradox (DOWNLOAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirCharmander

SirCharmander
Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    If you could make a rough estimate. How many "pokemon" do you think will be in this rom hack?

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • Items will remain as items. Most of the moves are staying as they are, same with types. Some wilk have stat changes and new names though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2015
    Can't wait for this to finish! I just read through the entire thread and am eagerly awaiting updates!

Also, an interesting thought: anyone else think that Twili would make a good Dark-type? And on that note, how will Bubbles be handled? They would just logically make a fair Ghost/Fire-dual type, using their Ocarina variant. Actually, I'm interested in knowing the typings used for different monsters in general.

Loving the sprite work :) !

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2015
    Will it be possible to catch a Lynel? Those things are one of my favorite zelda monsters

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2015
    Will it be possible to catch a Lynel? Those things are one of my favorite zelda monsters

You know, technically wouldn't Lynel be a perfect Keldeo or one of the other Musketeers?
    Also, and you should totally do this, add the Black/White move Sacred Sword and give it to Lynel, Mojora's Wrath, and, if possible, a Fierce Deity mon.

Fierce Deity should totally be the MewTwo of this game!

Danno

Years
  • Can't wait for this to finish! I just read through the entire thread and am eagerly awaiting updates!
    Also, an interesting thought: anyone else think that Twili would make a good Dark-type? And on that note, how will Bubbles be handled? They would just logically make a fair Ghost/Fire-dual type, using their Ocarina variant. Actually, I'm interested in knowing the typings used for different monsters in general.
    Loving the sprite work :) !

It's been discussed that the twili would make an appearance, and they would definitely make a good dark type.

This is the second request for them so I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2015
    This has been bugging me for several days now, but who are you replacing Pikachu with? I would use a Bombchu, but it appears as you're using the Rattatta-line for that role.

It doesn't exactly have to be a mouse or electric monster, but I kinda think Bombchu makes the most sense.

Danno

Years
  • Have you considered Zelda themed pokemon?

Only for the concept of the game lol
    There'll only be zelda creatures in this game, maybe a guest appearance from some mario enemies like in link to the past, but thats a big maybe... there wont be pokemon though unless codes are used to obtain one I dont replace. Its a Zelda game, trying to stay as true to that as I can.

EDIT:
    As most of you know, I'm preoccupied lately so this is all I can show for progress:
    Zelda: Sacred Paradox (DOWNLOAD)

I'm not completely satisfied with the backsprite yet but there's some progress.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2015
    This. Maybe the mouth could be stretched down a bit farther?

Yeah, I think that might do it. The key thing, I think, is that the two halves look distinct and separate, not like two identical hemispheres. The angling and positioning of the tongue also looks a bit wrong on the back sprite to me, now that I think about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back