• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rob_thijs Competitive Shiny, Hidden Ability, Egg Moves and Rare Ball Shop [open for business]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
  • hey man, was no females in that first batch of growlithes and I still need to do your medite as well. I have other rareball females bred if you were just wanting to trade what you have for me now and then I'll trade you over the last two once I have females for you.

I have 6 from the list of 8 you requested now though, just let me know what you wanna do. cheers.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • hey man, was no females in that first batch of growlithes and I still need to do your medite as well. I have other rareball females bred if you were just wanting to trade what you have for me now and then I'll trade you over the last two once I have females for you.

I have 6 from the list of 8 you requested now though, just let me know what you wanna do. cheers.

You asked for 7 and so did I;)
    -Scyther
    -Growlithe
    -Skarmory
    -Buneary
    -Misdreavus in Moon Ball
    -Gastly
    -Meditite

Growlithe can be hard it's 1:3 ratio, I know it can be frustrating sometimes. We can make the trade for the 5 you already have, but I don't mind waiting.

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • You asked for 7 and so did I;)
    -Scyther
    -Growlithe
    -Skarmory
    -Buneary
    -Misdreavus in Moon Ball
    -Gastly
    -Meditite

Growlithe can be hard it's 1:3 ratio, I know it can be frustrating sometimes. We can make the trade for the 5 you already have, but I don't mind waiting.

I'll just trade you when I have all of them if you're gonna be around to trade still.

Dalek_Kabu

Resident Fossil
    Years
  • I'm interested in the following mons:

- HA Inkay
    - Lure Ball Krabby
    - Love Ball Clefairy
    - Moon Ball Absol
    - Moon Ball Poochyena

It will take me a few hours. But I'm going to get some sleep now, so I think I'm finished 26-1 somewhere in the evening. CET

i have all these ready to go only male is inkay Poochyena i have both quick feet and run away so let me know which one ya want

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Oh, yay, Johto starters in other balls <3

Could I please trouble you for a female of any spread/nature/etc of each type in each ball (total of 7)?

You can choose absolutely anything in my shop. I also just got a powersave, so if you don't mind clones, I can clone several pretty decent good events or legendaries in my collection that aren't in my shop. None of my pokemon are hacked, any clones are listed as such. Nicknames are not necessary, I eventually want to breed up some perfects for my personal collection, so yours will just be the mothers when I get to them.

If that's too big an order all at once and you'd rather go a bit at a time, I'd love to just start off with a bold female chikorita in a luxury ball in exchange for, again, anything in my shop (both in stock and something I have to breed up).

Also, I'm holding a huge egg giveaway. If you trade me something you hatched/caught in your game, I can give you your TSV (trainer shiny value) and see if I have an egg to match it.

I finally finished breeding your pokémon! Croconow really doesn't want to have any daughters. But I was finally able to convice him, a little daughter is not that bad!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2015
    Hi im interested in your dream ball pachirisu HA and Dreamball Smeargle
    I can offer 4em and some Special Ball poke just look to my trade shop XD
    thanks Btw :D

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Hi im interested in your dream ball pachirisu HA and Dreamball Smeargle

If you can breed me a love ball mawille and a skill link adamant shellder we can make a trade;)
    I will start breeding right away!

Neo Nidus

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Hi. I'm interested in a HA Bulbasaur. Female preferred. Male if you don't have.

I have a Female 6iv HA Bold Poliwhirl in Lure Ball to trade. Let me know if this is acceptable.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Hi. I'm interested in a HA Bulbasaur. Female preferred. Male if you don't have.

I have a Female 6iv HA Bold Poliwhirl in Lure Ball to trade. Let me know if this is acceptable.

Sure, I will start breeding right away! I will send you a message when I'm done.

can I order a couple of mons please dude? I have some new stuff you might want too.

Yes you can! Tell me what you like, I will check what I want when you have send me your list. Keep it under 6 pokémon for today please:)

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • Sunkern - Safari Ball

Scyther - Sport ball
    venonat- Sport ball (ha)

Pidgey - friend ball
    mareep - friend ball
    Caterpie - Friend Ball

Growlithe - heavy ball
    Skarmory - Heavy ball

Buneary - Love ball
    Misdreavus - Love ball

Gastly - Moon Ball
    Meditite - Moon Ball
    misdreavus - moonball
    tentacool - moonball (ha)
    misdreavus - moonball

Lucario - dream ball (ha)
    Munna - dream ball (ha)
    Swablu - dream ball
    shuckle - dream ball
    Venipede - Dream ball(ha)
    Ralts - dream Ball
    Hoot Hoot - Dream ball(ha)
    Spiritomb - Dream Ball(ha)
    Gulpin - Dream ball (can be bred with HA)
    Scraggy - Dream ball (can be bred with HA)
    Natu - dream ball (ha)
    heracross (dreamball (ha)
    lapras (dream ball (ha)
    kabuto (dreamball Ha)
    feebas (dreamball ha)
    nosepass (dreamball ha)
    togepi (dreamball ha)
    pinecca (dreamball ha)
    Eevee (dreamball ha)
    Sandshrew (dreamball ha)
    Igglybuff (dreamball ha)
    Abra (dreamball ha)
    snorlax (dreamball)
    pinsir (dreamball ha)

updated rareball list. will give you my order soon.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Hi. I'm interested in a HA Bulbasaur. Female preferred. Male if you don't have.

I finished breeding your pokémon! Add me and we can do a trade.

Hi im interested in your dream ball pachirisu HA and Dreamball Smeargle

I finished breeding your pokémon! Add me and we do the trade.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • As I said, thought I'd make our most recent trade official in your thread. You've already got the perfect female (polar) scatterbug in a luxury ball. You may keep her when we're done.
    I would like the final result to be thus:

Scatterbug bred by you (so it comes out to be a continental vivillon for me later). You will not need to evolve it, the pattern is set as an egg.
    Nickname: Marigold
    Pokeball: Luxury ball (just use "Not Dustox" and it'll be this by default)
    Ability: Compound Eyes
    Nature: Timid (keep the everstone on "Not Dustox" and this is a given every time)
    IV Spread: 5IVs missing only attack (but if incredibly unlucky or tired of breeding, will accept one missing special defense or defense that fills the other requirements instead). 5IVs are guaranteed so long as you use the scatterbug I gave you and put a destiny knot on the perfect ditto.

No rush on the breeding. If it's stubborn, you may absolutely work on later orders and come back to it. I'm willing to be patient for quite awhile in order to get my perfect Marigold in your pattern.

Again, "Not Dustox" will evolve into my pattern for you (polar, it looks like the vivillon in my sig). All eggs you breed up will be continental scatterbugs.

Now, since we have one trade coming for after you're done breeding up Marigold, you can pick anything else from my shop for the second trade (from both breeding and in stock list) and keep "Not Dustox" as well.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2015
    ok im going to breed them sorry for late reply i just get back from school

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • you're right, my order has vanished off your wall man. I'll choose again, I may have written them down on paper anyway man.

edit:

dream balls (females please, HA is possible)

cottonee
    slowpoke
    vulpix
    hoppip
    gilgar

fastball
    Yanma
    (females for these 2 as well please)
    Heavyball
    Larvitar.

do you remember what you wanted from me? I know you sent me a PM but I was talking loads after that and my inbox had to be deleted a few times i think.

I was working on riolu for someone last night so I haven't gotten any further than that. I will work on yours after that.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • you're right, my order has vanished off your wall man. I'll choose again, I may have written them down on paper anyway man.

edit:

dream balls (females please, HA is possible)

cottonee
    slowpoke
    vulpix
    hoppip
    gilgar

fastball
    Yanma
    (females for these 2 as well please)
    Heavyball
    Larvitar.

do you remember what you wanted from me? I know you sent me a PM but I was talking loads after that and my inbox had to be deleted a few times i think.

I was working on riolu for someone last night so I haven't gotten any further than that. I will work on yours after that.

I will go for the following pokémons
    - Munna
    - Hoot Hoot
    - Scraggy
    - Togepi
    - Pidgey - friend ball
    - Igglybuff
    - Pinecco

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back