• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rob_thijs Competitive Shiny, Hidden Ability, Egg Moves and Rare Ball Shop [open for business]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
Years
  • Can do. Might take a while for the Snivy and the Chimchar but I can get those done for you.

I know 1:7 pokémon can be hard! The fun part is: with every 5 eggs that hatch there is always a female starter with or without it's HA, but when I start breeding fossils or Snorlax it takes 40 freaking eggs before a female will hatch:P

But I will be patient, if you can't get a female with [HA] after many eggs and you are trough with it(and I can understand), don't bother a male with it's HA will do fine then!

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • Oh, yay, Johto starters in other balls <3

Could I please trouble you for a female of any spread/nature/etc of each type in each ball (total of 7)?

You can choose absolutely anything in my shop. I also just got a powersave, so if you don't mind clones, I can clone several pretty decent good events or legendaries in my collection that aren't in my shop. None of my pokemon are hacked, any clones are listed as such. Nicknames are not necessary, I eventually want to breed up some perfects for my personal collection, so yours will just be the mothers when I get to them.

If that's too big an order all at once and you'd rather go a bit at a time, I'd love to just start off with a bold female chikorita in a luxury ball in exchange for, again, anything in my shop (both in stock and something I have to breed up).

Also, I'm holding a huge egg giveaway. If you trade me something you hatched/caught in your game, I can give you your TSV (trainer shiny value) and see if I have an egg to match it.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Oh, yay, Johto starters in other balls <3

Could I please trouble you for a female of any spread/nature/etc of each type in each ball (total of 7)?

You can choose absolutely anything in my shop. I also just got a powersave, so if you don't mind clones, I can clone several pretty decent good events or legendaries in my collection that aren't in my shop. None of my pokemon are hacked, any clones are listed as such. Nicknames are not necessary, I eventually want to breed up some perfects for my personal collection, so yours will just be the mothers when I get to them.

If that's too big an order all at once and you'd rather go a bit at a time, I'd love to just start off with a bold female chikorita in a luxury ball in exchange for, again, anything in my shop (both in stock and something I have to breed up).

Also, I'm holding a huge egg giveaway. If you trade me something you hatched/caught in your game, I can give you your TSV (trainer shiny value) and see if I have an egg to match it.

Hey, thanks for your interest,

I'm interested in the following of you mons:
    Jungle Vivillion
    Modern Vivillion
    Dream Ball - Clamperl
    Heavy Ball - Geodude
    Love Ball - Mawille
    Love Ball - Miltank
    Lure Ball - Poliwag

Also now you mention cloning, I'm planning on bringing these pokémon from XD:
    - Lugia with Psycho Boost & Feather Dance
    - Articuno with Heal Bell, Extrasensory & Haze
    - Zapdos with Extrasensory, Baton Pass & Metal Sound
    - Moltres with Extrasensory & Morning Sun
    - Dragonite with Heal Bell

If you can clone them 3 times and send 2 back to me you can keep 1.

The pokémon I hatch will have my OT and ID so you can check my TSV with those pokémon!

Years
  • I know 1:7 pokémon can be hard! The fun part is: with every 5 eggs that hatch there is always a female starter with or without it's HA, but when I start breeding fossils or Snorlax it takes 40 freaking eggs before a female will hatch:P

But I will be patient, if you can't get a female with [HA] after many eggs and you are trough with it(and I can understand), don't bother a male with it's HA will do fine then!

I managed to hatch a Snivy HA female on the first try! Talk about luck!

The Chimchar is a bit more difficult; I'm on my 10th egg. First female had Blaze xD Shouldn't be taking too long now though :)

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • Hey, thanks for your interest,

Jungle Vivillion
    Modern Vivillion
    Dream Ball - Clamperl
    Heavy Ball - Geodude
    Love Ball - Mawille
    Love Ball - Miltank
    Lure Ball - Poliwag

The pokémon I hatch will have my OT and ID so you can check my TSV with those pokémon!

Works for me. You should know that Sage is a clone from my own collection and the Modern pattern doesn't have any IVs, I think. Is any female (with HA for the clamperl, of course) good enough for you or did you want IV and nature breeding done on them? The lure ball poliwag has been bred with a bold nature and will have at least 4IVs anyway, but I haven't competitive bred the others yet. This question matters most for time. You know what, actually, all starters have a really crappy chance at females, so I'll nature/IV breed up your choices anyway (except the modern vivillon, which isn't my native pattern so cannot be bred).

I haven't broken into special moves as part of my collection yet, but the cloning sounds like a deal as well anyway :) Thanks!

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • Hey, thanks for your interest,

Jungle Vivillion
    Modern Vivillion
    Dream Ball - Clamperl
    Heavy Ball - Geodude
    Love Ball - Mawille
    Love Ball - Miltank
    Lure Ball - Poliwag

Wait...now that I'm recording this in my breeding/trading log...am I sending 2 total of the cloning request back to you, or 2 clones plus the originals back?

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Works for me. You should know that Sage is a clone from my own collection and the Modern pattern doesn't have any IVs, I think. Is any female (with HA for the clamperl, of course) good enough for you or did you want IV and nature breeding done on them? The lure ball poliwag has been bred with a bold nature and will have at least 4IVs anyway, but I haven't competitive bred the others yet. This question matters most for time. You know what, actually, all starters have a really crappy chance at females, so I'll nature/IV breed up your choices anyway (except the modern vivillon, which isn't my native pattern so cannot be bred).

I haven't broken into special moves as part of my collection yet, but the cloning sounds like a deal as well anyway :) Thanks!

I know the chance are small for a female starter;) If it's just female with it's HA it will be fine! And that's for everything, I will IV breed myself and give it the right nature so don't worry about that!
    The vivillon are just for collection so don't worry about that.

And about your 2nd post, send the original and a clone back and you can keep the other clone;)
    Spoiler:

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • I know the chance are small for a female starter;) If it's just female with it's HA it will be fine! And that's for everything, I will IV breed myself and give it the right nature so don't worry about that!
    The vivillon are just for collection so don't worry about that.
    Spoiler:

Oh! Thanks, I didn't even think about the timeline for those 3 balls. Glad to know I can strike them off my list. On a similar note, only the dream ball poke you requested will have her HA. Apricorn balls cannot be paired with an HA as females pass on the ball and males only pass on an HA when paired with ditto. You might be aware of that, but thought I should mention it just in case :)

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Oh! Thanks, I didn't even think about the timeline for those 3 balls. Glad to know I can strike them off my list. On a similar note, only the dream ball poke you requested will have her HA. Apricorn balls cannot be paired with an HA as females pass on the ball and males only pass on an HA when paired with ditto. You might be aware of that, but thought I should mention it just in case :)

I knew that ofcourse:P I forgot I asked for Apricorn Balls, but thanks anyway!

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Cottonee-Dream Ball /Female
    Nature - Timid or Bold
    Ability -[HA] Chlorophyll

Chinchou-Dream Ball/Female
    Nature - Modest, Calm or Bold
    Ability -[HA] Water Absorb

Smeargle-Dream Ball /Female
    Nature - Timid or Jolly
    Ability -[HA] Moody

Snorlax-Dream Ball /Female
    Nature - Adamant or Carefull
    Ability -[HA] Gluttony

these are most pressing from your shop but there are many more so if ya find more in my shop great if not could i breed ya something?

I finished breeding your pokémon!

Cottonee - Timid - HA Chlorophyll - Female
    Chinchou - Bold - HA Water Absorb - Female
    Smeargle - Timid - HA Moody - Female
    Snorunt- Timid - HA Moody - Female
    Snorlax - Carefull - Thick Fat - Female I was not able to find a HA Female Snorlax after 60 eggs, I gave up. I'm sorry!

I don't know where to start with this thread! I suppose I'll start with the ones which interest me the most and work from there.

Dream Ball Swablu, Adamant, Cloud Nine.
    Dream Ball Dratini, Adamant, Marvel Scale.
    Luxury Ball Fennekin, Modest, Magician.

I can offer anything in this thread, or I can breed you something: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=342602

I finished breeding your pokémon!

Swablu - Adamant - HA Cloud Nine - Female
    Dratini - Adamant - HA Marvel Scale - Female
    Fenniken - Modest - HA Magician - Female

For everyone here, I will be online around 20:00 CET. We can do trades then!

Years
  • Hi there!

I'd like a female Cyndaquil, Totodile and Chikorita in Luxury Ball and a female Totodile in a Net Ball.
    Natures do not matter.

I have a lot of Dream Ball females and rareball females in my shop, I don't know which ones you are looking for but maybe you can find something you like in my shop? :)
    Also IGN and FC are in my signature.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Hi there!

I'd like a female Cyndaquil, Totodile and Chikorita in Luxury Ball and a female Totodile in a Net Ball.
    Natures do not matter.

I have a lot of Dream Ball females and rareball females in my shop, I don't know which ones you are looking for but maybe you can find something you like in my shop? :)
    Also IGN and FC are in my signature.

Hey there, I'm glad you did find some mons you like in my shop!
    This is what I'm interested in:
    Moonball - Nidoran♀
    Lure ball - Shellder
    HA Dream ball - Poochyena

If possible:
    Amaura shiny

Otherwise is go for:
    Love ball - Cherubi

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • Hey there, I'm glad you did find some mons you like in my shop!
    Moonball - Nidoran♀
    Lure ball - Shellder

If possible:
    Amaura shiny

Otherwise is go for:
    Love ball - Cherubi

some confusion before. I'm sure when I was talking to her she said she had no rare balls. I guess it's my fault for not looking at her inventory yet, lol.

I'm on now, I'm just doing your last 2, will you be able to trade in 30 mins? also, when will I be able to get a few more from you? In know what you were saying via Pm about what you'd do if you didn't have orders in but I'd be really happy to just get a few at a time off you in between orders or something. I'll send you another Pm once your last 2 are done so we can talk about stuff if you like. cheers man.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • some confusion before. I'm sure when I was talking to her she said she had no rare balls. I guess it's my fault for not looking at her inventory yet, lol.

I'm on now, I'm just doing your last 2, will you be able to trade in 30 mins? also, when will I be able to get a few more from you? In know what you were saying via Pm about what you'd do if you didn't have orders in but I'd be really happy to just get a few at a time off you in between orders or something. I'll send you another Pm once your last 2 are done so we can talk about stuff if you like. cheers man.

I will be around for some hours, so we can trade, just PM me!
    Spoiler:

But I did just bring Lugia, Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno from pokémon XD.
    They have special moves and I'm cloning them right now. You can have those if you like.

And please don't quote a reply for another member, it's kinda confusing for me

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • I will be around for some hours, so we can trade, just PM me!
    Spoiler:

But I did just bring Lugia, Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno from pokémon XD.
    They have special moves and I'm cloning them right now. You can have those if you like.

yeah please, cheers :)

I just need to do your Misdreavus in a moon ball. I have loads of scythers but they had trubbish natures, if you don't mind just a random nature then I'll just give you one, otherwise I'm gonna breed it with another from it's egg group to get adamant nature on it, I'll just start the misdreavus now and come back in five ans see what you say

EDIT: I still need to do the growlithe too actually mate.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • yeah please, cheers :)

I just need to do your Misdreavus in a moon ball. I have loads of scythers but they had trubbish natures, if you don't mind just a random nature then I'll just give you one, otherwise I'm gonna breed it with another from it's egg group to get adamant nature on it, I'll just start the misdreavus now and come back in five ans see what you say

EDIT: I still need to do the growlithe too actually mate.

Oh don't bother about the natures, I will breed them myself anyway to give it's IV's and right nature. I will be patient, just let me know when you are ready.

Years
  • Hey there, I'm glad you did find some mons you like in my shop!
    Moonball - Nidoran♀
    Lure ball - Shellder

If possible:
    Amaura shiny

Otherwise is go for:
    Love ball - Cherubi

The Amaura is reserved already and I don't trade shinies for rareball pokemon. I'll breed those four for you, might be able to give them some egg moves or IV's as well but I'm not available to trade till sunday if that's alright with you.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • The Amaura is reserved already and I don't trade shinies for rareball pokemon. I'll breed those four for you, might be able to give them some egg moves or IV's as well but I'm not available to trade till sunday if that's alright with you.

Not a problem at all! I thought it was cloned so it would not matter those four will do fine. Iv's and egg moves are not important, just do it the way you like and all will be fine. I will have them ready at sunday, just send me a PM that day or I will forget I still have them;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back