• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
Years
  • But you have to admit, Benicle is being true to his nature. Really playing it up for some conflict, eh? Let's see how Rina reacts--if at all. When nature calls, nature calls.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Rina's going to the bathroom anyway, what are you talking about

But yeah, basically what Rina did in that split second was look at Benicle and not bother with apologizing. Doesn't take much to rile him up though, huh? But I guess Bug-types are pretty susceptible to fire speaking of which where's the gasoline

I'll post her response to this abhorred accusation later this evening

Jauntier

Years
  • Rina is out of the picture now.

It's just Amaryllis, Cicaro, Spora, and Benicle.

Let's see how this turns out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2018
    You took the words right out of my mouth. Except, well, you shortened it immensely and said it calmly Amaryllis needs to learn how to listen to fast-talking people

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Made new post and finally fixed the discrepancy in my last official IC post concerning the project (as well as cleaned up the image.) Sorry for the gold speaking text but had no idea what to make Cicaro's dad speak in. :/

Jauntier

Years
  • That was a lovely post, Elwood. I can already see Cicaro making an effort to have nicer intentions, or at least to let on like he would.

Also, no more address book jokes. None.

I want to know what posts other people have enjoyed so far!

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    you should have made his dad speak in Smeargle yellow, obvs

Loving this Cicaro post as usual. You're a fantastic writer, Elwood, but I don't think you need me to tell you that~ BE RINA'S SECOND DADDY

i love it whenever a rina post pops up, they're always so exciting

I said I liked Orx's style of description, making Druag's posts a fun read-through. Elwood's style is very thorough with a comedic edge so Cicaro's posts are always interesting. That Spirited Away joint post with Gabriel, Silver and Castiel vs. The Evil Kek-leon was a blast and I also loved checking in with Varien's sneak-scapades.

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
    Years
  • I like sitting through Rina's thought processes and Cicaro's little memory sessions; they're interesting and help develop the character.

I also like Spora's updates. It's like if every now and again during some action-packed movie there'd be this guy who always sat in the back of the car and was in every scene but he'd only ever say stuff like "Seriously? You're seriously gonna do that?" and "Now that was just silly, how could he have not shot you there?" I find it humorous and refreshing.

Jauntier

Years
  • I'll get Amaryllis up by tomorrow afternoon, though it'll be a short one for her unless someone chooses to interact with her for a joint post.

Jauntier

Years
  • New Forget-Me-Not post!

Amaryllis is now the heroine of her own tragedy.

Next post, when everyone from their respective teams is present and accounted for, their bosses will announce THE PROJECT LEADERS! Who deserves to be in charge for opening hour, I wonder?

Jauntier

Years
  • Yeah, Bart. Don't be so aggressive.

Amaryllis in the meantime is scarfing down these soft-boiled Chansey eggs. Spoiler: they have a side-effect that should help with the situation, whoever decides to eat them.

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    inb4 Sam is Forget-Me-Not project leader

Junier

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Sounds like you made a biased decision.

I bet it's Cicaro, isn't it? I bet it's Cicaro.

And Amaryllis, thank you for sticking up for Rina, god bless <3

Back