• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Oh, so I'm considered a "keystone" now?

But that's a good question, Fox. Rina would most likely run a store for outdoor decor. I'd imagine she'd have music on all the time and keep plenty of gasoline.

Anyway, I'm back from my nine days that was originally intended to be a practically-permanent escapade away from the forums. I'd say it was 60% inspired by a frustration towards the community and 40% inspired by a desire to dodge "obligations". But I realize now that I don't have any actual obligations here on a goddamn roleplay forum, that this is a place of technical anonymity where I can come and go as I wish and do as I'd like and that having a feeling of intense responsibility for roleplaying quickly saps the fun anyway.

I'm only explaining myself here, albeit not-at-all-apologetically, because Cornered is the only roleplay I feel I would sincerely miss if I did actually follow through with my intentions. We're a community inside a community, not just a tiny elitist group hiding away from the other boards, and no matter what goes down OOC or IC, we pull through and have fun in the end. It's the best RP on the forums to date.

Anyway, what happened in-character-wise while I was absent?

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
Years
Well, this is a curious question given that Druag's homeless and incapable of doing what we would have done, but if circumstances had been a little different, he'd own a tunneling company that dug out caves and things and brought the ores and gems to the Aggron's and Carbink's stores, respectively.

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
Years
  • Age 21
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 1, 2018
Ironically, Leila would probably run a flower shop similar to Amaryllis' shop. She'd keep the windows open all the time and keep it well lit, so she'd stay in Sunshine Form most of the time, unless it was night.

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
If Milton ran a shop, it'd be taste-tester shop. You give him food and he tastes it and tells you whether or not it was good.

Folks! Guess who's up and about? Me! I've had such a busy and unforgiving week at work, but now I've got some time to get back into gear. We're this close to 8 AM and once we jump that hurdle, the jig is up!

Because I've been away for a stretch of a week, for just this post cycle, I will have given everyone a temporary activity pardon for 2 extra days. It's only fair, don't you think?

That said, I need to read up on the IC. I originally planned for Orx, Greiger, and I to do a JP, but with the introduction to Leila, that may need to be considered as well. And I hope that our good friend Rina has made a response to Amaryllis, otherwise FMN would be frozen on the GM's side of things. I need to check up on that Spicaro JP and see how things are running, and our less prominent (for the situations left them last) characters Errol, Samuel, and Benicle need to be doing something so that their time in the background is spent wisely, or so the post should make it seem.

Alright, time to kick it into overdrive after I fall back asleep and get my nap game on! I need that extra energy!

Ech

Years
  • Age 104
  • Seen Oct 30, 2018
All around the world, statues crumble for me.

zzXFKeB.png

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Just a heads-up, myself and Fen are planning a JP, so we would like to request some leniency on the deadline please!

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
Years
MY WAIFU ALERT JUST WENT OFF

Did Ech make another waifu? Or just more heavily waifu an existing one? Or is my alarm going off in response to Leila?
Someone clear this up for me I have a very cheap waifu alarm. It doesn't even have a husbandu filter

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
Someone clear this up for me I have a very cheap waifu alarm.

Maybe you could just shove it back into your pants, hmmmmm.

To answer Fox's OOC question: I think Cicaro would own a craft store, like Michael's or a Jo-Ann's. It would have art supplies and tacky, gaudy shit. Maybe a section for weird souvenirs/knick-knacks and one for one-of-a-kind clothes.​

Ech

Years
  • Age 104
  • Seen Oct 30, 2018
is waifu alarm some trendy slang for boner, also i am twelve

Cicaro truly is a hipster.

Btw, this is incredibly late but considering that I just realized that I, uh... don't really have anything better to do around here... I thought I should doodle out Isa and Cat's characters out of respect. I mean, I doubt either of them even bother to check this thread anymore, but I still love them. Platonically speaking.

Spoiler:

Random Note: I never knew the Typhlosion Line were also based off Honey Badgers. Huh.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
That typhlosion's suffering from a strong case of rickety sultan-pants, major

I'm still waiting for the cornered animation I coerced you into, echoing

Also, here's another question to liven up the OOC for a while: How would your character manage the store they're currently in?

Errol would basically have the place run by his mom

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
Years
*checks OOC for first time in weeks*

Wow Ech! Those look great! I sat here for five minutes wondering why you drew an Umbreon that looked exactly like Neo... {XD}

I'm actually tempted to make it my avatar now... I need a change from Lucario, anyway.

Xtrashy

Shy - Like really shy, super shy, like, extra shy.
Years
Spora would most likely run Forget Me Not in such a fashion where she pretty much makes only enough money to pay staff and a slight amount of profit to live off of for herself.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
is waifu alarm some trendy slang for boner, also i am twelve

Cicaro truly is a hipster.

Btw, this is incredibly late but considering that I just realized that I, uh... don't really have anything better to do around here... I thought I should doodle out Isa and Cat's characters out of respect. I mean, I doubt either of them even bother to check this thread anymore, but I still love them. Platonically speaking.

Spoiler:

Random Note: I never knew the Typhlosion Line were also based off Honey Badgers. Huh.

Omigosh they look so cute!! If I ever form part of another roleplay, or if somehow I get to join this one, may I use that picture? It's seriously awesome!

Anyways, I'm back on track after vacation, so I'll get working on that summary now. Only six pages of OC more to go. Yay. :D

I hope everyone's vacations were good, by the way.

And I platonically love you too, Echy-boy although I thought you were diabetic? ;p

Ech

Years
  • Age 104
  • Seen Oct 30, 2018
2 Sweet 4 me

I am, and you are killing me delightfully. But I don't mind, as I have no purpose beyond being a weirdo.

Also, sorry for the very late response but you are completely allowed to use that image if you want. You don't even need to give me any credit; you could literally pretend you made it and I wouldn't even be able to do anything about it because I'm literally a doormat. : D

Also, guys, I am officially usurping Jauntier's role as GM.

Back